Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #11 Kentucky @ Georgia 1/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, Leslie got his Poster dunks today, just like last year
Kentucky had this game. The refs took it away from thim by not calling fouls on georgia and taking jones out of the game. The no call on lamb was one of the worst calls u could ever witness.
I don't get why the Cats have played so frantically over the last 2 minutes. They rushed three pointers instead of trying to get the easy 2's. You know Georgia was told not to foul. This game is still at 9, but we have played like it was a 15 point game. Poor clock management!
The Cats lost this because of poor shooting and their rush to try and get back into this game over the last two minutes made no sense!
Stardust Wrote:I don't get why the Cats have played so frantically over the last 2 minutes. They rushed three pointers instead of trying to get the easy 2's. You know Georgia was told not to foul. This game is still at 9, but we have played like it was a 15 point game. Poor clock management!

I didnt think they was capable of fouling.
Stardust Wrote:I don't get why the Cats have played so frantically over the last 2 minutes. They rushed three pointers instead of trying to get the easy 2's. You know Georgia was told not to foul. This game is still at 9, but we have played like it was a 15 point game. Poor clock management!

What else do ya expect from a Cal coached team? Confusedhh:
UK is getting the overrated chant now
Pages: 1 2 3 4