Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could it be over for Nexus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Cena will join Nexus. Who thought Hogan would join the NWO? That story line certainly worked.
^ Hope your right.
Westside Wrote:I think Cena will join Nexus. Who thought Hogan would join the NWO? That story line certainly worked.

I'm having a tough time figuring out this coming PPV event. It would make sense to have Cena retire Jericho for a 2nd time and then the end come down to Orton and Cena. A Nexus invasion to take out both Cena and Orton, but we see the swerve when Cena hits Orton and the rest of Nexus jumps in to help.
I could see Cena losing and join Nexus yet still being a face. Instead of doing what they asked, he would try to destroy Nexus from the inside. Or he would reluctantly do what they asked but give no effort and eventually try to take over the leadership of Nexus.
Aslan Wrote:I could see Cena losing and join Nexus yet still being a face. Instead of doing what they asked, he would try to destroy Nexus from the inside. Or he would reluctantly do what they asked but give no effort and eventually try to take over the leadership of Nexus.

And maybe turn Nexus face?
This would be a wonderful opportunity to see Sting make his WWE debut...just sayin
Sting will more than likely never join wwe. And for the Nexus angle, they will still be around come monday. i see like a double DQ and they both lose or something along that nature. if Cena does lose and join them, then that would be epic....just a thought on the Gm, have it be a Mcmahon. preferably stephanie. have her come back start a feud, then make a tag match with like orton and a female partner vs, stephanie and a partner of her choice, and then have long awaited return of The Game, and have them run raw agian, those were good times. this would mean HHH would be a heel, but i can live with that.
^ Nice booking
stroked Wrote:Sting will more than likely never join wwe. And for the Nexus angle, they will still be around come monday. i see like a double DQ and they both lose or something along that nature. if Cena does lose and join them, then that would be epic....just a thought on the Gm, have it be a Mcmahon. preferably stephanie. have her come back start a feud, then make a tag match with like orton and a female partner vs, stephanie and a partner of her choice, and then have long awaited return of The Game, and have them run raw agian, those were good times. this would mean HHH would be a heel, but i can live with that.

i read the other day where Triple H will be out til the end of this month or til December.

i think either Cena joins Nexus or they both get DQ'd since it being the **** in a Cell, DQ isn't applied. there has to be a winner and a loser, i just don't see Barrett losing, i think Cena Joins Nexus and come to find out he's the mastermind behind them and they keep running through people and then Triple H comes back and takes down Nexus!

that's my opinion
I could see H coming back soon to get some camera time, maybe raising it on Sheamas a little tonight, but it could be a while before he's officially back in the ring.
Aslan Wrote:I could see H coming back soon to get some camera time, maybe raising it on Sheamas a little tonight, but it could be a while before he's officially back in the ring.

i can't wait til H comes back!

CardinalAlum Wrote:[Image: 203009_lg.jpg]

i think Cena joins Nexus and come to find out he's the mastermind behind them
i'm pretty sure Nexus isn't going anywhere, WWE is still making T-shirts and Hoodies about them and they are also being a big part of the commercial advertising for the Raw tapings, in December.
well cena is now a member of nexus how will that turn out?
Cena Joins Nexus as Wade Barrett defeated him in H*** In A Cell!
Cena is now Nexus
^ LOL, so I guess Cena is Nexus????
Yep he is SD
Like I said before I still think he will be a heel even though he's a member of Nexus. This was much better than the last few wwe ppvs.
Like I said before, can you say NWO????? Hogan was extremely popular when he was a heel with the NWO. Cena will do the same.
Cena joins Nexus!?!?! This is crazyyy
Westside Wrote:Like I said before, can you say NWO????? Hogan was extremely popular when he was a heel with the NWO. Cena will do the same.

I would love to see him turn completely heel but it's hard to see WWE actually making that a reality.
Pages: 1 2