Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Rockcastle Co 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bell Co BIG!!!

Bell is averaging 52 ppg this year even against ranked opponents.

Bell Co 55
Rock 6
Bell will roll and get the first district win on the year
PUHLESE do not kill us, we wont stop the run
I believe this game has lost some of its luster due to the big loss by RC (2-2), and the big win by BC. At the beggining of the season I eye balled this game, but not so much so now. I don't believe they will test us much if we have our head in the game and not looking ahead to Knox Central

BC 48
RC 14
The game is @ Rock but I still dont see a problem for Bell. The Bobcats Roll!
This years Rockcastle team isn't like the ones they have put on the field in years past. Bell wins big in this one.

Bell 49
Rock 7
geauxtigers75 Wrote:This years Rockcastle team isn't like the ones they have put on the field in years past. Bell wins big in this one.

Bell 49
Rock 7

Im afraid Rock will never be the old Rock again with Coach Larkey gone now.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Im afraid Rock will never be the old Rock again with Coach Larkey gone now.

maybe true but never say never. there are still two younger Larkey's that are coaching so maybe there is Hope lol. This Friday I am praying for a miracle :AngelPray and I hope god brings a monsoon over top of Rockcastle Confusedtrom:and my Rockets win 6-0 in OT.:beg: But in reality I just hope we score and no one gets hurt.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:maybe true but never say never. there are still two younger Larkey's that are coaching so maybe there is Hope lol. This Friday I am praying for a miracle :AngelPray and I hope god brings a monsoon over top of Rockcastle Confusedtrom:and my Rockets win 6-0 in OT.:beg: But in reality I just hope we score and no one gets hurt.

Bobcats don't mind playing on a wet field as long as Rock doesn't mind...But sounds like from another thread Bluebirds don't like playing on a wet field....:lmao:
Bell will rock and roll at the Rock:eyeroll:
Bc 35-10
It still don't sound right say Bell will win easy over Rockcastle. I mean this is Rockcastle MAN! Oh well i am going to think like the good ole days Bell 14 Rock 13 with Bell winning the game in the final seconds
Bell by as many as they want.
who wins? and why? I'd say Bell County big!:flame:
Bell Co. takes this one pretty easily.
kmba32 Wrote:It still don't sound right say Bell will win easy over Rockcastle. I mean this is Rockcastle MAN! Oh well i am going to think like the good ole days Bell 14 Rock 13 with Bell winning the game in the final seconds

we can only dream
This game could get laughable quick! Bell Co should ROLL to another win!

Bell Co. - 52

Rockcastle Co. - 6
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:maybe true but never say never. there are still two younger Larkey's that are coaching so maybe there is Hope lol. This Friday I am praying for a miracle :AngelPray and I hope god brings a monsoon over top of Rockcastle Confusedtrom:and my Rockets win 6-0 in OT.:beg: But in reality I just hope we score and no one gets hurt.

Sadly, I agree.

I wish that Scott would open the playbook a little more and allow Brock to pass a little more. I don't care if Walter Payton is in the backfield, you have to pass every now and then.
Does anyone know if this will be the UNITE bowl like it was in 2008? I thought that was a great cause to be supported by 2 good fan bases!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Does anyone know if this will be the UNITE bowl like it was in 2008? I thought that was a great cause to be supported by 2 good fan bases!

Yes this is the Unite Bowl
not suprised...1 person overall on this picked Rock to win, Bell is indeed turned around since 2007 being 43-2 overall. BUT, they have not played their best opponents in the past years during the regular season with the exception of the district. I will pick Rockcastle as always being an alumni member from the ROCK!!!!!
Bell wins big
Bell County..

Bell Co. - 48
Rockcastle Co. - 7
Bell County Rolls!!!!

Best Of Luck To Both Teams
This very well could be the last time you see BC vs. RC for a while not unless they meet up in Nov.due to class changes for BC next yar
Cats02 Wrote:This very well could be the last time you see BC vs. RC for a while not unless they meet up in Nov.due to class changes for BC next yar

it wont be the same without these two not playing each other next year. hopefully they can work out something where we could play in a non district game.
Bell Co BIG!!!
Bell by 40.
Bell Co BIG... Rock shouldn't score... I'll say 56-0
Bell big
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5