Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your biggest pet-peeve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aslan Wrote:So pretty much females right? Big Grin jk.

lol... im not joking.. Women drivers are terrible.
Guys who walk little sissy dogs.
Drives me crazy seeing a big burley guy walking a little Yorkshire Terrier with a pink bow in it's head. Makes me want to yell.
" get a real dog"
HS Football games on Saturday night. Just blows the whole week.
People that like to stare at you as they pass while going through a red light when your stopped..
Former
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Former

:lmao:
RealVille.
When you pull up to the drive through and place your order, after you get done they always ask, "Would you like to try our new angus wrap with that?". I mean if I didn't order one, then chances are I don't want one!
Captain Backdoor Wrote:RealVille.

:lmao: now that is a good one. Where is he?????
Stardust Wrote::lmao: now that is a good one. Where is he?????

Who cares???
Stardust Wrote::lmao: now that is a good one. Where is he?????

I'm pretty sure he left the site. had a major meltdown in Politics one day.

Which i guess when you listen to conservatives that long you just have to end it. Cant Handle the lies.
Loud mouth people!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm pretty sure he left the site. had a major meltdown in Politics one day.
If you spent more time on the forum, you would have witnessed multiple meltdowns. One a week is closer to the truth.

Some of my pet peeves are:

1) People who cannot discuss politics without taking insults directed at politicians personally. Most politicians deserve to be ridiculed for something or other. It makes no sense to get angry when somebody makes fun of "your" candidate.

2) People who gather around the sides of escalators at train/subway stations, which forces me to walk a few feet closer to the certain death of falling in front of a speeding train.

3) People who always use the word "dominate" when the word they should be using is the noun, "dominant." Dominate is a verb. Nobody is dominate and only a few people are dominant at anything in life.
People who call the wrong number and ask, "Who is this?" You called me. You tell me who you are an I might or might not decide to tell you who I am.
People on Medicaid who can afford to pay for their pain pills when the state won't...if you have $150 to spend on pain pills then you probably don't need Medicaid you piece of crap.
You.
Aslan Wrote:You.

Huh?
Pages: 1 2