Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 58 Hazard 57 (14th Region Semi's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final

Really enjoyed listening to the this game and I'm glad I did. Both teams left it all on the court tonight.

Congrats Pats!
Congrats Kcc, Sound like a great game.
Great game Bulldogs. A heck of a lot closer than most people thought it would be.
What a game, back and forth the last few minutes. Congrats Patriots, now on to Perry Central tomorrow night. Good season for Hazard.
Here is scoring:
For Knott Co.Central-Cox 23,Stamper 14,Ratliff 7,Davis 8,Roberts 2,Slone 2,Bartrum 2
For Hazard-Whitaker 22,Olinger 11,Fugate 8,Back 6,B.J.Combs 6,Meehan 2,John Combs 2.
Sounded like an absolutely unbelievable game!!!! Both teams swopped leads multiple times in the 2nd half and late in the game

Congrats KCC
Congrats to KCC, and heck of a season for hazard!
Sounded like a great game by 2 evenly matched teams.It makes you wonder if KCC will have enough left for PCC tomorrow night.Congratulations KCC !!
Congrats KCC
Awesome game and thanks BlackcatAlum for the updates. Another PCC/KCC matchup in the making. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.
HoopFreak Wrote:Sounded like a great game by 2 evenly matched teams.It makes you wonder if KCC will have enough left for PCC tomorrow night.Congratulations KCC !!

Congrats to KCC on a big win and to Hazard on a solid effort. I would have loved to been there to see this one, it sounded like a real barnburner with both teams going at it till the final horn. I'll bet the boys from PCC were eating this one up and would have liked to see an OT or two and yes it does make you wonder what KCC will have left in the tank after this slugfest with Hazard!!!
What a Crazy Last Seconds of the game...now that's basketball
Congratulations to KCC on a hard fought victory. It was unpredictible who would win up to the very last second and Hazard certainly doesn't have anything to hang their heads about! There is no doubt about it, both teams left it on the floor. I will be there tomorrow night rooting for the Patriots, so best of luck and hope to see up at Rupp!!

Thank you Bulldogs for a great season. See y ou next year!
Hazard really made great strides after a slow start this season, they really surprised me the way they came on the second half of the season. They really battled this game also. Congrats to both teams. The KCC game against PCC I will not predict a winner because I have no idea who might win but there has to be one!
Heck of a job by the Patriots and Tate Cox steps up again to show why he is the straw that stirs the drink in the big games. Stamper misses two freebies to give Hazard the chance and they get a wide open layup and blows it, OR DID HE, just saw the replay on Sports Overtime and it looks like someones hand Roberts or Davis is all in the net when the shot goes up and rattles around?????????????????? Probably MIGHT NOT OF had anything to do with the shot coming out, BUT, I would like to see it again in slow mo to make sure the refs didn't miss a BASKET INTERFERENCE CALL..... Anyone else take a look at it and see what you think, a hand in the net or slight grab of the net is definitely basket interference, just a question, really like to see it again. Congrats to Knott good luck with Perry tomorrow. The Bulldogs played a perfect game up until the last shot. Coach Holland is definitely one of the great ones here in the Mountains and all over the state.
Congrats Patroits!!!Heck of a game..Good luck tomorrow!!!
We just watched it again in sports...if last year's call (Haz-PCC) was made...this one was much closer!!! Either way, I am not trying to cause or add to any conspiracy theories, but the hand was in the basket. Congrats to KCC and to Hazard for a great effort.
So with hand what is the proper call-to give Hazard the basket or does referee have to determine if it mattered,if shot would have gone in otherwise?
Congrats to KCC. Heck of a season for Hazard. One of the most intense last seconds of a basketball game I've seen.

Best of luck to KCC against PCC.
I can't believe BJ Combs missed that layup at the buzzer to win it. Interference or not.
When I saw Whitaker pass BJ the ball, I was thinking,"Well, Perry will be playing Hazard tomorrow." Then it rolled out.
Congrats Hazard on a good year. Whitaker was the best player on the floor tonight.
Good effort Hazard, it's hard to play 8 on 5.
triplemaniaman Wrote:Good effort Hazard, it's hard to play 8 on 5.

Really??? I agree, the refs did make some bad calls, but it went both ways.
fanatic11 Wrote:Really??? I agree, the refs did make some bad calls, but it went both ways.

It did, but it went in Knott's favor more than Hazard's.
triplemaniaman Wrote:It did, but it went in Knott's favor more than Hazard's.

Give some examples.
I think Hazard radio mentioned a play where ball went out where it went to Hazard when they thought it should have been Knott Co. I had game on but didn't hear every second. I'm sure there were calls both ways. I don't want to say it is referees fault. Just asking about proper call on interference,if interference kept the basket from going in,whether they should have been awarded basket regardless.
Certainly congradulations to Knott Co. And great effort by Hazard
triplemaniaman Wrote:Good effort Hazard, it's hard to play 8 on 5.

I disagree i thought Hazard was favored more by 2 out of 3 refs the short one and the one with the big belly was favoring Hazard. Any time they touched #13 for Hazard they were fouls and #24 for Knott got no bump calls driving and also the out of bound call on #24 in the 2nd half he was cleary in bounds. Very good game Coach Fraley was the best coach tonight he called some time-outs and game out with some very good sets. 14th region has some good teams KCC PCC and Hazard i think the 14 th region is better than the 15 and 16th regions
Congrats to Knott, sounds like it was a whale of a game.
bulldog149 Wrote:I think Hazard radio mentioned a play where ball went out where it went to Hazard when they thought it should have been Knott Co. I had game on but didn't hear every second. I'm sure there were calls both ways. I don't want to say it is referees fault. Just asking about proper call on interference,if interference kept the basket from going in,whether they should have been awarded basket regardless.
Certainly congradulations to Knott Co. And great effort by Hazard

I was setting on that end and didnt see it, but i dont have replay so are some people sayin we need instant reply? I dont think so, bad calls were made both ways. Both teams played their Hearts out.
Brian Milam Wrote:We just watched it again in sports...if last year's call (Haz-PCC) was made...this one was much closer!!! Either way, I am not trying to cause or add to any conspiracy theories, but the hand was in the basket. Congrats to KCC and to Hazard for a great effort.

That call was a joke. Really.
ky wildcats Wrote:I disagree i thought Hazard was favored more by 2 out of 3 refs the short one and the one with the big belly was favoring Hazard. Any time they touched #13 for Hazard they were fouls and #24 for Knott got no bump calls driving and also the out of bound call on #24 in the 2nd half he was cleary in bounds. Very good game Coach Fraley was the best coach tonight he called some time-outs and game out with some very good sets. 14th region has some good teams KCC PCC and Hazard i think the 14 th region is better than the 15 and 16th regions

There's no doubt about that. The 14th is also much better than the 13th.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5