Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Covington Catholic 11/6 @ 2:00 P.M.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ashland has so much talent, i'm really shocked that they have underachieved like they have.

Cov Cath 40
Ashland 28
Here's a question, is Ashland that talented or are the other area teams just going through a down cycle? They have seven wins Greenup, Raceland, Russell, Waverly, Boyd, Belfry, Woodford. Would be interested how many of these teams have 7 wins. I know that Waverly, Boyd, and Woodford do not. I would guess Belfry does and the others are around 500.
How big and physical is CovCath's offensive line this season? The Tomcats have had problems against the more physical teams on their schedule this season. If Ashland can hold its own in the trenches, it will have a chance of winning this one.
I just don't see Ashland making it past Cov. Cath. But who knows what Ashland team will show up in Covington.
Good luck to the Tomcats!!!
washed up Wrote:Here's a question, is Ashland that talented or are the other area teams just going through a down cycle? They have seven wins Greenup, Raceland, Russell, Waverly, Boyd, Belfry, Woodford. Would be interested how many of these teams have 7 wins. I know that Waverly, Boyd, and Woodford do not. I would guess Belfry does and the others are around 500.

Greenup finished the regular season 5-5, but lost last night to finish 5-6
Russell finished the regular season 5-5 also, but won last night
Raceland finished the regular season 6-4, also won last night
Hoot Gibson Wrote:How big and physical is CovCath's offensive line this season? The Tomcats have had problems against the more physical teams on their schedule this season. If Ashland can hold its own in the trenches, it will have a chance of winning this one.

They are big and physical,this helped keep them close in the Highlands game. Highlands dominated the first half, but Cov Cath did not give up and controled the second half. I was surprised how much Cov Cath improved this year. Still not like the Cov Cath teams that dominated though.
Pages: 1 2