Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Covington Catholic 11/6 @ 2:00 P.M.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hate to say it but cov cath by 2 scores

Cov cath 35

Ashland 21
I hope that I am wrong, but I think Ashland has already folded the tent for the season. They have the athletes to give Covington Catholic a competitive game but momentum has the two teams headed in opposite directions.

Covington Catholic 48
Ashland Paul Blazer 21
Cov Cath
Covington Catholic Rolls.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I hope that I am wrong, but I think Ashland has already folded the tent for the season. They have the athletes to give Covington Catholic a competitive game but momentum has the two teams headed in opposite directions.

Covington Catholic 48
Ashland Paul Blazer 21

I've kinda got the same impression since the JC game but maybe a new season means new life
Cov Cath kills the kitty cats.
I think the Ironton massacre took all of the steam out of Ashland. They haven't been the same since.
Cov Cath 32-14
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I hope that I am wrong, but I think Ashland has already folded the tent for the season. They have the athletes to give Covington Catholic a competitive game but momentum has the two teams headed in opposite directions.

Covington Catholic 48
Ashland Paul Blazer 21

I have to agree with you on the momentum of these two teams. I have to go with Cov Cath by 14. Wow, it has been awhile since I have felt good picking Cov Cath in a playoff game.
I still don't think Covcath is anything but mediocre. Ashland has all but turned in the equipment. Covcath 36-7.
Going to go with Ashland in an upset of sorts.
I don't know that it's an upset anytime a 5-5 team loses.
Cov Cath 30
Ashland 14
I think Ashland has just been cleverly playing possum hoping to catch their NKY district foes napping.
CovCath 35
Ashland 14
Covington Catholic will be traveling to Johnson Central.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I don't know that it's an upset anytime a 5-5 team loses.

It is when that 5-5 team has played a brutal schedule, played the socks off of Highlands and is the 2 seed in the playoffs. As opposed to Ashland going 7-3 and playing a weak schedule (except the 3 games they lost).
Cov Cath
Cov Cath.
If this game is at Cov. Cath., won't they be playing this on Saturday, Nov. 6?

Hope noone shows up at Cov. Cath. on the 5th or they will be in for a long "dark" night.
CC
Covington C.
tradition Wrote:If this game is at Cov. Cath., won't they be playing this on Saturday, Nov. 6?

Hope noone shows up at Cov. Cath. on the 5th or they will be in for a long "dark" night.
Why does cov cath play on saturdays
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Why does cov cath play on saturdays

They can't afford lights.
Wideleft01 Wrote:They can't afford lights.
Now that's funny.:thatsfunn
So could someone tell me where the stadium is located I am not to familiar with covington
Take the AA highway north until you reach I275 in Wilder. Take 275 west to I75 North. You can exit 75 at the Dixie Hwy North exit. Proceed North on Dixie Highway about 2 miles. Covcath will be on your left. Plenty of parking in the area.

Get there early. The visitor stands were poorly planned IMO. Too low, and the site line is also blocked in some areas. Not a very good place to watch a game.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Take the AA highway north until you reach I275 in Wilder. Take 275 west to I75 North. You can exit 75 at the Dixie Hwy North exit. Proceed North on Dixie Highway about 2 miles. Covcath will be on your left. Plenty of parking in the area.

Get there early. The visitor stands were poorly planned IMO. Too low, and the site line is also blocked in some areas. Not a very good place to watch a game.
Nice place for the home team:biggrin:
Covington Catholic by 14
Wideleft01 Wrote:Take the AA highway north until you reach I275 in Wilder. Take 275 west to I75 North. You can exit 75 at the Dixie Hwy North exit. Proceed North on Dixie Highway about 2 miles. Covcath will be on your left. Plenty of parking in the area.

CC by 2 scores.
Pages: 1 2