Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your hobby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
running (do it far too little)
reading
hanging out with my kids
trail walks with my wife
Xbox and playing music.
Tailback44 Wrote:Playing Golf.
Hitting the Gym.
Clubbing.
Mens Basketball and Softball Leagues.

You must be young.
Cell phones. Even though it's my job, I also can consider it a hobby because I enjoy messing with them so much.

Constantly messing around on a computer. Just got a new 27 inch Apple iMac so I've been preoccupied with it.

Playing Xbox.

Used to play basketball a lot. Not so much anymore.

Playing with my child. I play xbox with him and play sports with him. He's 4, but enjoys doing both already.

Don't really have time for hobbies any more with a child, wife, and job. But when I'm not with one of those, my time is mostly spent watching sports.
BCF4L Wrote:Cell phones. Even though it's my job, I also can consider it a hobby because I enjoy messing with them so much.

Constantly messing around on a computer. Just got a new 27 inch Apple iMac so I've been preoccupied with it.

Playing Xbox.

Used to play basketball a lot. Not so much anymore.

Playing with my child. I play xbox with him and play sports with him
. He's 4, but enjoys doing both already.

Don't really have time for hobbies any more with a child, wife, and job. But when I'm not with one of those, my time is mostly spent watching sports.

I bet you buy yourself I mean your child a lot of toys to play with.
I just bought myself I mean my 1 year old a wii he seems to like watching me play can't wait for him to join in.
Westside Wrote:I bet you buy yourself I mean your child a lot of toys to play with.
Haha. Yes I do. We've given away over 10 garbage bags to Goodwill in the past year and he still has a room that hardly anything will fit in. But yeah, he plays xbox and we bought him a Wii and an ipod touch. Kid is going to be a whiz at electronics.
Training Mixed Martial Arts.
Swforever82 Wrote:I just bought myself I mean my 1 year old a wii he seems to like watching me play can't wait for him to join in.

LOL :Thumbs:
Dirt track racin...
Fishing and Hunting
XBOX
Sports
And watching dirt track races on saturday nights.
Pages: 1 2