Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your hobby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
people are so different from each other, so do their hoobies. Is not a funny idear to show us your hooby.
Personally, in my spare time, i will go fishing, reading, and raising some cute animals like pigeon.
I am eager to know your hobby to know how different individuals are?[Image: u=935504089,2414860438&fm=0&gp=0.jpg]
Xbox
I pull tractors. We pull a 1953 International Harvester 560. It's not your everyday farm tractor. We took a school bus motor (DT 360) and took all the diesel engine parts off of it and converted it to an alcohol burning engine.
Coaching Baseball
I like target shooting and collecting guns..mainly rifles. I have 3 M4's, one of them I built, one AK and a SKS.

Of course, I love basketball and football.
Watching sports, reading, lifting weights, and Bluegrass Rivals.
Hobbies.. hmm.. Well besides work, I play in basketball leagues and play the **** out' some Call of Duty.
Westside Wrote:Watching sports, reading, lifting weights, and Bluegrass Rivals.

Wow, we all should be listing this :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
I love watching sports (especially football and UFC), riding motorcycles, fixing up old motorcycles and old cars, reading, not doing homework, and getting on BGR Big Grin
Well what little time i have between my woman and college, i play basketball and do a lot of bowling.
Saltwater aquariums, sports, video games, computers, etc.
I play on a mens softball team, play in numerous basketball leagues and tournaments, and like riding bicycles for exercise in my spare time.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I play on a mens softball team, play in numerous basketball leagues and tournaments, and like riding bicycles for exercise in my spare time.

What team do you play for?
Fishing, watching sports(any kind), and video games(XBOX 360)
Anything to do with sports or guns and my wife says I am addicted to my iPhone.
vundy33 Wrote:I like target shooting and collecting guns..mainly rifles. I have 3 M4's, one of them I built, one AK and a SKS.

Of course, I love basketball and football.

It seems you are really versatile. How is your gun, is it safe while you shoot ?
Oh it seems you are quite good at sports, will you tell us the team you are playing for?
killersneakers Wrote:It seems you are really versatile. How is your gun, is it safe while you shoot ?

What do you mean by "is it safe while you shoot"? I hardly ever go to a civilian range, my family has a lot of land and I just go up there and set up targets and shoot. The 5.56 platform is by far my favorite, you can add so much to it and I'm just used to it. But the AK is fun to shoot as well.

I'm addicted to them. Once you buy one, you can't get enough. Just like tattoos I guess...lol.
Stardust Wrote:Coaching Baseball

Quite interesting SD.. Figured I'd see something like "Collecting wrestling figures" or something of that nature.
Swforever82 Wrote:Anything to do with sports or guns and my wife says I am addicted to my iPhone.

I guess, according to my wife, I must be addicted too. We went out to dinner for her birthday on Saturday and she made me leave mine at home. Sad
Keeping up with sports and playing basketball and xbox. There's nothing like shooting the bull with your friends though.
Ballers Wrote:Quite interesting SD.. Figured I'd see something like "Collecting wrestling figures" or something of that nature.

That too....
Midee1, I have been sent text messages by her at the table to put it up or she was taking it. I felt like a 2 year old.
Swforever82 Wrote:Midee1, I have been sent text messages by her at the table to put it up or she was taking it. I felt like a 2 year old.

Did you mean this to be on this thread?
I play in the mens softball league at Pikeville, play in a few basketball leagues, really enjoy my PS3, and you can't forget cornhole and horse shoes.
Yes
Swforever82 Wrote:Midee1, I have been sent text messages by her at the table to put it up or she was taking it. I felt like a 2 year old.

I didn't even get to take mine with me. LOL I felt like one of my kids when she told me that.

Stardust Wrote:Did you mean this to be on this thread?

Yes it was in reference to our wives either making us put our IPhones up or leaving them at home.

It's sort of a hobby of mine to annoy my wife with. :lmao:
Playing Golf.
Hitting the Gym.
Clubbing.
Mens Basketball and Softball Leagues.
Tailback44 Wrote:Playing Golf.
Hitting the Gym.
Clubbing.
Mens Basketball and Softball Leagues.

Good call..
Rebuilding and refinishing furniture. I have over a dozen different collections but they never give me the satifaction or taking something broken and making it useful again.
Pages: 1 2