Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Person Above you Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^Stardust has a lot more than all 3 of us combined. LOL
^stardust has a lot more than everyone combined lol
^Is so true. Lol
^...Lives in the same town as Vundy33 evidently!
^May be correct. LOL
^ Is a VIP Memeber!..Well...lA De Da!
^^haha, don't live here, just leave, and unless it's Pikeville you don't.
^...Is a military guy!
^^ Is a blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, about an hour ago, I slipped and fell on ice and it was probably the biggest fall that's ever been on ice. I was kind of jogging, but more of a speed walk which I shouldn't have been doing in the first place, and I started to slow down and the next thing I know I'm 5 feet off the ground and my feet were above my head. If I had hit my head as hard as I hit my shoulder when I landed on it, ole' Vundy would most likely be dead or in a deep coma. Just put my shoulder out of place though, haha.

Wild day.
^Had a terrible accident!
^...Is slightly a private person.
^^..Reminds me of the Afghan kids that come up to me and say "meesta, meesta!!!" and throw up peace signs and ATL's.
^...Is a odd duck!
That's a neg.
^ Continues to confuse me!...ugh!
^^ continues to make it easy...

I'm good at it. It has a name that I can't use here, first word is mind, second sounds like "ducking". Watched "Get him to the Greek", no? This game gets boring quick when only like dos or tres people are posting, lol. Run out of crap to say.
^...Likes to be mischevious!
^Is on a distinguished road.
^
loves the Wizard for some reason, maybe cause of Wall?
^Is absolutely correct. The ONLY reason I like them. And I hate the NBA!
^
Must have played football at some point!
^Is correct.
^
stays up late!
^Also stays up late.
^
Celebrated Christmas today!
^Also celebrated Christmas today!
^Likes to repeat what people say!...lol
vundy33 Wrote:^^ Is a blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, about an hour ago, I slipped and fell on ice and it was probably the biggest fall that's ever been on ice. I was kind of jogging, but more of a speed walk which I shouldn't have been doing in the first place, and I started to slow down and the next thing I know I'm 5 feet off the ground and my feet were above my head. If I had hit my head as hard as I hit my shoulder when I landed on it, ole' Vundy would most likely be dead or in a deep coma. Just put my shoulder out of place though, haha.

Wild day.

YOu trying to copy me??
^
Funny guy!
^

Loves her some general discussions.