Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could go for a long weekend.........
If you could go anywhere for a long weekend with Monday being a holiday for many, where would you go?

In light of recent snows and cold temps, I would grab a flight (if you can get one) and head to Disney World with the Hulk. If it's cold in FL, I would head to the Caribbean.
Anywhere without snow and it is warm. I am not picky.
Well, it may not be where I want to go, but I'm headed to Louisville for the High School Baseball Coaches conference
Stardust Wrote:Well, it may not be where I want to go, but I'm headed to Louisville for the High School Baseball Coaches conference

Enjoy. Louisville is a nice city. Be careful at spaghetti junction (where I-71, I-64, and I-65 meet). It can be tough to drive at the wrong time of the day.
The bunny ranch
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Savannah Georgia.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:The bunny ranch

Shoot'n Bunny's hunh?:biggrin:
Only one place?

If it is only one place then I would take my wife, who is a member on here as well Confusedhh: somewhere warmer with nice attractions in the U.S. Any suggestions?

I have always wanted to go to Washington D.C, just not in this weather.
I would hitch a ride with Guy and enjoy some good eats where ever he takes me!.....mmmm....Still wanting a Ding Dong!...But would settle for some Memphis Bar-b-Que!

[Image: http://images.bookcloseouts.com/covers/l...4886-l.jpg]
LWC Wrote:Only one place?

If it is only one place then I would take my wife, who is a member on here as well Confusedhh: somewhere warmer with nice attractions in the U.S. Any suggestions?

I have always wanted to go to Washington D.C, just not in this weather.

DC is awesome. I go there about 10 times per year and it never gets old. History abounds, but it is very progressive as well.

Maui - that's a once in a lifetime trip, it cannot be explained.

Grand Canyon - Most AWE inspiring thing you will ever experience

Niagara Falls - Just pure power and strength. Makes you wonder where the water keeps coming from, that it has to end sometime.

NYC (Manhattan) - Greatest city on earth
I would go to Miami or Orlando.
^ Good call
i would LOVE to go to montana or wyoming for a long weekend and find some land lol.
I own a big farm right now, but for the money i have invested in mine, it would buy three of the same in one of those states. Also, livestock sales are much more broad in parts of each of these states, and everything is cheaper.
Stardust Wrote:DC is awesome. I go there about 10 times per year and it never gets old. History abounds, but it is very progressive as well.

Maui - that's a once in a lifetime trip, it cannot be explained.

Grand Canyon - Most AWE inspiring thing you will ever experience

Niagara Falls - Just pure power and strength. Makes you wonder where the water keeps coming from, that it has to end sometime.

NYC (Manhattan) - Greatest city on earth

SD, didn't you go the Vegas a couple of months ago? What was your thoughts on it?
Filthy Animal Wrote:I would hitch a ride with Guy and enjoy some good eats where ever he takes me!.....mmmm....Still wanting a Ding Dong!...But would settle for some Memphis Bar-b-Que!

[Image: http://images.bookcloseouts.com/covers/l...4886-l.jpg]

I'm sorry but.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol

Memphis is nice

Tom is not my friend....

Stardust Wrote:Shoot'n Bunny's hunh?:biggrin:

I guess you could say that. But I was thinking more like poking bunnies and shootin blanks.

But that's just me

Tom is not my friend....

MVP2 Wrote:SD, didn't you go the Vegas a couple of months ago? What was your thoughts on it?

I've been the last 10 years. It's another one of those places that never gets old and someplace that you have to go to "Once" in your lifetime. It's not all about gambling or debauchery. There is a tremendous number of things to do. It's been getting more and more expensive each trip, but it's still well worth it.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I guess you could say that. But I was thinking more like poking bunnies and shootin blanks.

But that's just me

LOL, too funny:biggrin:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I guess you could say that. But I was thinking more like poking bunnies and shootin blanks.

But that's just me

ah boys....
I would head to Nashville with a guitar and play and sing to my heart's content.
I say we get zaga on Nashville Star.
Or get him a tour with Garth Brooks.
^I think I've made my mind up this year and I'm going to perform in the Kentucky Opry Talent Search
Cancun or Spain