Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton Declares For NFL Draft
Congrats Cam.

I seen where Todd McShay has Newton projected as the 3rd best QB in the draft.
Cam is gonna be a high pick and be a Heck of a NFL QB
3rd rated QB puts him in the 15-20th pick range
.....and takes a pay cut in the process :lmao:
But seriously, I think he could be a good NFL quarterback. He can throw the ball from the pocket and obviously has the ability to run his way out of breakdowns in pass protection.
20-30TH pick! Great for this kid after everything he went to this season!
Brooks4Prez Wrote:.....and takes a pay cut in the process :lmao:
But seriously, I think he could be a good NFL quarterback. He can throw the ball from the pocket and obviously has the ability to run his way out of breakdowns in pass protection.

But does he have the brains to learn the NFL game?
Smart decision! Cam is gonna be a great NFL QB!
way to get out while you can lol.
sstack Wrote:But does he have the brains to learn the NFL game?

What's that supposed to mean?
Are you his philosophy professor?
sstack Wrote:But does he have the brains to learn the NFL game?

Not necessarily put this way, but this was exactly what they were saying during the broadcast of the championship game.
QBs of his nature have had a rough go of it in the NFL.
However, IM Cam Newton could play several position in the NFL if QB doesn't work out.
zaga_fan Wrote:QBs of his nature have had a rough go of it in the NFL.
However, IM Cam Newton could play several position in the NFL if QB doesn't work out.

I could see him as a great tight end. Kinda like Antonio Gates.
Does everyone see him as being "hands down" better than Tim Tebow? Or do we think Tebow cleared the way for his 1st round pick.

This time last year they were all projecting Tebow somewhere in the 3rd - 4th round (2nd at best).

And judging from the two big passes he missed for TD's in the NC game, I think Tebow is a much better passer.
If Mallet doesn't make it to 8th, I wouldn't mind seeing Newton go to Tennessee.
I hope he gets drafted by Cincy so the black and gold can punish him twice a year the three years he'll be in the league. The *******.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He will have bright moments as a QB in the NFL. But not alot.
MVP2 Wrote:If Mallet doesn't make it to 8th, I wouldn't mind seeing Newton go to Tennessee.

I don't see Tennessee taking a chance on him. Especially after getting burned by VY.
zaga_fan Wrote:What's that supposed to mean?
Are you his philosophy professor?
Let's just say he did not excell in academics in college, and it has been the down fall of many good college QB's when they get to the NFL. Just one example is Smith for the Bengals, who could not learn the Offensive play book and could not learn how to read defenses. Many teammates stated he had the athletic ability, but not the intelligence to run a NFL team.
Stardust Wrote:3rd rated QB puts him in the 15-20th pick range

not sure about that, from what most is saying that 8 of the 1st 12 teams in draft need a qb, so he may get picked early...
Cam Newton= Jamarcus Russell...I hope he is a bust. How could anyone root for someone who got away with the stuff he did? C'mon man...You can't tell me he didn't know his dad was asking for money.
Scam-Cate will be stripped in 1year and Auburn will be burried.