Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lexington Catholic at*Boyle County 7:30 PM*Class 4A KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Boyle Co BIG!!!!
Boyle Co. double digits.
Boyle won't win by 32 like the first game, but they will win by double digits
Boyle county,this game wont be as close as the first game.Boyle big.
Boyle
Boyle,then they get Bell again
Courtesy Calpreps - Lexington Catholic 14 at*Boyle County 40 http://www.Calpreps.com
I think Lexington Catholic is a better team then a month ago and will put some points up,but I also think Boyle is better and will put up even more points,so lets go with a 49-21 score.JMO
Boyle in a hard fought game, I will say Lex Cath will play a much better game this round, BUT just like us Boyle is just way to talented...

Boyle 35
Lex Cath 14

:popcorn:
How much better has LexCath gotten?
Boyle rolls

42-17
I dont think Catholic will score over 10 pts in this game.our defense wasnt healthy the last time they played they are now.that being said ill say Boyle 49 -Lex cath. 10:Thumbs:
Boyle Takes Another!
LexCath has over achieved in getting this far and it is all gravy from here on. If they were to win Friday, half of the Boyle County fan base would be looking for a cliff to jump from. Not to worry, they will win in a harder than expected game. Three scores probably.
this game really on a Sat.just wondering
Boyle by a bunch. This is the seniors last game at home. I don't think it will even be close.
Lexington Catholic 7

Boyle County 41
Boyle Co. 35-14.
Boyle Co.
Seems like Boyle scores in the fourties or fifties every game, so I'll say Boyle wins 42 - 10.
Boyle continues to show they are the favorite to win 4A and wins Easily against LC.

BC 49
LC 7
This game has me concerned, like all Lex Cath games do. I do think Boyle will win, but IMO it will not come as easy as some have predicted. At this point in the season, just win and advance. LC earned to be in the Elite 8 and should not be taken lightly. The Knights have nothing to lose at this point and I feel will come ready to play. If we win 21-20 I'm just as happy.
Boyle 42-14.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Boyle continues to show they are the favorite to win 4A and wins Easily against LC.

BC 49
LC 7

i take that score but the winner of the 4a will be decide next week between bell and boyle
Boyle county - 35

Lex Catholic - 14
BC
I like Boyle to move to the semi's.
Boyle BIG!
pretty cool this game being on a saturday..any other games this Sat. as well
Pages: 1 2 3