Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who can knock off St.X, Highlands, Ft. Campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone seems to be pretty confident (myself included) that there is no one in their respective classes that can stop St. X, Highlands, and Ft. Campbell from winnning state championships this year. Who are the teams, if any, that could possibly do so?
Honestly the only way these teams lose is if they beat themselves with errors. These teams are that much better than the rest of the teams in their class, no one is at an equal level. They all win the championship by double digits.
EJJAGS Wrote:Everyone seems to be pretty confident (myself included) that there is no one in their respective classes that can stop St. X, Highlands, and Ft. Campbell from winnning state championships this year. Who are the teams, if any, that could possibly do so?

Uhhhh, No one unless they have a 3 team tournament.
bucslover68 Wrote:Uhhhh, No one unless they have a 3 team tournament.
lol,good one buc,who wins then?
cuppett777 Wrote:lol,good one buc,who wins then?

X or Highlands in a toss-up. I will say St. X 21-20.
Simple answer...nobody.

Highlands, X, and Ft. Campbell are all heads and shoulders above the rest of the teams in their class.

I do think Simon Kenton can give X a run for their money, but don't think they can knock them off.
Id take Highlands by 2 scores over X.

I havent seen either team play, just judging it based on their body of work for the season.
X I have no clue, sombody maybe??? However, the other two.............. absolutely no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:
KHSAA needs to go back to 4 classes. Dumb move going to 6 in my opinion.
As of right now I'd say the teams that present the most problems to each team is as follows...

Fort Campbell: NCC, Prestonburg

Highlands: Bowling Green

St. X: Simon Kenton

Just my opinion on this...
themselves
Agreed. Themselves. I'm afraid the playoffs are just an audition for who get second place in their respective classes
No one
BaseballIsLife Wrote:As of right now I'd say the teams that present the most problems to each team is as follows...

Fort Campbell: NCC, Prestonburg

Highlands: Bowling Green

St. X: Simon Kenton

Just my opinion on this...

Nobody has a chance. But if it does happen you have it right:Thumbs:
i think murray is going to win in the third round
football dude Wrote:i think murray is going to win in the third round

I'll take Fort Campbell. It could wind up being a classic.
jc can beat highlands with no turnovers and prestonsburg will beat fort campbell at state
pirateman Wrote:jc can beat highlands with no turnovers and prestonsburg will beat fort campbell at state

After Johnson Central's performance tonight there is no way they will be able to stay within 5 TDs of the Bluebirds...
Nobody in this state. Now Ohio State might give Highlands a run for their money.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:Nobody in this state. Now Ohio State might give Highlands a run for their money.

That would be a good game :Thumbs:

Ohio State 13
Highlands 7
backinblack2003 Wrote:KHSAA needs to go back to 4 classes. Dumb move going to 6 in my opinion.

Good call. :Thumbs:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Good call. :Thumbs:

I agree somewhat backinblack2003. I think it may also work with 5 classes. But 6 is alittle to much.:Thumbs:
EJJAGS Wrote:Everyone seems to be pretty confident (myself included) that there is no one in their respective classes that can stop St. X, Highlands, and Ft. Campbell from winnning state championships this year. Who are the teams, if any, that could possibly do so?
The only thing that can stop these teams: DITKA
pirateman Wrote:jc can beat highlands with no turnovers and prestonsburg will beat fort campbell at state
Are you drunk? There's not a chance this will happen.
Any JC fans that sincerely believe they can beat Highlands should have a psychiatric evaluation. Prestonsburg could possibly give Fort Campbell a decent game but I seriously doubt it.
I think Simon Kenton has a good chance with St. X. I think Ryle will will give X somewhat of a game. Highlands should cruise all the way thru.
Any team can beat anybody on any given day. Even the little guys can beat the big guys. However, those teams will need alot to go their way for that to happen. In this case, even if that happened there is a good chance they would still lose. Basically they need some help and then some...
Beetle01 Wrote:Id take Highlands by 2 scores over X.

I havent seen either team play, just judging it based on their body of work for the season.

Highlands would win by at least 3 TD's over St. X or Trinity this year.
Nobody will beat any of these teams IMO too tough but i have a question more than likely highlands wins 5a state title are they like a national tournament they get to go play in or does the nationally ranked teams do ny kind of thing at all
Just think if Highlands played in the class they are supposed to be in 3A. But no one will stop them. Ur state champs, Mayfield 1A, FT Campbell 2A, Belfry 3A, Bell or Boyle 4A, Highlands 5A and ST X 6A. If im wrong it wont be by much maybe one pick.
Pages: 1 2