Campbell County 70 - Holmes 69 (OT)
Final From Holmes. OT
Nice win, Grats CC
1/21/2011
Campbell Co. 70
Holmes 69 (OT)
Campbell Co. 13 14 17 20 6 70
Holmes 19 13 14 18 5 69
Campbell Co. (12-6) -- Losey 21, Graff 18, McGoveny 14, Franzen 7, Griffin 3, White 3, Kennedy 2, Cox 2.
Holmes (12-5) -- Rice 14, Hayes 12, Palmer 12, Knox 12, Gray 10, Peterson 8, Reese 1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1BluiQ5xg
congrats to CC, is Brewer coaching Holmes?
yes, Jason Booher is coaching Holmes and in time he will be successful at a school that offers him some good athletes.
^ That's a crapshoot year in and year out. He may get great athletes, but not always great basketball players. And I would guess that he will not get "students of the game" like he had at SV. The Holmes players come in with a lot more going on in their lives, and though Basketball is an escape, working on Basketball at it's finest levels will be something that will be a challenge for them and their schedule of things that are important. Booher may have taken the job thinking he was going to have better talent to build basketball teams, but his biggest job will be a mentor and willing to accept the kids lives that he will have to deal with.
Now, to give credit to Campbell County, Nate Losey is a legitimate star. I've had the privelage to coach this young man in basketball, and he is lightening quick, and an outstanding outside shooter. He will be both the Camels leadoff hitter during the HS season, and my leadoff hitter during the summer. The young man wants to play baseball in college, but he has the ability to play Basketball just the same.