Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co.@ Bell Co. 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ricky Bobby Wrote::eyeroll: Big surprise Bell Co. wins another one. Whitley Co might put up a little :redboxer: for a half or so. BC 38- WC 13 :eyeroll:

i agree with it all besides the 13 by WC maybe they will get them with the JV
Another EASY game for Bell Co! Can't wait to see how the JV performs in this game!

Bell Co - 56
Whitley Co - 7
Last years score was 34-7 and Whitley Co was better last year and it was played at Whitley.

Bell Co also got to the 1 yard line with a min left and took a knee. Easily could had been 41-7 with the JV playing 4th quarter.

IMO this years Bell Co team is faster and more experienced at both ends of the ball and even on special teams. 1 kickoff return and a punt return this year in only 2 games.
Bell- 62 Whitley- 7 I think Whitley will only score on our freshman with the clock running!
mommacat Wrote:Bell- 62 Whitley- 7 I think Whitley will only score on our freshman with the clock running!

I agree. Thats the only way 6A Madison Central scored on us. They still had their Varsity offense in while we had our freshman defense in and scored with 50 seconds left in the game. Should had been a shutout!
We might not even show up. If you guys don't quit our boys will be scared to death. I will call the Adminstration at Bell and see if we can just scrimmage and not turn the clock on. I wish we were playing U.K. instead
redstorm Wrote:We might not even show up. If you guys don't quit our boys will be scared to death. I will call the Adminstration at Bell and see if we can just scrimmage and not turn the clock on. I wish we were playing U.K. instead

So instead of picking Whitley to win this year you are being a smart Alic? J/K
Bell-49 Whitley-7
mommacat Wrote:Bell- 62 Whitley- 7 I think Whitley will only score on our freshman with the clock running!

Bobcat_Dad Wrote:So instead of picking Whitley to win this year you are being a smart Alic? J/K

I remember some of them predictions for last years Whitley Co game. None of them were even close. :biggrin:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Last years score was 34-7 and Whitley Co was better last year and it was played at Whitley.

Bell Co also got to the 1 yard line with a min left and took a knee. Easily could had been 41-7 with the JV playing 4th quarter.

IMO this years Bell Co team is faster and more experienced at both ends of the ball and even on special teams. 1 kickoff return and a punt return this year in only 2 games.

Your right, last year wasnt that rough of a game for Bell at all, seems the Whitley kids choke every year against Bell since they renewed the series. This year wont be much different, Bell at Bell=Bell big
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Your right, last year wasnt that rough of a game for Bell at all, seems the Whitley kids choke every year against Bell since they renewed the series. This year wont be much different, Bell at Bell=Bell big

Im glad you atleast understand the game of football. I just like stating facts that I think did or will happen. Just like in another thread I said Bell Co would beat both KC and JC by 3 TD's. It will be close until after halftime when Bell Co pulls away. My prediction for both finals will be 35-14 against KC and JC.

I spoke to a non Bell Co fan Friday night at Clay Co and he agrees Bell Co looks way better this year. Both Green Co and Madison Central games would had been shutouts if we kept our varsity in the whole game. Just not worth taking the chance of getting a starter hurt for no reason.

Whitley Co is a fine program just hard to compete in that 5A Class. Are they staying in 5A or dropping next year?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Im glad you atleast understand the game of football. I just like stating facts that I think did or will happen. Just like in another thread I said Bell Co would beat both KC and JC by 3 TD's. It will be close until after halftime when Bell Co pulls away. My prediction for both finals will be 35-14 against KC and JC.

I spoke to a non Bell Co fan Friday night at Clay Co and he agrees Bell Co looks way better this year. Both Green Co and Madison Central games would had been shutouts if we kept our varsity in the whole game. Just not worth taking the chance of getting a starter hurt for no reason.

Whitley Co is a fine program just hard to compete in that 5A Class. Are they staying in 5A or dropping next year?

Absoloutly, im never going to say a team is going to beat another when its obvious who the better team is. I thought two years ago whitley could really give bell a game and that didnt happen, but i still picked bell knowing they were on there way to the stae championship. I loved playing bell back in the days of the bell rock whitley district, those were some great games between the two.
I have nothing but respect for Bell, i have watched them play for many years and right now Whitley just cant compete with there talent.

Whitley should stay in 5A, they have to many enrolled to drop, although i hope Highlands drops to 4A it would give mountain temas in 5a a chance to make it to state every year, Whitley probably would have been state champs two years ago if it wasnt for highlands, them or Johnson Central one, the game would have been at Whitley but i believe JC was a little stronger.

The young kids for Whitley should get a good experience playing at Bell, its one of the few places in the mountains thats special to play at.
I agree Bell will come out with a W against Whitley, but to boast on KC and JC is a little out there.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:So instead of picking Whitley to win this year you are being a smart Alic? J/K
Don't get on hear and run your mouth, I can say what i want. If you have a problem PM me. Don't hide behind a computer screen
redstorm Wrote:Don't get on hear and run your mouth, I can say what i want. If you have a problem PM me. Don't hide behind a computer screen

Easy killer I would hate for you to hurt someone or yourself. If you did not notice at the end of my post it says J/K which stands for Just kidding!!!! I know you have more free time now and I would hate for you to stress out over the internet. :Clap:

If you want PM me and we can talk about old times and past Whitley/Bell games.
redstorm Wrote:We might not even show up. If you guys don't quit our boys will be scared to death. I will call the Adminstration at Bell and see if we can just scrimmage and not turn the clock on. I wish we were playing U.K. instead

I got a better idea, we're having our beauty pageant on Saturday, if your "scared to death" then maybe you should just bypass the game and scrimmage and just come and compete in that!! You should give your team more credit than that!!

I like what dudley said last year on sports overtime coachs corner. He said i don't know if i should take my babys down there and play them or not lol
Bell
Bell Co. 35-7.
Bell
Bell big
Heres and article on the game if anyone is interested in reading it. Its from the timestribune.

"Whitley Ready To Travel To Log Mountain"

http://thetimestribune.com/sports/x60576...g-Mountain
Just a reminder for everyone coming to this game wear your BLACK!!! Its a Blackout game and will be dedicating the field to Dudley Hilton. Tailgating starts at 6pm. The players will also be wearing their black on black uniforms as well!!
Bell rolls over them easy, not even a speed bump
Football1 Wrote:So, if that is so funny; help me understand how it is not true?
I personally think Bell County and Coach hilton do Have something magical going at log mountain maybe no different as Clay Countys Great Coaches had of yesteryears Basketball dynastys.
sharing also simular winning habits as the other bobcats out of Breathitt County of days gone by and even those hard hitting Rockcastle teams...ouch..
Though i admire coach hilton and Very proud of Bell county bringing attention and respect to eastern kentucky it is an awesome accomplishment but also perhaps its just there turn at the post of the everchanging of the guards in what is considered "there Time is now" to represent our mountain sports at its finest.
Many Many teams have yet to reach such a pinnacle...some may never cross that mountain.
but if it was my guess and Bell county loses its prestige in years to come there are many other solid mountain programs on the rise..say maybe Bells own Next door Neighbor...Knox Central..who knows it may soon have there turn at the Football wheel of
fortune.
strawshaker Wrote:I personally think Bell County and Coach hilton do Have something magical going at log mountain maybe no different as Clay Countys Great Coaches had of yesteryears Basketball dynastys.
sharing also simular winning habits as the other bobcats out of Breathitt County of days gone by and even those hard hitting Rockcastle teams...ouch..
Though i admire coach hilton and Very proud of Bell county bringing attention and respect to eastern kentucky it is an awesome accomplishment but also perhaps its just there turn at the post of the everchanging of the guards in what is considered "there Time is now" to represent our mountain sports at its finest.
Many Many teams have yet to reach such a pinnacle...some may never cross that mountain.
but if it was my guess and Bell county loses its prestige in years to come there are many other solid mountain programs on the rise..say maybe Bells own Next door Neighbor...Knox Central..who knows it may soon have there turn at the Football wheel of
fortune.

You must not be very old. Bell has been pretty good for 20+ years now. They had a few down years in the early 2000's but that is about it. Annually they were #1 in the Mountains just like they are today.
strawshaker Wrote:I personally think Bell County and Coach hilton do Have something magical going at log mountain maybe no different as Clay Countys Great Coaches had of yesteryears Basketball dynastys.
fortune.
:popcorn: what did I have for breakfast????:notworthy:please:
The legend! Dudley hilton... the dudley hilton field! Hilton hotel where you check in but you don't check out lol.:worthy:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co will be naming their field after Dudley Hilton before this game.

What a great honor to be bestowed upon a great football coach!
strawshaker Wrote:Many Many teams have yet to reach such a pinnacle...some may never cross that mountain.
fortune.

you much watch alot of little league games. Knox wins alot of those game yes and they have big number of kids every yr 30-40 plus for every team, but they always lost this kids by the time they get in high school. So keep on watching little league
Pages: 1 2 3