Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 76 - South Floyd 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final

South Floyd could not stop The Warriors running game. I think it was 49-6 at halftime and East Ridge played the back up's most of the second half.
I'm not sure on all the stats but I know Dalton Lewis had 195 yards on 9 carries and 3 TD...He was the player of the game
Sounds like a basketball score.
brade allen is a heck of a coach. he couldev not let them score any in the second hafe but he put hes subs in and let them score ! and on behafe of the game the warriors just couldent be stoped!1 it was like men against boys tonight GREAT JOB WARRIORS
ER looks better than what some may have thought this year in the 15th region....wait, oh yeah, this is football.

Congrats Warriors!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Final

South Floyd could not stop The Warriors running game. I think it was 49-6 at halftime and East Ridge played the back up's most of the second half.

Listened to the game on the Radio, around 5 mins. left in the 3rd and starting backfield was still in the game. They were ahead by like 50 at that point.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:ER looks better than what some may have thought this year in the 15th region....wait, oh yeah, this is football.

Congrats Warriors!

Meaning???
uhavenoidea Wrote:Listened to the game on the Radio, around 5 mins. left in the 3rd and starting backfield was still in the game. They were ahead by like 50 at that point.

I also heard on the radio when it said South Floyd's rushing stats are gonna look a lot better than they should because the back up's where in.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I also heard on the radio when it said South Floyd's rushing stats are gonna look a lot better than they should because the back up's where in.

Pointless. But, you may have heard that. I know SF only had 14 points and ER had 56 when I stopped listening.

Nonetheless, Congrats to the Warriors.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Meaning???

Do you not have any humor whatsoever?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Do you not have any humor whatsoever?

I do have a sense of humor, but not humor lol I was just wondering what you meant, I don't post on here a whole lot anymore.
uhavenoidea Wrote:I do have a sense of humor, but not humor lol I was just wondering what you meant, I don't post on here a whole lot anymore.

Sense of humor, yeah... my bad.

But, I meant that as in the final score looked like a basketball score.
Talk about some Offense! Congrats Warriors!!

Anybody got some stats on this game?
Garbage...I have no idea why Brad wanted to score so much. Running up the score (and yes, they were passing w/ the 1st string) isnt the way to winning with class. Way to play hard South Floyd, and ER what goes around comes around...But then again you know all about that so I guess have fun with it.
leecoukfan Wrote:Talk about some Offense! Congrats Warriors!!

Anybody got some stats on this game?

I know Dalton Lewis had 195 on 9 carries and 3 TD's....I would say Patrick Casey had well over 100 yards and also had the run of the night called back, and also I would say Bryan Casey was close to 100 yards on the ground.
Real Badman Wrote:Garbage...I have no idea why Brad wanted to score so much. Running up the score (and yes, they were passing w/ the 1st string) isnt the way to winning with class. Way to play hard South Floyd, and ER what goes around comes around...But then again you know all about that so I guess have fun with it.

Good Post.

Yeah, ER had 49 at halftime.

SF runs into the numbers problem against 2A and 3A schools alot.
Running up the score are you serious thats not running up the score when your 2nd string goes in for most of the second half what did you want him to do take people out of the stands and put them out there
Footballplayer2010 Wrote:Running up the score are you serious thats not running up the score when your 2nd string goes in for most of the second half what did you want him to do take people out of the stands and put them out there

Run the ******* ball. There is no reason Bryan Casey needed to pass the ball after the first half, actually his 1st string didnt need to play after halftime. The 2nd string QB didnt need to pass it any either. Up 66-28 in the 2nd half, give me a break.
Footballplayer2010 Wrote:Running up the score are you serious thats not running up the score when your 2nd string goes in for most of the second half what did you want him to do take people out of the stands and put them out there

What do you consider most of the 2nd half?

Because after the lead is 45 or more the clock runs, if i'm not mistaken...

71 total points scored in 2nd half (120pts. scored total) with a running clock and JV in second half?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I know Dalton Lewis had 195 on 9 carries and 3 TD's....I would say Patrick Casey had well over 100 yards and also had the run of the night called back, and also I would say Bryan Casey was close to 100 yards on the ground.

WOW, Congrats to Dalton!
Real Badman Wrote:Run the ******* ball. There is no reason Bryan Casey needed to pass the ball after the first half, actually his 1st string didnt need to play after halftime. The 2nd string QB didnt need to pass it any either. Up 66-28 in the 2nd half, give me a break.

I was there for the first half but left at halftime. From what I heard on the radio from the second half the first string didn't play much. They had Bryan Casey in at QB but a different set of running backs and receivers..Heck I heard kids names from ER that I didn't even know played.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I was there for the first half but left at halftime. From what I heard on the radio from the second half the first string didn't play much. They had Bryan Casey in at QB but a different set of running backs and receivers..Heck I heard kids names from ER that I didn't even know played.

Nah, I stayed for the whole game. He had the starters in I would say atleast 10 minuets(total) of the 2nd half, then mix-matching up some JV in. I love Brad and his team, but that gives them no right to beat up on a smaller team.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I was there for the first half but left at halftime. From what I heard on the radio from the second half the first string didn't play much. They had Bryan Casey in at QB but a different set of running backs and receivers..Heck I heard kids names from ER that I didn't even know played.

So you left at halftime, but listened to the rest of the game on radio?

The 1st string may have not played in the 4th much, but they was in most of the 3rd and still passing in the 3rd with a 40+pt. lead.
uhavenoidea Wrote:So you left at halftime, but listened to the rest of the game on radio?

The 1st string may have not played in the 4th much, but they was in most of the 3rd and still passing in the 3rd with a 40+pt. lead.

Yes I listened to the rest of the game... Some of us can listen to the radio in our car.
I'm done with the whole running up the score thing...I just want to say congrats Warriors, and Dalton Lewis for getting player of the game.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Yes I listened to the rest of the game... Some of us can listen to the radio in our car.

Oh, I was just wondering. Because there was homecoming at halftime, if I'm not mistaken. It was about 30-40 minutes before the game started back.

Sounds like ya have a heck of a drive home.
There are so many biased post on this site it makes me sick. I was there for the intire game and to make far assessments you have to be there. The score was such because SF was running wild on ERs JV. A couple times SF got close enough that if they had recovered their onsides kick and scored they would have been back in the game. ER JV could not move the ball on SF. He had to put in his varsity to run the clock off. ER did not pass more than 4 or 5 times the whole game. At the end SF did put in the few subs they have and the ER JV did score. Fact is if ER had played their JV all the 2nd half SF would have won this game.
fedscreekviking Wrote:There are so many biased post on this site it makes me sick. I was there for the intire game and to make far assessments you have to be there. The score was such because SF was running wild on ERs JV. A couple times SF got close enough that if they had recovered their onsides kick and scored they would have been back in the game. ER JV could not move the ball on SF. He had to put in his varsity to run the clock off. ER did not pass more than 4 or 5 times the whole game. At the end SF did put in the few subs they have and the ER JV did score. Fact is if ER had played their JV all the 2nd half SF would have won this game.

Couldn't the Coach have let the play clock run down every play. And the clock was running non-stop because of the scoring margin right?
Real Badman Wrote:Run the ******* ball. There is no reason Bryan Casey needed to pass the ball after the first half, actually his 1st string didnt need to play after halftime. The 2nd string QB didnt need to pass it any either. Up 66-28 in the 2nd half, give me a break.

You are not very smart. East Ridge had to put the starters back in to score, because SF's 1st string O was scoring on ER's 2nd string D at will. And at one point before the starters went back in SF was only down 3 scores. You cant take chances like that when your JV couldnt stop a girls volleyball team. They had to make sure they win the game. South Floyd scored 44 points! 44. If the jv had stayed in the whole second half then it could have ended up being a very close game! Get real.....:blabbermo
VoR_58 Wrote:You are not very smart. East Ridge had to put the starters back in to score, because SF's 1st string O was scoring on ER's 2nd string D at will. And at one point before the starters went back in SF was only down 3 scores. You cant take chances like that when your JV couldnt stop a girls volleyball team. They had to make sure they win the game. South Floyd scored 44 points! 44. If the jv had stayed in the whole second half then it could have ended up being a very close game! Get real.....:blabbermo

Im a SF fan and this assessment is correct, I dont think the game was ever a running clock. ER was up 49-14 at half. SF made some scores on ER JV Defense and got the score close and ER had to put some of the starters back in to make sure they kept a good margin. My only gripe is why keep onside kicking in the first half after you have a 30+ point lead in the first. I know they finally quit but not till the second half. anyways good win ER. SF get healthy this week and take care of business next week against Betsy Layne.
Pages: 1 2 3