Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #11 Kentucky @ Georgia 1/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dogs 18-15, 15:00
Cats cannot find a way to get the lead!
Jones has looked completely different against athletic big men. He was exposed in the UNC game.
UGA has too much size. They are going to dominate the paint the entire game.
^ I knew the Cats would struggle, but their interior is just no match so far
Cats are trailing by 9
Today is a horrible day to be a Kentucky sports fan.
Call the Circus!...The cats want to join!.....OMG!...Come ON!
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Today is a horrible day to be a Kentucky sports fan.

I Agree!...And after that Football game I was really needing a blow out from them right now!...ugh!
Georgia takes an 11 point lead into halftime
Stardust Wrote:This is a game that Jones has got to step up and be an interior presence. If nothing more than to force Trey Tompkins to work and possible get into foul trouble. I think the Cats can better survive if Jones gets into foul trouble than if Tompkins does for Georgia. That said, if the Cats can keep the kind of pressure on Georgia's guards and make it difficult to feed the paint, the Cat's should come out of this with a hard fought victory.

I didn't pick the Cats just because Georgia is so good at home. However, with the loss that they took at home to a team that the Cats beat, Notre Dame, I may be leaning back to the side of the Cats.

Tompkins has been the Beast, Jones didn't even put on enough make-up to be considered Beauty!
Is Georgia good? or is UK playing that bad?
TJ being in foul trouble is killing UK in all aspects of the game. Defensively, offensively, and rebounding. UK is not going to come back unless they can get a huge contribution from him.
1 half to go guys. Get Jones and lamb back in their to stay.
Jarons Wrote:Is Georgia good? or is UK playing that bad?

Georgia is good. Maybe the most athletic team that I have seen the Cats play so far this season.
Aslan Wrote:TJ being in foul trouble is killing UK in all aspects of the game. Defensively, offensively, and rebounding. UK is not going to come back unless they can get a huge contribution from him.

Jones was exposed in the UNC game where he did not play mentally tough against teams that are athletic as him inside. This game is another example of that. I really like Jones, but he has disappeared in this game so far. His fouls were lazy fouls that should have been avoided when you know you are the only ineterior player on your team.
Finally Jones makes a play in the paint!
score update?
Georgia 47-40 14:00 to go, and another dumb foul by Jones puts him on the bench
Lamb with a three pointer and a two to get the Cats to within 2 just like THAT!
Refs are calling touch fouls on both teams all of a sudden!
I love how Lamb plays. He's don't do anything great, he's not super athletic, he won't ever be an NBA All Star, but he's just a really good player.
Georgia is 13-14 from the line
51-51 11:00
Back and forth we go..
Giving up way to many easy lay ups..
^ Yep, the Cats have their first lead of the game
Now the Cats have to put separation in the score
Lamb was HAMMMERED. Then Jones picks that up for his 4th????
Lamb gets killed no foul, then Jones reaches in and they call a foul? Redonkulous
Pages: 1 2 3 4