Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Rockcastle Co 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bell.
rocket01 Wrote:not suprised...1 person overall on this picked Rock to win, Bell is indeed turned around since 2007 being 43-2 overall. BUT, they have not played their best opponents in the past years during the regular season with the exception of the district. I will pick Rockcastle as always being an alumni member from the ROCK!!!!!
I have no clue what you just said. "BUT, they have not played their best opponents in the past years during the regular season with exception of the district." What does that mean?
easyM Wrote:I have no clue what you just said. "BUT, they have not played their best opponents in the past years during the regular season with exception of the district." What does that mean?

I agree with you. I've been trying to figure that out myself and still don't understand it. lol i'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking the same thing about this!

Bell County 55

Rockcastle County 7
rocket01 are you former too?
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:I agree with you. I've been trying to figure that out myself and still don't understand it. lol i'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking the same thing about this!

Bell County 55

Rockcastle County 7

I tell you what, he has me bumfuzzled!!!! lol. I'll take Alcoa over any team we have played in the past 25 yrs. And by no means am I disrespecting any other team. We have played a pretty tough schedule the past few years I think. The end result might have been lopsided but nonetheless we played some quality teams outside the district. Rocket 01 needs to realize we just beat JC rather easily and they defeated Knox. I think anyone that defeats Knox would be considered a quality opponent, and in this case a better opponent.....
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:rocket01 are you former to?

LOL. I've thought that for two years now....

that would be the only way he could get anyone to agree with him on these boards.
Bell County 49-0
bell big
Bell by 3 or 4 tds.
I say if Bell Co beat JC by 22, I say its a good bet BC beats RC by 35-42 pts.
Bell in an early Clock Runner.
lol.....nope how can that be when I only have 1 account?.... Bell fans, take the last three years from 2007-2009 and calculate the combined opponents record and then tell me what do I mean and how many homes were played and won?
Bell County will roll in this one.
Hoping for a shocker. Rock 15-14.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:it wont be the same without these two not playing each other next year. hopefully they can work out something where we could play in a non district game.

This will be the las time these 2 teams play. Rock will not play Bell again IMO.
Amped 88 Wrote:This will be the las time these 2 teams play. Rock will not play Bell again IMO.

I certainly hope this is not true? This has been a very entertaining series.
I am not rocket01, sorry. yeah I say some good stuff but I am not him. Bell will pound our rock into gravel, pea gravel, maybe sand. I bet you my little house and 2 cows Rock never plays Bell again unless they have too. I belive we will be very good next year and able to compete with Bell, but we wont and we will try to get some easy teams to play like Berea, Jackson, Southern, Lincoln, wayne, McCreary and get some wins. I think thogh we will be loaded next year because we only lose 1 player.
former Wrote:I am not rocket01, sorry. yeah I say some good stuff but I am not him. Bell will pound our rock into gravel, pea gravel, maybe sand. I bet you my little house and 2 cows Rock never plays Bell again unless they have too. I believe we will be very good next year and able to compete with Bell, but we wont and we will try to get some easy teams to play like Berea, Jackson, Southern, Lincoln, wayne, McCreary and get some wins. I think thogh we will be loaded next year because we only lose 1 player.

I couldn't agree with you more former. No offense but from what I have seen and read about Rock this year, they are not very good. And after watching us dominate the second half against JC I know we are pretty good. But talking about next year you are exactly right. Rock has almost every player back, while Bell loses almost everyone. We are talking like 8-9 defensive starters and 6-7 starters on Offense. So yes I dont know why any team would want to drop Bell off their schedule.
:please:
pureathlete Wrote:I couldn't agree with you more former. No offense but from what I have seen and read about Rock this year, they are not very good. And after watching us dominate the second half against JC I know we are pretty good. But talking about next year you are exactly right. Rock has almost every player back, while Bell loses almost everyone. We are talking like 8-9 defensive starters and 6-7 starters on Offense. So yes I dont know why any team would want to drop Bell off their schedule.

because you are Bell and that is why no one will play you. scared. I know I would be.
former Wrote:because you are Bell and that is why no one will play you. scared. I know I would be.

There are Rock Fans then there is Former. Former seems to be back pedaling a little to fast from last week.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:There are Rock Fans then there is Former. Former seems to be back pedaling a little to fast from last week.

RockSoild69 when did Rock come down the bleachers to the field? I noticed it on Sports OT and then was reminded by your avatar pic.
William Muney Wrote:RockSoild69 when did Rock come down the bleachers to the field? I noticed it on Sports OT and then was reminded by your avatar pic.

They started doing that two years ago when Parkey started coaching. but now they have went back to just coming down the hill by the Rock like the old days
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:They started doing that two years ago when Parkey started coaching. but now they have went back to just coming down the hill by the Rock like the old days

I see. I did not remember seeing them do that ever. I can remember the loud music and coming down the hill but not the bleachers.

Thanks
former Wrote:because you are Bell and that is why no one will play you. scared. I know I would be.
Scared!!!!!.....are you kidding me.....go back to 2005 and 2006 and say that we was scared????.....I can guarentee you one thing that Bell County can cheer up about one thing that year in 06 when they came down to the ROCK and left twice with the L....guess what 2 good benefits they had?....1= they got to see Renfro Valley twice on that 80 mile journey back home and 2= Wendy's gave them hospitality not to go ****ry on the way back to Pineville before hibernating for the next season. Nobody is scared to play Bell at all what so ever, its their choice to play or not. Former if you was a true Rockcastle fan, you would'nt be doubting us in that contest.
The final score in this game will be what ever Bell wants it to be! If I were a Rockcastle fan I would try not to get Bell to upset before this game.
William Muney Wrote:I see. I did not remember seeing them do that ever. I can remember the loud music and coming down the hill but not the bleachers.

Thanks

Thats all I remember too is them coming down the hill.
Bell by 40
pureathlete Wrote:I couldn't agree with you more former. No offense but from what I have seen and read about Rock this year, they are not very good. And after watching us dominate the second half against JC I know we are pretty good. But talking about next year you are exactly right. Rock has almost every player back, while Bell loses almost everyone. We are talking like 8-9 defensive starters and 6-7 starters on Offense. So yes I dont know why any team would want to drop Bell off their schedule.

We are excited about next year, alot of Sophmores that play on Friday is really making an impact on the field, Sure we lose alot of great players, and we may not be as good as we are this year, But that is what people say every year about Bell:biggrin:
rocket01 Wrote:Scared!!!!!.....are you kidding me.....go back to 2005 and 2006 and say that we was scared????.....I can guarentee you one thing that Bell County can cheer up about one thing that year in 06 when they came down to the ROCK and left twice with the L....guess what 2 good benefits they had?....1= they got to see Renfro Valley twice on that 80 mile journey back home and 2= Wendy's gave them hospitality not to go ****ry on the way back to Pineville before hibernating for the next season. Nobody is scared to play Bell at all what so ever, its their choice to play or not. Former if you was a true Rockcastle fan, you would'nt be doubting us in that contest.

How sweet it is to listen to a former foe recall back years ago to find a win against you.........That says it all. Rocket you are a sight. No one can prove you so ridiculous as you do yourself. Good Lord. It's 2010! I know beating Bell is a great accomplishment but for the love of the game please look forward. Beat them now. That way you can get on here and talk about the historic Renfo Valley and your fine dining restaurant which is a national chain known as Wendy's. I'm sure that most in Rockcastle would love for you to hush.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5