Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland Blazer 73 Fleming Co. 67
Final. Ashland trailed going into the 4th but pulled it out down at the end. The Ashland announcer said a few times that Gregg and Bush would be eligible to play next Tues. v. Greenup.
Congrats Tomcats
Fleming Co. 24 16 20 7 67

Ashland Blazer 17 26 12 18 73

Fleming Co. (1-1)--Gray 19, Dugan 14, Taylor 4, Jolley 21, Hicks 4, Duncan 5.
Ashland Blazer (2-0)--Skaggs 16, Griffith 2, Delaney 20, Royalty 2, Wehetsel 7, Gibbs 4, Johnson 9, Withrow 8, Hunter 5.
Kentucky.com
Hate to see my Panthers lose...good game.
i was present at this game, and i do believe that when or if these two teams meet again, then fleming county will come out on top. the panthers worked very hard and i was very impresses with their skills, a whole different team from last year for sure. cant wait to see what these boys do for the rest of the year.
iball Wrote:i was present at this game, and i do believe that when or if these two teams meet again, then fleming county will come out on top. the panthers worked very hard and i was very impresses with their skills, a whole different team from last year for sure. cant wait to see what these boys do for the rest of the year.

I agree Fleming looked good. Might be a little early to say the Panthers would win down the road in a rematch though. Ashland will get better as I am sure Fleming will as the year goes by but the Tomcats played 10 and at least 9 of them scored. Not to mention the fact that there are still two good players that have to be worked into the lineup in the person of Gregg and Bush.

I was impressed with the way Flemings' new coach handled his team, they were saying on the radio that he had a real good career down in Tennessee. I'd say Fleming will definitely live up to expectations. They are a handful and looked like one of the best teams in the 16th, if the 3 is falling for them anybody would be lucky to get out with a W.