Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Betsy Layne 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?
MVP2 Wrote:Thoughts/Predictions?

I think this game is going to be one of the most hardest games to pick a winner. I like Pineville though in this in a very close game.
Tough game through and through but Pineville in the end.
This is going to be a really GOOD game! It's hard to say who will win, I think Betsy Layne has a really good chance to since they're at home but right now I am giving the nod to Pineville!

Pineville - 28

Betsy Layne - 24
Pineville wins by 2 TD's
Sorry BL but Pineville by 3td's or more. Your wins came against teams with a combined record of 16-53
BL will win this game...There will be alot of BL fans there for the first ever playoff game being hosted at BL
Blackcat Fan, please research before you post.

Betsy Layne has won seven games, out of the seven teams they have are 16-53(Burch has one more game, is why its uneven, but they will win friday. which makes it 17-53.

While Pineville is 16-54 which puts it pretty even.
Pineville by 2 or 3 touchdowns.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Sorry BL but Pineville by 3td's or more. Your wins came against teams with a combined record of 16-53

Regular Season Breakdown for Pineville:
Game One: McCreary Central (2-8) Win
Game Two: Berea (2-8) Win
Game Three: Lynn Camp (3-7) Win
Game Four: Jackson County (0-10) Win
Game Five: Paintsville (3-7) Win
Game Six: Estill County (5-5) Loss
Game Seven: Jenkins (0-10) Win
Game Eight: Harlan (4-6) Loss
Game Nine: Hazard (10-0) Loss
Game Ten: Williamsburg (6-4) Win

16-54, which means this could be a real good game!!!

GO BOBCATS!:flame:
Despite the long trip on Friday, Pineville wins big on the hill...
pride239 Wrote:Regular Season Breakdown for Pineville:
Game One: McCreary Central (2-8) Win
Game Two: Berea (2-8) Win
Game Three: Lynn Camp (3-7) Win
Game Four: Jackson County (0-10) Win
Game Five: Paintsville (3-7) Win
Game Six: Estill County (5-5) Loss
Game Seven: Jenkins (0-10) Win
Game Eight: Harlan (4-6) Loss
Game Nine: Hazard (10-0) Loss
Game Ten: Williamsburg (6-4) Win

16-54, which means this could be a real good game!!!

GO BOBCATS!:flame:

nice Pride, ty. we stop #10 we win by 2 touchdowns. I'm convinced #22 should get more carries, he knows how to read lead blockers and when to turn it up. Very smart player, cant wait tilll next year....:popcorn:
I heard Pineville is going to borrow some Bell Co players this week. So Pineville by 5 TD's. :wink:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard Pineville is going to borrow some Bell Co players this week. So Pineville by 5 TD's. :wink:

Nice Bell Co dude...Theres always a wise guy in the crowd...turn it up!!!!:devilflam:blabbermo
Should be a real good game, BOBCATS by 8.......GO CATS
Pineville 38-22..good luck to both teams..
Betsy Layne.
As much as I hate to say it Pineville by 4 TD's we played both this year and played just as bad against both and well you can clearly see the outcomes of the games.
Nothing to lose a hole heck of alot to gain. Not putting anyone on the spot but there is a few important things that B.L. will have to do well to win, play calling both sides, Bobcat def. keeping #10 under 100 yards, O-line stick with ur blocks and keep from unnecessary penalties...of course the weather, if it rains it will be a low scoring fair, but dry weather could be in Nathin Martins favor...

heres a video for you AC/DC fans....ROCK ON:rockon:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kD8sxIjVuc"]YouTube - AC/DC Shoot to Thrill (with Iron Man 2 footage!)[/nomedia]
Betsly Layne 24-16
BL by 14.... gotta root for my fellow Floyd countians... GO BOBCATS!!
Pineville by 10.
Going with the Bobcats!
sheriff Wrote:Blackcat Fan, please research before you post.

Betsy Layne has won seven games, out of the seven teams they have are 16-53(Burch has one more game, is why its uneven, but they will win friday. which makes it 17-53.

While Pineville is 16-54 which puts it pretty even.

Yeah, thats what I was gonig to say! These teams are pretty much even!:Thumbs:
P-Ville blowed it for a first round home game now BL ends there season
Go BOBCATS!!:Cheerlead
Bobcats by 6:popcorn:
bobcats roll on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobcats win this one and move on to round two
Mack Aroni Wrote:Bobcats win this one and move on to round two

I agree..
Pages: 1 2