Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 06'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How will the rebels do in the 2006 season?
i dont think they will do very well because they lost the only good player they had vanderpool if it wasnt for him last year they wouldnt have been able to score
Should win a couple of games maybe.
I look for AC to much improved. They will not be great but should show that they are coming along just fine.
Down worse then they were this year. They team had somewhere around 20 players and lost 14 of those due to graduation.
I dont look for them to win many games at all, but ne thing can happen
- yea right!
What about the incoming Freshmen - any talent or size coming up?
Ac only has three decent looking freshman coming up....Chad Nelson, Hunter Crowder, Logan Crowder....all three of these players was running backs in middle school but im pretty sure that Logan and Hunter will be on the line in highschool and in a few years Chad will be a nice looking running back for the rebels.
But I only see the rebels beating the two teams they beat this year..Betsy Layne, Magoffin, and maybe South Floyd
they will be a decent team this year....although they did lose alot to graduation...they will be alright
We will be just fine especially when we get a couple of new players from a school close by!!!
DTA Wrote:We will be just fine especially when we get a couple of new players from a school close by!!!
What players are you talken about?
flashback_7 Wrote:But I only see the rebels beating the two teams they beat this year..Betsy Layne, Magoffin, and maybe South Floyd
They might BL or magoffin but SF will beat them like they did last season
I agree bigdog
flashback_7 Wrote:Ac only has three decent looking freshman coming up....Chad Nelson, Hunter Crowder, Logan Crowder....all three of these players was running backs in middle school but im pretty sure that Logan and Hunter will be on the line in highschool and in a few years Chad will be a nice looking running back for the rebels.

Why do you think the Crowder's will move to the line? How big are they?
WOW Wrote:Why do you think the Crowder's will move to the line? How big are they?
There big but not very strong and there not that great
Yeah but not very strong and not that great can be fixed
How strong would a 13 year old be any way?
Ac lost everybody on the d-line last year but one person...and everybody on the o-line but two people so somebody is going to have to step up
If the freshman (chad logan and hunter) want to be good they need to go to prestonsburg. The Blackcats have some talent coming up and even though they had a bad season last year P-Burg has a great program.
steelcitypower Wrote:If the freshman (chad logan and hunter) want to be good they need to go to prestonsburg. The Blackcats have some talent coming up and even though they had a bad season last year P-Burg has a great program.

Are we recruiting?
How many years has there coach been there? What kind of support does the program get from the Administration?
Tampa2 Wrote:How many years has there coach been there? What kind of support does the program get from the Administration?

AC's coach is Jeremy Hall. He coached ACMS for a few seasons- and was an assistant at ACHS. I'm guessing he has been head coach for 2 or 3 seasons.

I wouldn't have a clue about the administration support at ACHS.
Well South Floyd Beat AC So we know that south floyd is better and always will be better than AC. Yeah The Red White and Blue Bowl Feels Good. AHH!! soak it up baby cause your not getting it next year
Raider Time Wrote:Well South Floyd Beat AC So we know that south floyd is better and always will be better than AC. Yeah The Red White and Blue Bowl Feels Good. AHH!! soak it up baby cause your not getting it next year
?
WOW Wrote:?
? what AC sucks and SF will kill them again next year:ChairHit:
bigdog33 Wrote:? what AC sucks and SF will kill them again next year:ChairHit:
I agree
Oh yeah told u no 1 likes u.Gotta rep going dont ya.u ALL suck so get over it theres no getting better for ac its al down hill fom here just like its always been!!!!:flame:

YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea you will be thinkin that when matt hall rushes for 200 + and Prater throws for 300+

YEAH BOY
and for the crowders to not be strong how bout Squating 235 is that weak. The boys are brutes.
Pages: 1 2