Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Middlesboro 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts on this game?
LCC wins big over my good friend Randy Frazier!
LCC 42-7 over Middlesboro.
Middlesboro in a close one
LCC by 4 scores
Letcher Co in an easy one by 40+
I thought M'boro may have a shot at winning this game before last week but now they have suffered some injuries to some key players.

I still think they will be competitive but LCC will come out in the end of a hard fought game.
LCC by 28
Lcc
Letcher County Central 35

Middlesboro 14
LCC in a blowout
Middlesboro
All players for the Boro are back. Only question is Akers. Roark is a go which is the leader of that team. I think this will be alot closer than many think. It is at Middlesboro. It took Alcoa 8 min to score their first TD.
Letcher Central 40 Middlesboro 10
m-boro 0-2 after this close game
LCC-34
Mboro-8
Letcher pulls away late with a 16 point win.
LCC rolls by 20
Letcher all day in this one.
According to the Middlesboro paper, the Jackets should win it all. Big Grin
d2hoopsfan Wrote:According to the Middlesboro paper, the Jackets should win it all. Big Grin

I am a LCC fan but I read the article and all it stated was goals set by the players and staff. No predictions or promises was made.
If Middlesboro is healthy, I'm taking the Jackets in an upset- 21-20
Letcher wins by 2 td's.
Middlesboro should win this one in a close one 20-18.
d2hoopsfan Wrote:According to the Middlesboro paper, the Jackets should win it all. Big Grin

Man that paper needs a spell check bad!
Mhs 34 lcc 27
LCC by alot.
Letcher Co wins with ease.
They've been known to misspell Middlesboro....on the front page.... right below the big banner with the name of the paper on it.
LCC by 28+
Pages: 1 2