Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 06'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
flashback_7 Wrote:Ac only has three decent looking freshman coming up....Chad Nelson, Hunter Crowder, Logan Crowder....all three of these players was running backs in middle school but im pretty sure that Logan and Hunter will be on the line in highschool and in a few years Chad will be a nice looking running back for the rebels.

Word has that Jeremy Hall is Going to try to make nelson a WR
yea raiders....oh yea so great NO WAY...when the crowders come to achs they will be more of a force than you think and chad nelson is amazing wr..just wait raiders you have a surprize with hall prater and nelson comin for ya...
the nelson kid comin up as a frreshman is goin to be great...he is a dominate wr so watch out raiders
Well I Know They Aren't Goin To Do Good At All Like Every Other Season. That Is Just Imo
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:Well I Know They Aren't Goin To Do Good At All Like Every Other Season. That Is Just Imo

AC has a bright season and will win more games then last year...the passing game is gonna be better than last year..mixing it up a little bit not only a running team now...get some passing goin on now...
Wait A Minute, Had 14 Senirs Beat Magoffin By A Score Of 20-14.
Magoffin Had Only 4 0r 5 Seniors, Magoffin Down To Ac 20-0 At Half, Storms Back For Game Winning Td In The 4th Quarter And Makes A Sideline Catch In The Endzone ( Out Of Bounds).magoffin Loses 20-14.
Magoffin Co. Will Beat Allen Central This Season, Ac Barely Beat Them With 14 Seniors.
Football_Freak Wrote:Down worse then they were this year. They team had somewhere around 20 players and lost 14 of those due to graduation.
football_freak if you knew much about football you would know that its not all about age talent is talent no matter how young or old... :ChairHit:
vince Wrote:Wait A Minute, Had 14 Senirs Beat Magoffin By A Score Of 20-14.
Magoffin Had Only 4 0r 5 Seniors, Magoffin Down To Ac 20-0 At Half, Storms Back For Game Winning Td In The 4th Quarter And Makes A Sideline Catch In The Endzone ( Out Of Bounds).magoffin Loses 20-14.
Magoffin Co. Will Beat Allen Central This Season, Ac Barely Beat Them With 14 Seniors.
DONT NEED A SENIOR TO HAVE TALENT...dont need much talent to beat magoffin co..lmfao
yeah tru football.....didnt Blake Meade transfer to AC...he played alot of varsity at p-burg..dont u think he will be a great prospect for Ac's running game????????who is matt????ive never heard of him
Player40 Wrote:yeah tru football.....didnt Blake Meade transfer to AC...he played alot of varsity at p-burg..dont u think he will be a great prospect for Ac's running game????????who is matt????ive never heard of him
T.Matt Hall formerly from SF he has only played football when we were in Elmetary school...so i donno how good he will be.....
OU_Bruiser Wrote:T.Matt Hall formerly from SF he has only played football when we were in Elmetary school...so i donno how good he will be.....
dude if you recall he played last year until the injury to his knee against knott central...he dislocated it and he had to set out the rest of the season...
Is Hall conditioning/lifting with AC right now?
WOW Wrote:Is Hall conditioning/lifting with AC right now?
lmao that is a long story but he cant right now...he got a ticket doing 93 in a 55 so he dont have a way to and from conditioning/lifting cause his mom and dad took his car for a lil while.....
he said he talked to coach or somethin and coach said he understood that it is ok....but idk thats just what he told me at skl
lmao matt hall didn't even play in the knott county game
[quote author=DTA link=topic=15409.msg127052#msg127052 date=1135380213]
We will be just fine especially when we get a couple of new players from a school close by!!!
[/quote]

what are you thnking?? :no:
Pages: 1 2