Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 65- McCreary Central 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't see Tyson Williams in the box score for McCreary, I assume he played. How did he do?
I think Perry Central has the toughest schedule in the 14th. They play Shelby Valley, Christian County, & Highlands, with the possibility of playing Shelby Valley twice if they meet in the WYMT Classic.
tates creek isnt better than holmes, scott county, clark county, christain county, eastern, ballard, and thats just naming teams straight off the top of my head.

and the republic bank classic is the best tournament in the state. the battle of the bluegrass isnt a tournament. if you want to go by a bunch of high profile teams playing in the same place which is what the battle of the bluegrass is, then the marshall county hoopfest tops it off EASILY.

i know im a perry central fan, but even if i wasnt i would think there schedule is tougher than knott countys.
yeeahh Wrote:everyone might as well give up because no matter what team kcc beats every perry central fan will get on here and say that knott still isnt up to perry's standards. let them say what they will cause it hurts their pride too much to say that theyre second best in the region.

No matter who Knott beats it's not going to put them on Perrys level. They would actually have to beat Perry to do that, which they won't. Smile
Aslan Wrote:No matter who Knott beats it's not going to put them on Perrys level. They would actually have to beat Perry to do that, which they won't. Smile

Watch and see..KCC will beat them 3 times this season
theVILLE Wrote:Watch and see..KCC will beat them 3 times this season

Really LOL.
Aslan Wrote:No matter who Knott beats it's not going to put them on Perrys level. They would actually have to beat Perry to do that, which they won't. Smile

you just proved my point

KCC and PCC are evenly matched, idc what anyone says. They're both teams with a huge amount of talent that have the potential to dominate their district. PCC and KCC will split wins this year, and it will come down to who wants it more when and if they met in region.
theVILLE Wrote:Watch and see..KCC will beat them 3 times this season

After 18 hundred post looks like you would know better than to say something like this.
PCC has already beat the GRC rated #5 in the state and then beat a good Union City team from TN and they play in several major tourn. thur the yr. plus could possibly play SV twice and also Fern Creek not counting the 14th region sch. KCC is really a good team also and it is going to be interesting watching these 2 teams battle it out thur. the yr. I'm like WC I'm a PCC fan and of corse I think PCC has the better team but really these are both good teams that will support the region well. JMO
So, how about this McCreacy Central and Knott Central game?
What about it? Patriots won!
Captain Crook Wrote:What about it? Patriots won!

Just trying to get it back on topin there bro.
:thanks:
king360 Wrote:Just trying to get it back on topin there bro.
yeeahh Wrote:you just proved my point

yeahboy!
ladypatriot55 Wrote:KCC and PCC are evenly matched, idc what anyone says. They're both teams with a huge amount of talent that have the potential to dominate their district. PCC and KCC will split wins this year, and it will come down to who wants it more when and if they met in region.

You Knott Co fans will never learn. You guys said they was evenly matched last year and Perry took 3/4. Knott didnt even win there district last year. They was overrated last year and are this year too. :flush:
king360 Wrote:Just trying to get it back on topin there bro.

Thank you king360. Ladypatriot55, yeeahh, and theVille love to get us off subject. :biggrin:
heaven44 Wrote:After 18 hundred post looks like you would know better than to say something like this.
PCC has already beat the GRC rated #5 in the state and then beat a good Union City team from TN and they play in several major tourn. thur the yr. plus could possibly play SV twice and also Fern Creek not counting the 14th region sch. KCC is really a good team also and it is going to be interesting watching these 2 teams battle it out thur. the yr. I'm like WC I'm a PCC fan and of corse I think PCC has the better team but really these are both good teams that will support the region well. JMO

God bless you! :Thumbs:
Folks, this is everyone's only warning. Last season nearly every Knott, JBS, Perry, or Hazard thread was hijacked by a rival schools members because they thought they where better and just argued with everyone who disagreed. Now this season, its not happening and infractions/suspensions will be handed out.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Folks, this is everyone's only warning. Last season nearly every Knott, JBS, Perry, or Hazard thread was hijacked by a rival schools members because they thought they where better and just argued with everyone who disagreed. Now this season, its not happening and infractions/suspensions will be handed out.

Thank you, this is needed greatly! Now I might actually post on here again.
PATS2011 Wrote:Thank you, this is needed greatly! Now I might actually post on here again.

Good to see ya again..lol
Aslan Wrote:Thank you king360. Ladypatriot55, yeeahh, and theVille love to get us off subject. :biggrin:

you're one to talk.
wood_chuck Wrote:tates creek isnt better than holmes, scott county, clark county, christain county, eastern, ballard, and thats just naming teams straight off the top of my head.

and the republic bank classic is the best tournament in the state. the battle of the bluegrass isnt a tournament. if you want to go by a bunch of high profile teams playing in the same place which is what the battle of the bluegrass is, then the marshall county hoopfest tops it off EASILY.

i know im a perry central fan, but even if i wasnt i would think there schedule is tougher than knott countys.

It's not the battle of the bluegrass....It's King of the Bluegrass played at Fairdale high school,and yes it is a tournament and yes it is the best tournament IN Kentucky and has been for years. Several NBA players and a ton of division 1 players have played in this tournament and the same will be true with this years KOB talent. Do your homework and go to the King of the bluegrass web page and see for yourself.Just look at the teams that are in it compared to those in the Republic Bank.Not even close.The out of state talent in the King of the bluegrass is top notch. As for Tates Creek they will be just as dangerous as any of the teams that you mentioned(can't believe you left the Commodores off the list.HAHAHA).If Demarcus Cousin's brother hadn't transferred out of Tates Creek they would have been even better!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Folks, this is everyone's only warning. Last season nearly every Knott, JBS, Perry, or Hazard thread was hijacked by a rival schools members because they thought they where better and just argued with everyone who disagreed. Now this season, its not happening and infractions/suspensions will be handed out.

Thank you. This is needed.
PATS2011 Wrote:Thank you, this is needed greatly! Now I might actually post on here again.

Please don't.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:you're one to talk.

God it was a joke.
Pages: 1 2