Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who can knock off St.X, Highlands, Ft. Campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Just think if Highlands played in the class they are supposed to be in 3A. But no one will stop them. Ur state champs, Mayfield 1A, FT Campbell 2A, Belfry 3A, Bell or Boyle 4A, Highlands 5A and ST X 6A. If im wrong it wont be by much maybe one pick.

thats the way it will fold out but hopefully bell will be that 4a champion
I am still not sold on the fact that Belfry is good enough to win a state title this year. Especially if they have injuries. 3A is weaker then 2A this year so they will still have a shot.
I wouldn't count Simon Kenton out against St. X. I really think that will be a good game. (Although it won't be in the finals).
kypecos Wrote:I wouldn't count Simon Kenton out against St. X. I really think that will be a good game. (Although it won't be in the finals).

:rockon:Agreed!
Judging by what these teams have done this season, none are likely to be seriously challenged.

With that said, Prestonsburg usually matches up with an athletic run/throw type team better than a ground-pounding one. The thing is, Fort Campbell may be "on another planet" athletic. :popcorn:

Even if there's 1 chance in 100, it's more fun to watch the games play out.
pigskin Wrote:Highlands would win by at least 3 TD's over St. X or Trinity this year.

...be sure to add an asterisk.... * IF healthy!
Pages: 1 2