Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Is it going to rain or not? It seems like it has rained every Friday.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:http://www.harlandaily.com/pages/full_st...eft_column

Good Article on the game! Figure i'd share it on here. Anyways i am a good Bell County Supporter don't hate me for cheering on my team. I know harlan County is going to be tough. I never said we were unbeatable. I mean we already have 1 loss this year to prove it. but as the season has progressed we gotten better n better each week!:devilflam

Great article by John as always. That is why he is the best around this part of the state.

As for the rest of this non-sense I am done. I try to defend my team against attacks and I get labeled.

So good luck to both teams and I hope both are injury free.
Snare43 Wrote:You should not even put Harlan and Boyle in the same sentence.
As a Bell fan we understand the type program Boyle has.

I wouldn't put boyle and harlan in the same sentence either

We Are Harlan County

I guess we will all have a pretty good idea of the final score this time tomorrow. I may not sleep, I'm excited for the talk to stop and the game to begin!

Black Bears 18
bobcats 16

Go Bears!!!
Hey my harlan county people in 20 and a half hours we will have kick off. good luck and god bless
Enough talk. Tomorrow these teams get after it. The Bears will have to play flawless football to win it on Log Mountain and they know it and they also know they can do it. GO GET 'EM BLACK BEARS!!!
mAN i am pumped up
Who you kidding here! Bell Co. in pretty much of a cake walk! Bell Co. plays from another level!
AnalysisKing Wrote:I put them in the same sentence didnt I? Yea and you'll understand when boyle leaves the game with bell down by 40.

Do you understand what that statement meant? Harlan doesn't have the team or program that Boyle does and I understand that Boyle can play.
Harlan County can play with Bell County either way it goes but with Boyle County it will take time for the potentials to start a series with them.
This is a crazy thread lol
It's almost as bad as the PCC/KCC basketball thread last year during the regional tourney....
Good luck to both teams
I hope this is a close one
I've seen both play. Bell Co. will destroy Harlan Co. unless all the players lay out all night and sleep through the game.:HitWall:
No rain," Bad News Bears"
Let's get it started up!!!!
Give your score for tonights game.
Harlan County 32
Bell County 24

Strong prediction, Harlan walks victors to sush Bell fans!!!!!! GO BLACKBEARS
rocket01 Wrote:Harlan County 32
Bell County 24

Strong prediction, Harlan walks victors to sush Bell fans!!!!!! GO BLACKBEARS

At least you're sticking to your guns.........
This will probably be the best game that Bell has for a long time. If Harlan doesn't defeat them, I only know of a couple 4A teams that might even have the chance.
Bell 34 Harlan Co. 8
42-7 BELL:redboxer:
Snare43 Wrote:No rain," Bad News Bears"

That is funny. The field will be very dry. A fast track for the race horses from Bell.
15 to 14 HC upsets BC. only 9 short hours till kickoff.
blackbear fan former Wrote:15 to 14 HC upsets BC. only 9 short hours till kickoff.

HC will not hold Bell to 14 points.
Bell 42 HC 6
Bell 49 HC 7
lwc Wrote:This will probably be the best game that Bell has for a long time. If Harlan doesn't defeat them, I only know of a couple 4A teams that might even have the chance.

HC is building a strong program. They still have a ways to go to beat Bell. But, nothing is impossible. Odds are heavy in Bell's favor though.
in 7 hours we'll see if harlan county can hold bell to 14 points and see if we can beat them.

GO BLACKBEARS
Going crazy. Can't wait. Someone fastforward time lol good luck teams
GAMEDAY baby!!! Can't wait to see what happens in this one, good luck to both teams! But, im hoping that Harlan wins!!
blackbear fan former Wrote:Going crazy. Can't wait. Someone fastforward time lol good luck teams

I think we're all looking at the clock!!!!
Bobcats will be on the prowl.
Good luck to both teams.
We couldn't have asked for any better football weather. This day is going sooooo sloooooow.

GO Black Bears!!!!
Mama Bear Wrote:We couldn't have asked for any better football weather. This day is going sooooo sloooooow.

GO Black Bears!!!!

We've lucked up on the weather. Beautiful day.
Mama Bear you still better talk to us on here after we beat you all tonight! :biggrin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13