Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers-31 vs Ravens-24
Final from Pittsburgh.
What a football game. What a freakin football game. Ill comment on this one later, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Steelers looked pretty good the 2nd half, out scoring Baltimore 24-3.

Stardust, the way they played the 2nd half, you still think their is NO WAY they could get to the superbowl?
Great game to watch. Steelers D really picked it up in the second half, flat out dominating the 3rd Q. What a fun hard hitting game to watch. Off the AFC title game next week.
Jarons Wrote:Great game to watch. Steelers D really picked it up in the second half, flat out dominating the 3rd Q. What a fun hard hitting game to watch. Off the AFC title game next week.

Yes, it was. I love watching Steelers play for that reason.
If Ravens had an offense worth anything they might of won but the facts are Steelers were the better team on all sides of the ball instead of special teams. To some degree it was a porrly officialed game but both teams got the even amount of the bad calls. Congrats Steelers, bring on the Pats.
I only got to watch the second half, Thank God! I saw the highlights and the 1st half was pathetic. 2nd half, they got back to physical Steeler football playing tuff defense. What a pass Ben had down the sideline. And T.J.(or I call him the steeler killer) droped that gimmy catch at the end.

What a game!
WALL2WALL Wrote:I only got to watch the second half, Thank God! I saw the highlights and the 1st half was pathetic. 2nd half, they got back to physical Steeler football playing tuff defense. What a pass Ben had down the sideline. And T.J.(or I call him the steeler killer) droped that gimmy catch at the end.

What a game!
What a gutsy play and throw. I had never heard of Antonio Brown before that play.
I wonder if the media will finally consider Big Ben an elite QB.
Ravens 126 total yards, 28 for the second half.
Jarons Wrote:What a gutsy play and throw. I had never heard of Antonio Brown before that play.
I wonder if the media will finally consider Big Ben an elite QB.

He wins, so who cares what the media says
Jarons Wrote:Ravens 126 total yards, 28 for the second half.
Out of those 24 points, they earned about 7 of those. Stupid turnovers allowed Baltimore to put up the rest of them. The defense played vicious. Other than the high score (31-24 for Pittsburgh and Baltimore is like 95-88 for everybody else), it was typical down to the wire Steeler-Ratbirds. Great game, and I believe this one will hold a place in the hearts of true Steeler fans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game was all it was cracked up to be! Hard hitting, smack you in the mouth football! Awesome game! The Steelers were just a better all-around team today.
Fun Game.

I feel bad for T.J Houshmandzadeh, he dropped that huge 4th & 18 pass that could have kept the Ravens drive alive.
This might be the best 2nd half of football to EVER be played by a Steeler team since Ive been watching them. The Steelers DOMINATED the ratbirds on D in the second half and Big Ben was throwing darts in the 2nd half as well. I wouldnt want to be the team playing the Steelers next week. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
I thought TJ Houshmanwhatshisname played for the Seahawks? Why did I seen him drop a 4th and long catch for a first down at the end of the game?
vundy33 Wrote:I thought TJ Houshmanwhatshisname played for the Seahawks? Why did I seen him drop a 4th and long catch for a first down at the end of the game?

He did. He whined himself out of Seattle then signed with the Ravens just before the season began.
Thanks for the info man. Did he get traded?
Steelers got themselves in a hole with turnovers but the Ravens helped them get out with there own turnovers. Besides Tom Brady there's not a QB I'd take take over Big Ben. Hopefully Ben don't play his best next week in Foxboro Big Grin
vundy33 Wrote:Thanks for the info man. Did he get traded?

Seahawks released him