Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Sheldon Clark 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Johnson Central 35

Sheldon Clark 21
JC by a TD
:Clap: This should be a great game to watch.SC - JC is always a :redboxer: there will be alot of firepower on the field for both teams but JC just has too many weapons> JC 56- SC 30 :flame:
JC takes this one going away......
Golden Eagles by 21
Johnson Central 41
Sheldon Clark 21
sc-31
jc-28
I will be unable to be there due to a medical procedure that day, but my heart will be there with Sheldon Clark. Listening to the game via my computer will have to suffice.

It's blatantly obvious that JC is the heavy favorite, and justifiably so; however, remember any given Friday night anything can happen. So, SC team and fans, expect good things to occur. Do your best, play smart and hard on every down, and surprise the pundits.
flemingneonpirates Wrote:sc-31
jc-28

i dont think SC has score 30t points yet this year and you think they will against a much better team..wow
Central will roll.
Central will Smack us martin county people in the mouth come friday night... We are just not on the same level as those golden eagles. Yes Im a SC fan but JJ will have close to 200 yards rushing and 3 TD's. Hager will Fold with a mental error and it will give the win to Matney.
Jc 35-12
JC
Well, Cantrell ratings says JC by 26. I guess we will see how good the Cantrell ratings are.
Last time I was at Sheldon Clark for a football game, it was in 2001 when JC played SC.... and it was SO MUDDY!!!!!!!!!! It not gonna feel right being at "The Rock" without seeing mud, I wonder if SC will have some mud brought it... it could be be a "throwback" game.

Now to the game. JC wins, there might be some nerves early on for JC and Matney. I'm sure SC will give Coach Matney a warm reception back to Cardnial Country. 6 of JC's regular season games are on turf, SC has 5 regualr season games on turf... might not mean nothing, but I just felt like throwing that in there.
Central by 20
SC had that fire last year and they only beat JC by 8. i know a win is a win no matter if its by 8 points of 80 points but JC hasnt turned the ball over as much as they did last year. JC has had some tough games already this year and they are playing with great intensity. its going to be a great game. JC by 2 td's
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Last time I was at Sheldon Clark for a football game, it was in 2001 when JC played SC.... and it was SO MUDDY!!!!!!!!!! It not gonna feel right being at "The Rock" without seeing mud, I wonder if SC will have some mud brought it... it could be be a "throwback" game.

Now to the game. JC wins, there might be some nerves early on for JC and Matney. I'm sure SC will give Coach Matney a warm reception back to Cardnial Country. 6 of JC's regular season games are on turf, SC has 5 regualr season games on turf... might not mean nothing, but I just felt like throwing that in there.

I don't think our boys mind a little mud, some even like it:biggrin:
Wish Bone Wrote:Central will Smack us martin county people in the mouth come friday night... We are just not on the same level as those golden eagles. Yes Im a SC fan but JJ will have close to 200 yards rushing and 3 TD's. Hager will Fold with a mental error and it will give the win to Matney.

Gee, maybe Sheldon Clark shouldn't come out of the locker room Friday night, since most think they don't have a chance of wining. I noticed in "Week 3 Pick'em" that only two thought SC could do it.

Don't get me wrong, based upon facts, SC probably shouldn't be playing JC; to start, JC 5A, SC barley 3A. Oh, wait a minute, I used the plural (facts) above, but I have changed my mind, the one fact is enough.

But, SC, take heart, for being an overwhelming underdog has its pluses, for whatever you do is positive is a plus. And you are provided a golden opportunity to pull off a tremendous upset. Think Puducah Tilghman or Appalachian State!

SC, you have a fine group of athletes, and if all pull together and commit a minimum of mistakes, it can happen. We will see Friday night.
The Contrarian Wrote:Gee, maybe Sheldon Clark shouldn't come out of the locker room Friday night, since most think they don't have a chance of wining. I noticed in "Week 3 Pick'em" that only two thought SC could do it.

Don't get me wrong, based upon facts, SC probably shouldn't be playing JC; to start, JC 5A, SC barley 3A. Oh, wait a minute, I used the plural (facts) above, but I have changed my mind, the one fact is enough.

But, SC, take heart, for being an overwhelming underdog has its pluses, for whatever you do is positive is a plus. And you are provided a golden opportunity to pull off a tremendous upset. Think Puducah Tilghman or Appalachian State!

SC, you have a fine group of athletes, and if all pull together and commit a minimum of mistakes, it can happen. We will see Friday night.

JC is barely a 5A, either way their are still only 11 players on the field at a time. We all know after last year that anything can happen on a Friday night.
GO EAGLES!!
I see sc getting a beat down
I think it will be one of the best games of the year,I also think it will be a all out running game,Im on the fence who to root for though,I guess I have to go with my home school SCHS,I hope they can pull it out but I dont think They can hang with the Eagles for 4 qtrs.Ill root for the Eagles all season but I have to go with the Cards this game,as far as who I WANT to win.But my gut truly tells me JCHS 35 SCHS 28.But I hope Im wrong.GO CARDS
With the schedule JC has played so far, memories of last year's game and the fact that it will be like a home game to JC due to the short travel distance, JC should roll easy. JC needs to come out early, take care of business and get some rest for the starters. We have some big games coming up. This is a nice rivalry game but is not a program builder like Bell or Boyle.
Jc-28
sc-13
Central will roll in this one. 3TD minimum with no answers for Hall and Jude.
Johnson Central by 16
34-21 jc
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:JC is barely a 5A, either way their are still only 11 players on the field at a time. We all know after last year that anything can happen on a Friday night.
GO EAGLES!!

I had heard that JC was in the middle in 5A, but it was from an unofficial source, so I could stand corrected.

I agree with you, there are eleven on the field from each team, and anything can happen on Friday night. Let's hope for a great game Friday night, and finish the game with no injuries on either team.
Eagles 28-12
The Contrarian Wrote:I had heard that JC was in the middle in 5A, but it was from an unofficial source, so I could stand corrected.

I agree with you, there are eleven on the field from each team, and anything can happen on Friday night. Let's hope for a great game Friday night, and finish the game with no injuries on either team.

Amen.
Pages: 1 2 3