Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Sheldon Clark 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who ya got
I'll take JC by 17.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take JC by 17.

Thats a bold statement man, Sheldon Clark is playing with that fire under them now and its at The Rock.... Oh and Welcome home JJ
I'm gonna say JC's butt is a little sore after last year and they head back to Johnson County with a smile on their face.
SC looked better tonight and they are improving but imo the cards get ran over in this one.. i predict JC will win 41-27.. SC playing at home at the Rock will help them keep it close for a short amount of time...
I'll go with the upset and take Sheldon Clark. Should be a good one.
my head tells me jc will win, but my heart is with the cardinals.
Jc 24-17
I think JC will avenge last season's loss to the Cards in a big way.
JC by 2tds...Frankfort is not that good this year..
it will be close one.played at sc .sc by 8.
I'll take SC on this one...They beat JC last year at JC...and they are now playing them at home with essentially the same team...So Coach Matney...How does it feel to be heading home to the Rock? Jim Matney is awesome and I am glad for his success...but come on Cards...lets shut that Eagle up.
I am looking foward to seeing how these two teams match up. JJ is an athlete. However KP from SC is almost identical on paper. KP is a little stronger and JJ is a little faster. But theres really not much of a difference. KP seems to be played more as a blocking back though. Both teams have big strong lines. JC's QB is more of a threat with his running game. It should be a really good match up. I hope Hager stays calm and doesn't get to excited about beating Matney. But hey its football and its an emotional game.
I'll take JC by 2 td's
JC
Johnson Central will burn'em up!!! 28-14 :devilflam
JC
luv2cheer Wrote:Johnson Central will burn'em up!!! 28-14 :devilflam

You may be correct in your prediction! But if SC plays up to its full potential, it may turn into an interesting Friday night.
Jc 45 sc 13
JC rolls. 45-14
sheldon clark will win this by 2 td's...agreeing that jj is very very athletic..kp is much faster and stronger, with the adition of avery, kelley hayes , mikie moore , and bj jarrell..as far as athletic goes..sheldon clark has the edge, if our line holds up, austin throws the ball well and we focus on jk and jj, we should get the W ...ive watched 2 jc games this year myself..and they run jj to death..or jk hooks up with parker..lets go cards..
play hard and block o line you guys can do it.sc by 7
Id love to play in this game, but ill take my boys by 2!!
luv2cheer Wrote:Johnson Central will burn'em up!!! 28-14 :devilflam
Eagles have their bomb fire ready for the cards. Roast those cards.:flame::flame:
Johnson Central turned the ball over 7 times last year and lost to Sheldon Clark by 8 points. So far this season, JC is taking much better care of the football. Unless the Golden Eagles revert to their early 2009 season form, this game will not be close and JC will score 40+.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Johnson Central turned the ball over 7 times last year and lost to Sheldon Clark by 8 points. So far this season, JC is taking much better care of the football. Unless the Golden Eagles revert to their early 2009 season form, this game will not be close and JC will score 40+.

Exactly IMO Sheldon Clark did not win that game last year. Johnson Central lost it. They still almost won with all those turnovers. Good luck cards. you'll need it.
I would love to see the Cards win. But I'm going with the Eagles in this one.
Jc 42 sc 22
barnburner... Will come down to coaching
JC by 13.
Pages: 1 2 3