Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co.@ Bell Co. 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bell Co will be naming their field after Dudley Hilton before this game. Its also going to be a BLACKOUT game for Bell Co. Coaches and Players are asking for everyone to wear black and the team will be wearing black on black also.

Bell Co 55
Whitley Co 7
Bell County 42

Whitley County 7

I Will be wearing my black friday night then!:Clap:
Saw bell against green co and bell looked like a well oiled machine and a definite title contender. I'm not sure about whitley but usually they are good

I say bell wins
40-13
BC big
bell...42

wc...10
Bell rolls, I look for them to compete for a state title come December.
Bell- 52
Whitley-7
Shoot, I may wear black to our williamsburg game... Hilton is an amazing coach who has made Bell synonomous with Football domination. For that he has my full respect and my hat is off to him.

I would not want to be from Whitley this night. Bell 44-0.
Football1 Wrote:Shoot, I may wear black to our williamsburg game... Hilton is an amazing coach who has made Bell synonomous with Football domination. For that he has my full respect and my hat is off to him.

I would not want to be from Whitley this night. Bell 44-0.

:thatsfunn
Bell Co. will rap this one up early.

BC - 55
WC - 10
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn
So, if that is so funny; help me understand how it is not true?
Bell Big
Any thoughts
Bell won last year by 4 TDs at Whitley. This year it may be a running clock game.
I hope Whitley makes it a close game, but it's very
doubtful..
Bell names the score in this one.
Bell County 55

Whitley County 13
BC's JV will get plenty of action here. BC 62- WC 12
Bell County stays stout and wins by 17.
Bell Co EASY!!!

Bell Co 55
Whitley Co 7

JV playing all the 4th quarter. WC 7 will come against our JV or even Freshman defense.
Bell by a lot, I don't know if anyone in the mountains can stay within 30 of Bell this year, they are unreal. Hopefully Whitley can make a game of it.
Bell 56
Whitley 14
bc 34-0
bell by 24.
Bell by 35
Bell County will be able to name their score on this one. Hey bellcobobcats09 if i wear a black middlesboro shirt or a black uk shirt will that be ok. ME and the gf will be at this game since she is a bell alum and the boro has a game vs lee co
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn

Really what are you chuckling about?

Bell by 50
devildawh20 Wrote:Bell County will be able to name their score on this one. Hey bellcobobcats09 if i wear a black middlesboro shirt or a black uk shirt will that be ok. ME and the gf will be at this game since she is a bell alum and the boro has a game vs lee co

Come on up we will be glad to have you on the Bell Co side.
Bell Co with ease.(As most of their games as went this season)
:eyeroll: Big surprise Bell Co. wins another one. Whitley Co might put up a little :redboxer: for a half or so. BC 38- WC 13 :eyeroll:
Bells JV has a big week ahead Harlan Co. on monday Whitley half game on friday
Pages: 1 2 3