Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville @ Betsy Layne 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pineville.
I take BL in this one. If they come to play, if not oh well poor ole BETSY LAYNE! Is that what you want boys... Or do you want to be talked about for years to come.... Or be the one that had a good record but look who they played.... Why don't you show US we can't do it for you! Show up with the heart and desire to play like 57 and the ones who can't! Good Luck and I will be there rootin you on as always!
Pineville.
:Thumbs:
Pineville!!
The :Thumbs: was meant for (Oldtiminladycat)couldn't have said it better.
Pineville 17-15
I pick BL in this one. The talent is there. There is no way this group of boys is going to give up a home playoff season ender. BL by 6 if they have a bad night, BL by 18 if they have a good night.
sheriff Wrote:Blackcat Fan, please research before you post.

Betsy Layne has won seven games, out of the seven teams they have are 16-53(Burch has one more game, is why its uneven, but they will win friday. which makes it 17-53.

While Pineville is 16-54 which puts it pretty even.

Sheriff, until they win that game my researsh according to your numbers is correct. Pineville has 3A & 4A teams on there schedule. Even though the #'s on records of teams beaten in pretty even i still think Pineville has played a tougher schedule. Betsy Layne has talent but i think there playbook belongs to the grade school team. No offense intended, but i will still take Pineville by 3 td's. I hope BL proves me wrong as i will root for all local teams.
Blackcat, why dont you research before you post. Your just showing your ignorance.

The offense is averaging over 35 points a game. Its on the khsaa website.

Also Betsy Layne Scrimmaged a 4A school. So I dont think you think before you type. Pineville like Betsy Layne played a weak schedule.
Pineville wins

:Cheerlead
There are a couple things that can be compared with this match-up. Take Paintsville for example. Pineville manhandled Paintsville 62-6 at Paintsville, Betsy Layne beat Paintsville 19-6 at Paintsville. Harlan beat Pineville 48-26, Harlan also beat Allen Central 33-22, who Betsy Layne beat in overtime 28-26 (Paintsville beat AC 28-22). When you compare scores, all you get out of it is maybe Pineville just played bad against Harlan, or maybe Paintsville played bad against Pineville and good against BL (which is not the case), maybe BL played bad against AC. Comparison's like this mean nothing. Some teams match up better against other teams. Having faced both teams in discussion, I predict Pineville by alot, but I hope I'm wrong, would rather see our district teams win. Either way this one goes, the winners season will come to an end next week at Hazard. Good Luck to both.
sheriff Wrote:Blackcat, why dont you research before you post. Your just showing your ignorance.

The offense is averaging over 35 points a game. Its on the khsaa website.

Also Betsy Layne Scrimmaged a 4A school. So I dont think you think before you type. Pineville like Betsy Layne played a weak schedule.

Sheriff can you not read. Did i once mention anything about what the offense of either team was averaging a game? Did i once say Pineville did not play a weak schedule? Let me help you so you dont have to look it up. no & no... Yes they both played weak schedules but IMO BL was weaker because they only played 1A schools. Just because they scrimmaged a 4A school is not the same as playing a game. If you want to figure who wins this game based on points averaged per game then it will still be Pineville 36.7 to BL 36.3... :ChairHit:
Betsy Layne has had such a great season...they should be extremely proud.

However I think the Mountain Lions are slightly a better all around team than Betsy Layne.

Pineville - 24

Betsy Layne - 20

Prove me wrong Betsy Layne...Prove It!
I think that Pineville will win this game by 14 or more. Pineville has a decent defense and some pretty solid offensive weapons. What killed Pineville against Harlan was special teams.
Betsy Layne
Rooting for BL in this one!!!
Pineville, surprisingly easy!
Pineville - 16
Betsy Lane - 8
Originally thought it would be a close game, Betsy Layne by 24. Good week of practice...
Pages: 1 2