Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central @ Middlesboro 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Letcher should win easily. But Mboro will come out ****ry after the Tornado strike. Hoping they can pull the upset but not betting on it.

LCC by a touchdown - 13 to 7
Football1 Wrote:Letcher should win easily. But Mboro will come out ****ry after the Tornado strike. Hoping they can pull the upset but not betting on it.

LCC by a touchdown - 13 to 7

Not sure why the word h-un-gry gets x'd out?
I believe that LCC will be a very good football team. After watching last weeks game I think everyone now realizes how important a good line is. They definitely missed the Cornett and Blair kid on the offensive line. The Cornett kid may be back this week and the Blair kid sometime in October. When this happens they will start to gel. For now they are just a good team....Hopefully they can win until these two are back at full strength. Did anyone else notice the center forget the snap count on a play at SL last week?
Letcher wins this one.
Any word on if Dakota will play this game?
lean&mean Wrote:I believe that LCC will be a very good football team. After watching last weeks game I think everyone now realizes how important a good line is. They definitely missed the Cornett and Blair kid on the offensive line. The Cornett kid may be back this week and the Blair kid sometime in October. When this happens they will start to gel. For now they are just a good team....Hopefully they can win until these two are back at full strength. Did anyone else notice the center forget the snap count on a play at SL last week?
I did but he did a good job they all make mistakes.
You have to understand that this is the first time he is playing this position. It will take a game or two to get use to it. He will be fine until Blair comes back. Logan is working with him every day and they can only get better.
Who all from LCC is coming down for this game? Since Bell doesnt play until Saturday I will make this game.
See you guys there!
Pages: 1 2