Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle county fans
I just joined and read alot of the threads you Boyle Co. fans start and post on.Its a good thing you have a great coach and staff plus talented players.Im glad they were able to cover your a** this year(which almost got handed to you by Lex Cath) and will next year if you get them.Because you guys talk alot of smack!
LOVEITALL Wrote:I just joined and read alot of the threads you Boyle Co. fans start and post on.Its a good thing you have a great coach and staff plus talented players.Im glad they were able to cover your a** this year(which almost got handed to you by Lex Cath) and will next year if you get them.Because you guys talk alot of smack!

Loveitall Don't just sing it!.......Bring it! Last I looked LC was O fer the last 6. :moon:
If ..and if means nothing I know. If Catholic would have had a middle of the pack defensive performance you would have lost by 2 or 3 scores.They ate your defense up.You give that offense 4 quarters letting them throw it (ran up the middle first half?) and you were done. But you had a great team, a better one than Catholic as the score and the state championship to prove it. You enjoy tooting that horn of yours and the same for rest of your fans on here,what goes around comes around.
Alot of talk for someone that has not beaten in the last 6 tries.

Just so you know, I almost won the the Mega Millions lottery last week. If I only had more numbers right! LC has proven that they are :Second: in our district.
0-6 v.s a team and talking smack, really? That's about like UK fans dogging Tennessee football and saying they aren't very good. Can they not like UT? Sure. Can they say they aren't any good? Um, not if they want to look ignorant, they won't.
It's called arrogance and yes we have it. We have earned the right to have a 'lil swag. If I'm not mistaken, 7 outta the past 12 years have resulted in a state title for the Boyle County Rebels. Winning is expected. That's the way it should be...

LC has some nice players coming back. If you beat us, then you can act like you've won the Super Bowl. Until then, don't be a hater. Well, never mind, do be a hater. I mean, if LC would be as successful as we have, you guys would be unbearable! So, right now, we have that right. Again, winning is expected!