Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could it be over for Nexus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At **** in the Cell, Leader of Nexus will be facing John Cena. If John Cena wins Nexus is done... If Nexus wins John Cena has to join..
IMO, this is the last you will hear of Nexus lol....

Thoughts?
I'd like to see Cena join, def would be a twist but I can't see Cena losing a match fairly. Nexus is pretty much dead without a RAW superstar. The last Raw got some bad ratings, in the 2's I believe, so something needs to be done. The creative team hasn't been very creative lol.
Its hard to tell what will happen. I thought it was pretty epic how he dismantled the entire team.
If John Cena joins, now that will be epic!!!
While were here, thoughts on the Edge vs Cena match.. :| .. I do NOT like the general manager.
I don't even think the writers know who there going to name GM. What there with the GM is getting old. Edge going crazy on that computer was pretty hilarious though.
^ LOL.. When he started punching it and head butting it I rolled over. He even dropped an elbow on it hahahaha

Thoughts on Randy Orton VS Jerhico?
And I think Sheamus has had all he wants from rKo..
Also love seeing Ortons stock go up with the fans.. They we're screaming "PUNT PUNT PUNT" Until he punted Jerhico's head. It was nice I have to say.
Ballers Wrote:^ LOL.. When he started punching it and head butting it I rolled over. He even dropped an elbow on it hahahaha

Thoughts on Randy Orton VS Jerhico?
And I think Sheamus has had all he wants from rKo..
Also love seeing Ortons stock go up with the fans.. They we're screaming "PUNT PUNT PUNT" Until he punted Jerhico's head. It was nice I have to say.

Me too
Sheamas was a good champion, couldn't stand the guy at first but he's really grown on me. Orton will defend at **** in the cell I believe. The way they have built him up and him losing the title in a matter of 2 weeks would be kind of dumb. Jericho is touring with his band in England and is going to finish writing another book, he's supposed to return in January. Jericho is about done, I'd like too see him have a long fued with Orton when he returns and hopefully they exchange the title a few times. After all, he is the BEST in the world at what he does.
^ Yes he is, cause I surely can't stand him.
Aslan Wrote:[B]

Me too
Sheamas was a good champion, couldn't stand the guy at first but he's really grown on me. Orton will defend at **** in the cell I believe. The way they have built him up and him losing the title in a matter of 2 weeks would be kind of dumb. Jericho is touring with his band in England and is going to finish writing another book, he's supposed to return in January. Jericho is about done, I'd like too see him have a long fued with Orton when he returns and hopefully they exchange the title a few times. After all, he is the BEST in the world at what he does.

Where's Mr. Wrestling (not the actual wrestler) Stardust at? He's been missing lately. I'd like to get his insight. He must be in Vegas with Chumlee. Anyway WWE needs to do something drastic because IMO they s*ck. Its the saw thing week after week. John Cena turning may be what they need.
Westside Wrote:Where's Mr. Wrestling (not the actual wrestler) Stardust at? He's been missing lately. I'd like to get his insight. He must be in Vegas with Chumlee. Anyway WWE needs to do something drastic because IMO they s*ck. Its the saw thing week after week. John Cena turning may be what they need.

:Thumbs:

If Cena went with Nexus that'd be awesome..
Now'adays WWE is too predictable..
They need to start a beast back up like Goldberg..
Keep him undefeated for a long time until a crew like Nexus ruins his record..
Ballers Wrote:If John Cena joins, now that will be epic!!!

I don't see it happening but if it does then you are correct!
Ballers Wrote::Thumbs:

If Cena went with Nexus that'd be awesome..
Now'adays WWE is too predictable..
They need to start a beast back up like Goldberg..
Keep him undefeated for a long time until a crew like Nexus ruins his record..

Yes it would be. WWE would lose all fans below the age of 13 + women but that's a loss we can handle.
Aslan Wrote:Yes it would be. WWE would lose all fans below the age of 13 + women but that's a loss we can handle.

Indeed.
Just bring Stone Cold back and everything will be taken care of.
I know he can't really wrestle anymore....but he can crush some beer cans and stun some people!
Stone Cold won't ever be back.. He's Hollywood now with The Rock.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just bring Stone Cold back and everything will be taken care of.
I know he can't really wrestle anymore....but he can crush some beer cans and stun some people!

I would love that. Sadly he's body his broken down. He got injured several times during the making of the expendables.
Westside Wrote:Where's Mr. Wrestling (not the actual wrestler) Stardust at? He's been missing lately. I'd like to get his insight. He must be in Vegas with Chumlee. Anyway WWE needs to do something drastic because IMO they s*ck. Its the saw thing week after week. John Cena turning may be what they need.

Stardust probably really is Dusty Rhodes Big Grin. I do love talking RASLING with dust.
Aslan Wrote:Stardust probably really is Dusty Rhodes Big Grin. I do love talking RASLING with dust.

Stardust is THE wrestling authority.
Westside Wrote:[/B]

Stardust is THE wrestling authority.

No doubt.
LOL, I'm back boys. Spent some time in Vegas with the little Mr's Stardust! Was away from the action, so you guys need to give me the rundown on Nexus!
This is an opportunity for sting to make his WWE debut....Remember what we were talking about a few months ago Dusty??
Captain Backdoor Wrote:This is an opportunity for sting to make his WWE debut....Remember what we were talking about a few months ago Dusty??

I agree. I see that Sting DVD collection right around the time of WM.....
I think were both dreaming here. But I would love to see Cena and Sting in the ring fighting Nexus....
Basically if Cena wins at H in the Cell, Nexus is over. Barret wins, Cena joins Nexus. I'd like to see a heel turn but its doubtful.
Would love to see String somehow be the leader of Nexus not join Cena! Big Grin
The return of the wrestling God, Stardust.

Welcome back big guy, how was the trip?
Aslan Wrote:I would love that. Sadly he's body his broken down. He got injured several times during the making of the expendables.

He could still throw a few stunners!
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I'm back boys. Spent some time in Vegas with the little Mr's Stardust! Was away from the action, so you guys need to give me the rundown on Nexus!

You missed last week when I had goldust as my avatar!!
^ That was pretty epic.. Even more epic than the Bill Cosby.
If I had to take a guess at it, I would say that Cena loses and joins Nexus. I would imagine a scenario where he is bound by his contract to do whatever Nexus needs him to do until he eventually is free to leave and a scenario is created where Cena turns heel and takes over as the leader of Nexus. Maybe he takes on Orton for the belt and,at a crucial point in the match, Nexus screws Orton over for the win and Cena reveals himself to be a member of Nexus.

Nexus with Cena at the helm and Barrett as his understudy would give Cena a fresh new role and revitalize the Nexus faction, which would hopefully, drop Slater and Tarver because they are pretty much dead weight, anyway. A group of Cena, Barrett, Gabriel and Otunga would be pretty solid. Otunga is horrible as a wrestler, but looks good and has some charisma. They might could add a guy or two from the NXT season 2 cast, as well.
Pages: 1 2