Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer 73 Fleming Co. 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Ashland trailed going into the 4th but pulled it out down at the end. The Ashland announcer said a few times that Gregg and Bush would be eligible to play next Tues. v. Greenup.
Congrats Tomcats
Fleming Co. 24 16 20 7 67

Ashland Blazer 17 26 12 18 73

Fleming Co. (1-1)--Gray 19, Dugan 14, Taylor 4, Jolley 21, Hicks 4, Duncan 5.
Ashland Blazer (2-0)--Skaggs 16, Griffith 2, Delaney 20, Royalty 2, Wehetsel 7, Gibbs 4, Johnson 9, Withrow 8, Hunter 5.
Kentucky.com
Hate to see my Panthers lose...good game.
i was present at this game, and i do believe that when or if these two teams meet again, then fleming county will come out on top. the panthers worked very hard and i was very impresses with their skills, a whole different team from last year for sure. cant wait to see what these boys do for the rest of the year.
iball Wrote:i was present at this game, and i do believe that when or if these two teams meet again, then fleming county will come out on top. the panthers worked very hard and i was very impresses with their skills, a whole different team from last year for sure. cant wait to see what these boys do for the rest of the year.

I agree Fleming looked good. Might be a little early to say the Panthers would win down the road in a rematch though. Ashland will get better as I am sure Fleming will as the year goes by but the Tomcats played 10 and at least 9 of them scored. Not to mention the fact that there are still two good players that have to be worked into the lineup in the person of Gregg and Bush.

I was impressed with the way Flemings' new coach handled his team, they were saying on the radio that he had a real good career down in Tennessee. I'd say Fleming will definitely live up to expectations. They are a handful and looked like one of the best teams in the 16th, if the 3 is falling for them anybody would be lucky to get out with a W.