Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 65- McCreary Central 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Knott Co. Central 65 McCreary Central 58

Knott Co. Central 13 22 8 22 65

McCreary Central 14 11 12 21 58

Battle of the Bluegrass at Frankfort
Knott Co. Central (2-0) -- Stamper 27, Cox 9, Roberts 2, Ratliff 1, Davis 11, Bartrum 6, Slone 6, Mullins 3.
McCreary Central (0-2) -- Dixon 8, Perry 1, Watts 30, Privett 3, Roark 16.
Kentucky.com
Stardust Wrote:Knott Co. Central 65 McCreary Central 58

Knott Co. Central 13 22 8 22 65

McCreary Central 14 11 12 21 58

Battle of the Bluegrass at Frankfort
Knott Co. Central (2-0) -- Stamper 27, Cox 9, Roberts 2, Ratliff 1, Davis 11, Bartrum 6, Slone 6, Mullins 3.
McCreary Central (0-2) -- Dixon 8, Perry 1, Watts 30, Privett 3, Roark 16.
Kentucky.com

close game....so KCC are invincable...
congrats kcc. Smile
Recznik Wrote:close game....so KCC are invincable...

?

lol.
Aslan Wrote:lol.

what? come on on type somthing love to hear it....lol
Recznik Wrote:what? come on on type somthing love to hear it....lol

It is what it is. Really, laugh out loud to your statement. Also its spelled invincible, not invincable.
Aslan Wrote:It is what it is. Really, laugh out loud to your statement. Also its spelled invincible, not invincable.

TY for for correcting my spelling..so KCC is really not that good? or what?
Lets keep it positive and on topic
Recznik Wrote:TY for for correcting my spelling..so KCC is really not that good? or what?

Are you saying there not that good because it was a close game? McCreary is no push over Aaron Watts can win a game by his self.
Congrats KCC
Good win for KCC.
No joke tho, this is a good win for Knott.

You might find out Tuesday night!

They will let you know Tuesday Night!
First of all let me say this was a well called game. One official got his numbers mixed up that ended up fouling Zach Davis out of game (the foul was definately on Stamper) Davis was playing outstanding at the time! Knott led by 10-14 points most of 2nd half until a 6 point possession by McCreary ( 2 foul shots, 2 Tech Foul free throws and basket) Cox got 2 early fouls that hampered Tater, he still had a great game.Braxton Ratliff and Nason Roberts both played well inside and what a battle between Stamper and Watts.Stu had 27 , Watts had 30. Great game, great effort from all the players...I guarentee none had trouble falling asleep last night!
Good win for KCC
Captain Crook Wrote:They will let you know Tuesday Night!

What's tuesday night?
Congrats on the win KCC.
Good game. Stamper has improved a lot in my opinion. His shot selection has gotten a lot better and he can get himself open pretty well also. Great win for the patriots
Captain Crook Wrote:They will let you know Tuesday Night!

They will let us know that they can beat a "powerful" Betsy Lane team LOL Betsy Lane vs Jenkins might be a good game.....Knott has one of the weakest schedules in the 14th region besides the king of the bluegrass.
look all I'm saying is if Betsy Layne plays them close Tues. night well..watchout Shelby Valley...3's a raining from the Bobcats Den....if you can shoot We can do better is what our boys are saying...HEY.......HEY....GET SOME....Confusedhh:
Gibberish Wrote:They will let us know that they can beat a "powerful" Betsy Lane team LOL Betsy Lane vs Jenkins might be a good game.....Knott has one of the weakest schedules in the 14th region besides the king of the bluegrass.

Are you serious? I just looked on the web. They play Hazard twice, PCC twice, King of Blue grass(toughest tourney in state), WYMT(shelby valley,hazard, Pcc, Clay,Knox,buckhorn, and Johnson Cent. are all in this), TATES CREEK-best team in Kentucky, and North Hardin. That is one of the toughest schedule in Kentucky, especially east of Lexington.
Gibberish Wrote:They will let us know that they can beat a "powerful" Betsy Lane team LOL Betsy Lane vs Jenkins might be a good game.....Knott has one of the weakest schedules in the 14th region besides the king of the bluegrass.

OK?
thegr81 Wrote:Are you serious? I just looked on the web. They play Hazard twice, PCC twice, King of Blue grass(toughest tourney in state), WYMT(shelby valley,hazard, Pcc, Clay,Knox,buckhorn, and Johnson Cent. are all in this), TATES CREEK-best team in Kentucky, and North Hardin. That is one of the toughest schedule in Kentucky, especially east of Lexington.

im not saying kcc plays a weak schedule, but the King of the Bluegrass is no where near the toughest tournament in the state and i have no idea why you think tates creek is the best team in kentucky because there not even close. kcc has a pretty average strength of schedule, no where near the strength of alot of other teams in kentucky and not the toughest schedule of teams from eastern ky.
Good Win KCC.
wood_chuck Wrote:im not saying kcc plays a weak schedule, but the King of the Bluegrass is no where near the toughest tournament in the state and i have no idea why you think tates creek is the best team in kentucky because there not even close. kcc has a pretty average strength of schedule, no where near the strength of alot of other teams in kentucky and not the toughest schedule of teams from eastern ky.

Who in the 14th has a tougher schedule than KCC?
No one in the 14th or the mountains for that matter have that tough of a schedule.
everyone might as well give up because no matter what team kcc beats every perry central fan will get on here and say that knott still isnt up to perry's standards. let them say what they will cause it hurts their pride too much to say that theyre second best in the region.
wood_chuck Wrote:im not saying kcc plays a weak schedule, but the King of the Bluegrass is no where near the toughest tournament in the state and i have no idea why you think tates creek is the best team in kentucky because there not even close. kcc has a pretty average strength of schedule, no where near the strength of alot of other teams in kentucky and not the toughest schedule of teams from eastern ky.

Name a tournament that is better than the KOB! Then compare the teams in it to those in the KOB! The KOB has been considered the BEST this state has to offer for years! I saw Tates Creek play and they may not be the best team right now but they are in the top 3!They have the best coach in the state and are loaded! Name an eastern Ky team with a tougher schedule. Some east Ky schools may play a comparable schedule but not a tougher one.
Pages: 1 2