Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Prestonsburg 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?

John Derossett seems to have coach Hager and Sheldon Clark's number lately, but I do think that SC is favorite this season even at Prestonsburg. The Blackcats offensive and defensive lines have to be able to hold their own this game as Sheldon Clark is going to come in and they're going to be bigger and stronger. We also cannot afford to have so many mental mistakes as we did against Pikeville in this one either, as it could cost us the game.

My head says Sheldon Clark by 14, but my heart says Prestonsburg by 6. Has a chance to go either way, but Prestonsburg will need to bring their A game for this one in order to win.
Gotta go with my Cards on this one..Coming of a great win over LC, they will be pumped to take on the Blackcats. SC has finally decided to play alil ball!!!
SC by 8
It's time to watch those red birds fly..
Sc24
Pburg18
How good is Pburgs passing game?
WildDawg Wrote:How good is Pburgs passing game?

Not as good as last season, but it's still pretty good.

Crisp manages the offense well, but he will not blow you away with his arm or accuracy. He likes to stare his receiver down a lot, but if he has time to pass and he's finding the open man, than our passing game is dangerous.
SC's defense is just too strong IMO! It will be another low scoring game. Neither team should break 20 points. My prediction SC-15 Pburg-6. Going to be a great canidate for game of the week as well!
If SC doesn't get the big head after that win over LC, they should win here.

SC 19
Pburg 13
SC by a TD.
If Pburg uses their passing game they should be able to score. Sheldon Clark has a good running game though. They can get 3-5 yards a pop with the ocassional big play. If you key the run Austin Stepp can burn you. Should be a good game but I think the Cards will come out on top 26-14.
i think cards will take it by two tds
cards will keep it rolling with the W,s sc by 3 tds
If sc comes to play I believe they will win but if they are not focused it could be another nail biter. I would love for them to spread it out and run,run,run.GO CARDS! Best of luck.
blackcats by a TD if they are on there A game. If not sc will win by 14
I belive p burg has a good chance if the play ball early. SC might come out flat after a tough game with LC but no doubt a great onr to go see go blackcats.
Cards by 14.
This the last of six straight tough games for the Cards and many worried if they could get back up after the Central loss but they showed they could and if the defense shows up as it has the past three games ( 32 points) then I feel they will win but P' Burg is tough at home having won 17 or 18 straight I believe SC will win by 10. Good luck to both team.
I'll take the Cards.
I have seen both this year,should be a close game.I would hate to pick a winner cause I hate to be wrong,but good luck to both!
Sc by 17
SC by 2
cards by a td
Hard to pick a winner in this one, both teams are very good on both sides of the ball. Should make a very exciting game this Friday night!
SC never plays Pburg well. I hope they can limit their mistakes and put together a complete game. They seem inconsistant. Last year they threw two interceptions to lose the game in the fourth. This year Crisp and Jamerson could really cause some problems for SC. Their secondary seems weak. However i do not believe the Pburg line can play with SC nor do they have an answer for Skyles. I will take SC by 6. Could some one teach them how to kick an extra point!
I would imagine that Prestonsburg will make it quite the game with them being at home but unfortunately SC will most likely win this game.

Sheldon Clark - 24

Prestonsburg - 21
P burg is a bad match up imo for SC. I think if P burg comes out and passes the ball and gets the game into a up tempo game then it will be a really good game.. but if they let SC control the clock and the game with the running game it wont be much of a game..
i think P Burg hangs around the first half but SC ends up getting a 2 td victory..
one more factor SC just came off a very hard fought victory over LC.. lets hope they dont come out with a hangover.
Matman Wrote:SC never plays Pburg well. I hope they can limit their mistakes and put together a complete game. They seem inconsistant. Last year they threw two interceptions to lose the game in the fourth. This year Crisp and Jamerson could really cause some problems for SC. Their secondary seems weak. However i do not believe the Pburg line can play with SC nor do they have an answer for Skyles. I will take SC by 6. Could some one teach them how to kick an extra point!

Don't forget about Bryson Williams. He's a sophomore and may be the best player on the team.

A lot of defenses like to double cover Jamerson, which usually leaves Williams & Slone either open or in single coverage. But if SC puts a lot of pressure on Crisp, then the Blackcats will be in trouble. That's why I think the line play of Prestonsburg may be the most important factor for the Blackcats to win.
toss up but i think i take P-Burg at home by 3
Sc by 6 in a tough game.
SC by 10.
Pages: 1 2