Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your biggest pet-peeve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your biggest or Top 5, 10, etc... Pet-Peeve. What is something small to everyone else that just really grinds your gears?
People who pull out in front of you and drive slowly
People who drive with their turn signal on
People who drive slow in the left lane
Sum it all up any type of bad drivers
Jarons Wrote:People who pull out in front of you and drive slowly

how about when you follow someone forever and the minute you try to pass them they speed up and the race is on.
mondays are the worst because, they've watched nascar all weekend.
bigjim4packers Wrote:how about when you follow someone forever and the minute you try to pass them they speed up and the race is on.

:HitWall:

Agreed!
People who sit on their *** and scream "constitution" or "what about my rights?!" when something doesn't go the way they planned or they don't get their way...when they have absolutely no idea what it takes for them to have the "right" to do that.

And, people who say they "support" the troops and in the next sentence they say we've wasted American lives in Iraq and AFG. They pretty much just spit on the graves of every trooper that's died in these wars.

Oh yeah, most fast food workers **** me off. A lady in the Pikeville city McDonalds dropped the buns to my chicken sandwich today and I asked her why the **** she didn't get me new ones, and then she got smart with me. I wish she was a male. I would have shoved them up her ***, pulled them back out, and then make her eat them.
The way people have thrown the phrases "I love you" and the phrase "we are like family" so much that the words and phrases have lost their true meaning.
Threads about what my biggest pet peeve is, that is my biggest pet peeve.
Beetle01 Wrote:Threads about what my biggest pet peeve is, that is my biggest pet peeve.

I agree... I'm looking at you lwc! :redboxer:
People Ordering food From the Passenger Seat,

People who speed up when you try to pass them,

People who expect they can whip anyone,

And the old people who set and talk like they have been alive since washington.
Back seat drivers!!!!!
Know it alls
People who don't listen
People who just keep talking and never getting to the point.
One more to add to my list... People who you play online in Madden or NCAA who act dumb and don't play the right way.
dangerousdaneerfan
bigjim4packers Wrote:how about when you follow someone forever and the minute you try to pass them they speed up and the race is on.

omg happens all the time when you take a long trip to lexington. I'd rank that up there right in the don't do's of driving.

Also hate going to a fast food place and ordering something threw the drive thru and I tell them exactly NOTHING BUT CHEESE on the burger.. and drive off with a burger with everything on it. Happens a lot where I live.. It's the worst at Wendys, I guess they"ll hire anyone there.
1) People who inturupt you when your talking.
2) Liars
3) People who abuse hanicapped parking spaces.
4) Lazy people
5) Theives
Westside Wrote:dangerousdaneerfan

Rolleyes I wouldn't expect less from a true Marshall fan.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:People Ordering food From the Passenger Seat,

People who speed up when you try to pass them,

People who expect they can whip anyone,

And the old people who set and talk like they have been alive since washington.

That's called confidence. But I understand what you're saying...people that pick on weaker people is what that reminds me of. I've always tried to take up for them, even when my friends would mess with them.

And HAHAHAH, at the Washington comment. I love it, lol.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Rolleyes I wouldn't expect less from a true Marshall fan.

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
People who act as if the world owes them, and should keep them and their ever growing brood up.
This and.....

People who use incorrect grammar like loose instead of lose or there instead of they're.

People who think they can tell you how to do your job even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the job you have.
BCF4L Wrote:This and.....

People who use incorrect grammar like loose instead of lose or there instead of they're.

People who think they can tell you how to do your job even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the job you have.

:Thumbs:
BCF4L Wrote:This and.....

Also their, that bugs me to death. I also cannot stand posts with tons of misspellings (I hope I spelled that correctly). I am mentally correcting the grammar and spelling instead of reading what is written.
Beetle01 Wrote:Threads about what my biggest pet peeve is, that is my biggest pet peeve.

Deathstar 80 Wrote:I agree... I'm looking at you lwc! :redboxer:

:Clap: Big Grin :Clap:
Old School Wrote:3) People who abuse handicapped parking spaces.

:Thumbs:

Walk a little farther because the person whose spot you took, might not be able to! :redboxer:
lwc Wrote::Thumbs:

Walk a little farther because the person whose spot you took, might not be able to! :redboxer:

My dad was handicapped, and I remember several times when he couldn't find a parking space and had to walk. I also remember when he felt good he would drive by the handicapped spaces because he thought someone else would need them more than he did.
Old School Wrote:My dad was handicapped, and I remember several times when he couldn't find a parking space and had to walk. I also remember when he felt good he would drive by the handicapped spaces because he thought someone else would need them more than he did.

I like this :Thumbs:

So pretty much females right? Big Grin jk.
Old School Wrote:My dad was handicapped, and I remember several times when he couldn't find a parking space and had to walk. I also remember when he felt good he would drive by the handicapped spaces because he thought someone else would need them more than he did.

:notworthy enough said...
[URL="http://www.facebook.com"]These are all pretty good...
[/URL]
Pages: 1 2