Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Person Above you Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^Don't like bad refs.
^Is laughing at the Bungles
^Enjoyed our Steelers W today.

:biggrin:
^.....Makes 6.32 posts per day!
^ Has a stuffed bear that has boobs.... Correct me if Im wrong.
^...Can't quit staring at my Bear breast!....:lmao:
^Is a funny person. LOL
^ Shouldn't laugh at Bear Breast !!!!
^Shouldn't talk about stuffed animals. LOL
^ Glad the Steelers got the W today.
^Glad the Reds signed Bruce.
^ Thinks the Pats are a HOT team right now!
^Thinks the Eagles will make the Super Bowl.
^ Hasn't given a prediction yet.
^Wants me to make a prediction.
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...Can't quit staring at my Bear breast!....:lmao:

That is great!! Perfect timing!

MisterPerfect Wrote:^Wants me to make a prediction.

His Avatar is not perfect, but we love him anyways!!
^Is hating on Big Cuz.
^ Knows that I loved Big Cuz! He just had that kind of attitude that you knew would make the transition as lil harder.
^...Has a great name!...And has to have realized the Whole Bear with boobs thing was a set up from the beginning!...:lmao:
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...Has a great name!...And has to have realized the Whole Bear with boobs thing was a set up from the beginning!...:lmao:

It was a good one!! I walked into it and I happy that I did!!!! Still laughing about it! Lol
^...Enjoys a good laugh!....:biggrin:
^ Bear TITS!
^...Upset that he can't check out my Bear Butt!...HEHEHE
^ LOL! that was great. Put some Clothes on that bear. Pictures like that are against website rules.
^...Should realize by now, you can't get this Filthy Animal to play by the rules hun!...:devilflam
^ lol, You crack me up, I bet ur husband has a time with you.
^...know's he enjoys every minute of me!...never a boring moment!...lol....The hubby likes me just the way that I am...Can't get enough!
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...know's he enjoys every minute of me!...never a boring moment!...lol....The hubby likes me just the way that I am...Can't get enough!

I'm sure there are those times he needs the little blue pill. Cant stay strong forever :lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm sure there are those times he needs the little blue pill. Cant stay strong forever :lmao:

:omg:....^...Must not be able to "Stay strong" himself!....ROFL!!!!!!!....Now don't get mad!....j/k
Filthy Animal Wrote::omg:

Lol, oops