Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 24 Pike Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
phs1986 Wrote:AMEN!!!! Finally someone putting up the situtation on the penalty. I was present for the game and honestly, thought that it was one of the worst displays of sportsmanship by a coach, SOME team members, and SOME fans. Coach should have backed off when warned the 10+ times he was told to get off the field. Not ONE sideline warning for PC while yet, they were "on the field" the entire night. Player (I know his number but won't post due to him being a child) used some of the foulest language I've ever heard, threatened to bash a Belfry fan with his helmet and coach had a hold on him and did not one time tell him to watch his foul mouth. "F" word right and left!!! Fans trying to start arguments with Belfry fans who were chanting "We are, BELFRY". BUT, to top it off, PC wouldn't shake hands with the Belfry players after the game. Not sure about the coaches (one which called Belfry fans "white honkies") which also ticked a few off. Belfry staff and deputies had to separate and put the BHS team back and wait until PC left the field. Belfry came home IN UNIFORM, yes, after playing in the mud and rain those boys had to ride home on the bus in what they had just came off the field in.

Another issue was the clock. Several times PC ran plays and not 1 second was ran off the clock. The whistle would sound, play dead and suddenly 2 seconds would flip off. It would run on first downs, out of bounds, time outs,...... it was crazy!!!!! I would highly suggest PC get another time keeper IF they ever host a playoff game. This alone would cost a LOT of trouble for PC.

ok honestly im about sick of this and some of your comments...I am sorry but you think every freaking school besides Belfry or Phelps never does any wrong. The way you talk about other programs is really an insult. What you fail to miss is that in certain situations people let their emotions get the best of them in which you always seem to pick those right out and bash programs for. Your wonderful saints at Belfry and God of a coach have let their emotions get the best of them at times as well. If you would to go to classless I can bring up many that werent on a field but past players of Belfry during their high school carriers. You know alot of us on here have alot of respect for the program and Haywood, including me. I have known Haywood for years and consider him as a close friend. However, I am sure if you was to speak with him on any of these situations he would state "Boys will be boys and its the beauty of the game". So stop downgrading other programs and acting like your players and fans are the greatest thing since sliced bread. At the P-Burg game this year I really thought alot of your fans were going to go after the refs after the arguable TD pass that could have been ruled a drop. By the way that is the first time I have heard what the actual call was about made Norman needs to get his ducks in a row and mention what the actual call was. I hate it that your boys had to ride home drinched in mud, but sometimes things happen.

I agree with your last point however.
Pirate Wrote:You guys wanna talk about how many times the clock didn't start when it was in benefit of PC? The broadcast was even commenting on it.

already did and I agree that was the wrong action by our clock keeper...Was not at the game just know what Norman and Coach Mickey were saying and laughing about
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:ok honestly im about sick of this and some of your comments...I am sorry but you think every freaking school besides Belfry or Phelps never does any wrong. The way you talk about other programs is really an insult. What you fail to miss is that in certain situations people let their emotions get the best of them in which you always seem to pick those right out and bash programs for. Your wonderful saints at Belfry and God of a coach have let their emotions get the best of them at times as well. If you would to go to classless I can bring up many that werent on a field but past players of Belfry during their high school carriers. You know alot of us on here have alot of respect for the program and Haywood, including me. I have known Haywood for years and consider him as a close friend. However, I am sure if you was to speak with him on any of these situations he would state "Boys will be boys and its the beauty of the game". So stop downgrading other programs and acting like your players and fans are the greatest thing since sliced bread. At the P-Burg game this year I really thought alot of your fans were going to go after the refs after the arguable TD pass that could have been ruled a drop. By the way that is the first time I have heard what the actual call was about made Norman needs to get his ducks in a row and mention what the actual call was. I hate it that your boys had to ride home drinched in mud, but sometimes things happen.

Whoa cowboy! I never said Belfry's fans don't get out of hand. I've been to games where certain individuals or groups in the stands get out of hand. There were a group of young people from Belfry sitting near me at the LCC/ Belfry game that got way out of hand, but you can't really control who buys tickets to your games. But when players are cursing loud enough for the fans to hear, and coaches are calling fans "white honkies" or whatever, that can be controled. Attitude of your team directly reflects leadership in my opinion. I've never seen Haywood or any of Belfry's coaches, or players for that matter, put down or degrade anyone... it's unacceptable. No matter what the fans are saying you keep your attention on the field, if the fans get to a point that you feel they are out of hand or are putting your players in jeopordy, as a coach it is your responsibility to notify the authorities in charge and if that doesn't solve the problem take your players off the field... It is not your responsibility to turn to them and heckle back under any circumstances, that would just create a more hostile environment.

P.S. Ok so maybe not sliced bread.... But definately the best thing since boxed bacon!!!!!

P.S.S. And I was at the P-burg game... I didn't even realize that the player dropped the pass until I got home and watched Sports Overtime... noone sitting around me noticed either.
Pirate Wrote:Whoa cowboy! I never said Belfry's fans don't get out of hand. I've been to games where certain individuals or groups in the stands get out of hand. There were a group of young people from Belfry sitting near me at the LCC/ Belfry game that got way out of hand, but you can't really control who buys tickets to your games. But when players are cursing loud enough for the fans to hear, and coaches are calling fans "white honkies" or whatever, that can be controled. Attitude of your team directly reflects leadership in my opinion. I've never seen Haywood or any of Belfry's coaches, or players for that matter, put down or degrade anyone... it's unacceptable. No matter what the fans are saying you keep your attention on the field, if the fans get to a point that you feel they are out of hand or are putting your players in jeopordy, as a coach it is your responsibility to notify the authorities in charge and if that doesn't solve the problem take your players off the field... It is not your responsibility to turn to them and heckle back under any circumstances, that would just create a more hostile environment.

P.S. Ok so maybe not sliced bread.... But definately the best thing since boxed bacon!!!!!

P.S.S. And I was at the P-burg game... I didn't even realize that the player dropped the pass until I got home and watched Sports Overtime... noone sitting around me noticed either.

Whoa Cowboy!!! Learn to read that was PHS1986 comment

RE: P.S.S - I was sitting as far towards that end by alot of your fans and they went nuts :rockon:
still complaining about the refs first off the first flag was thrown at the point of attack at the 19 the 2nd flag was thrown two yards from the runner just because the runner gained another 10 or 15 yds doesnt mean the flags were behind the play. they were at the point off attack. as for the coach running out on the feild and then having to be restrained by his own players makes one wonder what was being said.pretty bad when the kids can keep themselfs in control but the coach cant. this is the behavior the state is trying to police. and as far as the time keeper promblem. i heard he was having trouble with cord and had to hold the cord the entire game. said once been ordered just been waiting to arrive.just would like to say brfore you start bashing people know the whole story
The bottom line to me is that this was a very unimpressive when by Belfry.

Nothing else really matters.
Leonidas Wrote:The bottom line to me is that this was a very unimpressive when by Belfry.

Nothing else really matters.

But a win none the less... A win is a WIN!!!
I'm not afraid to admit, I probably ****ed some people off. People also ****ed me off last night. First as a Central fan walked by me we argued a bit, and it made me a little mad, but I got really heated when a cheerleader turned around and argued with me. I lost my cool and for the rest of the game yelled at the PCC players, coaches, and even fans. In previous experiences I don't like people from over there. I didn't yell anything too awful, at least I don't think. I did make a comment when an african american coach was right in front of me, I said "Don't be scared of Thomas, he's just a little white boy." - This is a joke between me and my friends because of the stereotype that black people are better, like Ivan, David Jones, etc. So if that coach reads this, I didn't mean any harm or racism by it.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:ok honestly im about sick of this and some of your comments...I am sorry but you think every freaking school besides Belfry or Phelps never does any wrong. The way you talk about other programs is really an insult. What you fail to miss is that in certain situations people let their emotions get the best of them in which you always seem to pick those right out and bash programs for. Your wonderful saints at Belfry and God of a coach have let their emotions get the best of them at times as well. If you would to go to classless I can bring up many that werent on a field but past players of Belfry during their high school carriers. You know alot of us on here have alot of respect for the program and Haywood, including me. I have known Haywood for years and consider him as a close friend. However, I am sure if you was to speak with him on any of these situations he would state "Boys will be boys and its the beauty of the game". So stop downgrading other programs and acting like your players and fans are the greatest thing since sliced bread. At the P-Burg game this year I really thought alot of your fans were going to go after the refs after the arguable TD pass that could have been ruled a drop. By the way that is the first time I have heard what the actual call was about made Norman needs to get his ducks in a row and mention what the actual call was. I hate it that your boys had to ride home drinched in mud, but sometimes things happen.

First off, I hate that your sick of my comments but it's your choice really to read them. Secondly, I don't think I mentioned Phelps one time in my post. YOU DID. This thread has nothing to do with Phelps or any other them other than BELFRY and PIKE CENTRAL.

EVERY single word of my post is true. FACT: I heard the young man use the foul language, I was standing about 3 feet from him and watched the coach restrain him. If you think Coach Haywood would allow a player of his to use this type of language and him hear it, your badly mistaken. NOT saying that those young men don't flip a foul mouth here or there but just saying that its NOT allowed.

You referred to Coach Haywood as "Belfry's god of a coach". To me, this speaks that you yourself disrespect him and really shouldn't consider yourself a good friend of his. Any friend of his wouldn't speak of him in this way. No one on Pond Creek thinks of him as god.... Just a godly man. There is a difference.

As far as me being biased towards Phelps and Belfry, Yes, I do get more involved in the discussions towards these two schools. NO, I'm not biased towards them. EACH school deserves the same amount of respect. Sorry you feel the way you do but hey, we all have opinions. Reading my posts is your choice and whether you do or don't is your decision. I post the truth, plain and simple. I call it like I see it. I may be right and I may be wrong but hey, I'm big enough to admit when I make a mistake. NO mistakes were made in my earlier post as every single word was the truth.

BTW, thanks for agreeing with me on the clock situtation. DEF need to get someone to teach a clock keeper when to start and stop.... and when to RUN the clock!!! Smile
First of all i did say what the call was . WE said it several times before the actual call was made. We thought it was probably some type of an illegal block or a hold. This is redundant. I have mentioned it already in another post. The only signal given was a hold, then we couldn't believe where they were marking it off. Of course, no one has even considered that if it was a hold at the line of scrimmage then the right markoff was made, but I didn't see it that way. The flag flew very late and was well behind the play. I certainly am not perfect, but most of the time my ducks are lined up pretty straight. BTW,someone please tell the administration at PCC to invest in some windows in the press box that are not cloudy and unable to see through. This is not necessarily a gripe, but it is a practical matter that should be addressed. Several of the windows are like this and i had a good one to look out of, but my partner had to look out the same window and it was pretty tight quarters.
Pirate Wrote:Thomas Varney misses 3 extra points in muddy conditions in this one game and all of a sudden Belfry needs to find a place kicker... Anyone got his kicking stats from other games?

Thomas is a really good kicker. The field was wet and some of his kicks just skidded off the side of his shoe. Thomas can boot it far and in fact he booted an extra point against LCC that would have been good from 45-50.
bucslover68 Wrote:Thomas is a really good kicker. The field was wet and some of his kicks just skidded off the side of his shoe. Thomas can boot it far and in fact he booted an extra point against LCC that would have been good from 45-50.
A little off subject, but how is that boot still legal? It clearly gives a lot of extra yardage.
PCC did lose-fact. But PCC is no longer Belfry's whipping boy. Belfry’s time is coming. You better be looking over your shoulder Belfry fans because we are in your rear mirror and we are closing fast. Did anyone happen to see one of Belfry’s assistants talking junk to at PCC player while they were shaking hands after the game? :argue:Thought not, I did…really mature. Not a good reflection of the Belfry program.:moon:
Panther Thunder Wrote:A little off subject, but how is that boot still legal? It clearly gives a lot of extra yardage.

How is it not legal? All it does is mimc the way shoes use to be when they were square on the end. I am sure they meet any standards set by the KHSAA or the national federation. If it is illegal then the refs would make them quit using it.

Hello Pot.....meet Kettle...

It certainly appears this sanctimonious post is filled with the same "emotions" you're chastising the original poster for. I'm glad you consider Coach Haywood a "close friend". I'm sure he would enjoy your thoughts. Especially the part about him being a "God".....and all of the "wonderful saints at Belfry".

I'm sure he'll get the warm fuzzies that you intended.....

We all have.
bucslover68 Wrote:First of all i did say what the call was . WE said it several times before the actual call was made. We thought it was probably some type of an illegal block or a hold. This is redundant. I have mentioned it already in another post. The only signal given was a hold, then we couldn't believe where they were marking it off. Of course, no one has even considered that if it was a hold at the line of scrimmage then the right markoff was made, but I didn't see it that way. The flag flew very late and was well behind the play. I certainly am not perfect, but most of the time my ducks are lined up pretty straight. BTW,someone please tell the administration at PCC to invest in some windows in the press box that are not cloudy and unable to see through. This is not necessarily a gripe, but it is a practical matter that should be addressed. Several of the windows are like this and i had a good one to look out of, but my partner had to look out the same window and it was pretty tight quarters.

You guys do a nice job...and Coach Mickey has been a nice addition. the only suggestion I could make for those of us in radio and internet land is if possible.....give us the time remaining a little more often.

Again, you guys do a nice job.
Roundabout Wrote:PCC did lose-fact. But PCC is no longer Belfry's whipping boy. Belfry’s time is coming. You better be looking over your shoulder Belfry fans because we are in your rear mirror and we are closing fast. Did anyone happen to see one of Belfry’s assistants talking junk to at PCC player while they were shaking hands after the game? :argue:Thought not, I did…really mature. Not a good reflection of the Belfry program.

I stood there and watched but no, I didn't see this take place. I did see one of Belfry's assistant coaches pull some of the boys to the side and separate the teams. If it did happen, it shouldn't have! Granted, PC is leaps and bounds to what they have been years ago and they are coming to their own as a team but that is no reason to act out such as was done last night. Win or lose, you always shake a teams hands. I would say the same if it were Belfry, Johnson Central, Shelby Valley, etc. Sportsmanship should be taught from the pee wee level and followed through with until you graduate! This was NOT a good game situtation weather wise, atmosphere wise, OR fan/player wise. PC was gunnin for Belfry as we were told by PC fans that at the beginning of the season that Belfry was circled on the schedule and that when Chapman was hired, the Pike County superintendent told him he wanted PC on the same level as Belfry. All this is just talk I know but these are kids on the field and the adults need to act responsibly on BOTH sides of the ballgame AND in stripes!!!!!..... Good Luck to PC in your upcoming games and I wish for no injuries and a much better atmosphere for the remaining games on your season!
bad spot??the spot was horrible the penalty should have been 10yrds from spot of the foul.not 30.that was a horrible call!!!!!
outlawjoseywales Wrote:hello pot.....meet kettle...

It certainly appears this sanctimonious post is filled with the same "emotions" you're chastising the original poster for. I'm glad you consider coach haywood a "close friend". I'm sure he would enjoy your thoughts. Especially the part about him being a "god".....and all of the "wonderful saints at belfry".

I'm sure he'll get the warm fuzzies that you intended.....

We all have.

lmao!!!
Roundabout Wrote:PCC did lose-fact. But PCC is no longer Belfry's whipping boy. Belfry’s time is coming. You better be looking over your shoulder Belfry fans because we are in your rear mirror and we are closing fast. Did anyone happen to see one of Belfry’s assistants talking junk to at PCC player while they were shaking hands after the game? :argue:Thought not, I did…really mature. Not a good reflection of the Belfry program.:moon:

Certainly the worst performance for Belfry this year...no question. That being said.....the game went almost as I predicted. Belfry, who played with zero emotion in the previous game....again came out flat. Not sure if the illness going thru the team played a factor or not...nevertheless...the Pirates were flat. However, they had the opportunity to step on the Hawk's neck early and often in the first half.....but simply didn't take advantage of it. PCC played hard and obviously was fired up. Despite losing....this was by far the best PCC has ever played against a Belfry team.

However, it's too early to predict whether this is an isolated experience or a sign that PCC is growing up. We'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds.
bucslover68 Wrote:How is it not legal? All it does is mimc the way shoes use to be when they were square on the end. I am sure they meet any standards set by the KHSAA or the national federation. If it is illegal then the refs would make them quit using it.
I never said it wasn't legal. And I don't care a bit that Belfry uses it, since they can.
i dont think pcc is till that close to belfry,i say several reasons why this game was close.well see this next wkend when the cards come to down...
phs1986 Wrote:First off, I hate that your sick of my comments but it's your choice really to read them. Secondly, I don't think I mentioned Phelps one time in my post. YOU DID. This thread has nothing to do with Phelps or any other them other than BELFRY and PIKE CENTRAL.

EVERY single word of my post is true. FACT: I heard the young man use the foul language, I was standing about 3 feet from him and watched the coach restrain him. If you think Coach Haywood would allow a player of his to use this type of language and him hear it, your badly mistaken. NOT saying that those young men don't flip a foul mouth here or there but just saying that its NOT allowed.

You referred to Coach Haywood as "Belfry's god of a coach". To me, this speaks that you yourself disrespect him and really shouldn't consider yourself a good friend of his. Any friend of his wouldn't speak of him in this way. No one on Pond Creek thinks of him as god.... Just a godly man. There is a difference.

As far as me being biased towards Phelps and Belfry, Yes, I do get more involved in the discussions towards these two schools. NO, I'm not biased towards them. EACH school deserves the same amount of respect. Sorry you feel the way you do but hey, we all have opinions. Reading my posts is your choice and whether you do or don't is your decision. I post the truth, plain and simple. I call it like I see it. I may be right and I may be wrong but hey, I'm big enough to admit when I make a mistake. NO mistakes were made in my earlier post as every single word was the truth.

BTW, thanks for agreeing with me on the clock situtation. DEF need to get someone to teach a clock keeper when to start and stop.... and when to RUN the clock!!! Smile

Never said you said anything about Phelps in this thread, just stating facts I have never saw you say one good thing about any program at Pike Central so my question is what do you have against them. And said he was God was a poor choice of words you just take every thing as concerte when it is not. Yeah you call it like you see it that nothing Belfry does is wrong and thats a darn fact. I state when my program does something wrong, I backed Phelps on the transfer issue last season (in which I have been told in a discussion between a few people you said I spoke bad about the situation, which resulted in something that we wont discuss on here PM me if youd like on that situation which ****ed me off)...And you say each program deserves equal respect find me 20 posts where you have respected different programs in this area PLEASE do it because I dont think you can...I read your posts because all you do is disrespect Pike Central's programs and fans. I understand why you may get upset with the way some fans act how ever your posts are generalizing the entire group of fans, just like the Phelps Pike Centrals girls thread from last year. I respect Belfry's program and I respect Haywood, most of the people are great people. However, I do not and will not agree with the double standards you hold, yes every program has bad apples but you ALWAYS bring them into the discussion. What was so wrong with saying good job Pike Central great game, fans needed to be a little calmer and then mention the clock situation that I would be fine with...But this long drawn out post how the fans did this and the players did that and Belfry's kids had to do this because they coaches were scared of a fight breaking out no need for that IMO...And yes I WAS waiting for your posts on here because I KNEW it was coming...Never Fails...Still have respect for your posts actually talking sports though...:Thumbs:
This is my reply to another poster on this same thread... PLEASE read it through and find that there is NOTHING "negative" about PC said in it!

phs1986 Wrote:I stood there and watched but no, I didn't see this take place. I did see one of Belfry's assistant coaches pull some of the boys to the side and separate the teams. If it did happen, it shouldn't have! Granted, PC is leaps and bounds to what they have been years ago and they are coming to their own as a team but that is no reason to act out such as was done last night. Win or lose, you always shake a teams hands. I would say the same if it were Belfry, Johnson Central, Shelby Valley, etc. Sportsmanship should be taught from the pee wee level and followed through with until you graduate! This was NOT a good game situtation weather wise, atmosphere wise, OR fan/player wise. PC was gunnin for Belfry as we were told by PC fans that at the beginning of the season that Belfry was circled on the schedule and that when Chapman was hired, the Pike County superintendent told him he wanted PC on the same level as Belfry. All this is just talk I know but these are kids on the field and the adults need to act responsibly on BOTH sides of the ballgame AND in stripes!!!!!..... Good Luck to PC in your upcoming games and I wish for no injuries and a much better atmosphere for the remaining games on your season!

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Never said you said anything about Phelps in this thread, just stating facts I have never saw you say one good thing about any program at Pike Central so my question is what do you have against them. And said he was God was a poor choice of words you just take every thing as concerte when it is not. Yeah you call it like you see it that nothing Belfry does is wrong and thats a darn fact. I state when my program does something wrong, I backed Phelps on the transfer issue last season (in which I have been told in a discussion between a few people you said I spoke bad about the situation, which resulted in something that we wont discuss on here PM me if youd like on that situation which ****ed me off)...And you say each program deserves equal respect find me 20 posts where you have respected different programs in this area PLEASE do it because I dont think you can...I read your posts because all you do is disrespect Pike Central's programs and fans. I understand why you may get upset with the way some fans act how ever your posts are generalizing the entire group of fans, just like the Phelps Pike Centrals girls thread from last year. I respect Belfry's program and I respect Haywood, most of the people are great people. However, I do not and will not agree with the double standards you hold, yes every program has bad apples but you ALWAYS bring them into the discussion. What was so wrong with saying good job Pike Central great game, fans needed to be a little calmer and then mention the clock situation that I would be fine with...But this long drawn out post how the fans did this and the players did that and Belfry's kids had to do this because they coaches were scared of a fight breaking out no need for that IMO...And yes I WAS waiting for your posts on here because I KNEW it was coming...Never Fails...Still have respect for your posts actually talking sports though...:Thumbs:

Again, I hate you feel the way you do concerning my TRUTHFULNESS in my posts. Everything I put in the original post was truth and NOT based on anything anyone else told me or saw. As far as the girls basketball issue, that is done and over with and YOU personally was not mentioned in any discussion that took place between me and anyone else. I had several people come to me and ask for assistance on here which was handled through moderators and admin's. That of course has NOTHING to do with this thread. Also, I happen to think very highly of your coach as he has even coached my son before. Ask him (if you know who I am personally) and he will tell you I am a very straight up person and actually spoke with him Friday night. NOW, this is totally off topic and I really don't understand WHY you have singled me out but I will tell you as I have told others, I will NOT make a statement that is not true and will not be accused of doing something that I have not done. When your new coach was hired from Mullins, I was one of the first to congratulate. EXCELLENT gentleman and fine person I might add.... A.D. Slone is a great girl!!! I loved watching her play and was one of the ones who did not bash the heck outta her when she transferred back to PC. That choice was to be made in her household and not in the public. NOW, once again, this is totally off topic so I will end with the following:::::

Congrats Belfry on a nice win!!
PC, keep your heads up! You were ready and waiting for the Pirates.... Focus on the future as you are a different team this year!
(Hope this is what YOU wanted)
I’m confused…were you at the game? PCC was much MORE physical on defense than Belfry and it was not for some offensive mistakes it could have been a different outcome. But as they say about ifs and or buts. I’m not disputing the final score of the game but anyone with commonsense could see that PCC played better than everyone thought they could play and Belfry took this as an insult. Wouldn’t it be funny if Sheldon Clark beats Belfry and PCC somehow beats Sheldon Clark? What would people think then? Just a wonder of mine. Trust me it is a matter of time before the tables will turn and then we will see how people respond.
soccer fan Wrote:im VERY happy with the hakws they had a great game tonight and they walked on the field ready to play! i have never saw them play like they did tonight ANY this season. this just shows for the ones that where saying belfry could beat us by 40 or more that not everyone knows what there talking about and forsure they really didnt know what kinda of team pike central really has. im pretty sure this is the first time in a long time pike central has ever lead belfry in the 3rd quarter isnt it?
correct me if im wrong.
this game reallly showed who central really is and i think ppl owe apologies chapman has really made a change for centrals football team
and hopefully they keep getting better and better and play belfry again for playoffs if it wasnt for the reffs PCC could have took this victory home with no problem this was really PIKE CENTRALS NIGHT! GO HAWKS!!!

you may not have won but you played your hearts out and done a great job and thats all that matters.
keep it up boys!

are you serious?? haha. that's funny.
i'm not gonna lie, belfry didn't even come close to playing as good as they could have, & if they had played like they have been, i honestly don't think it would have been that close..don't get me wrong, Pike Central played a really good game. This is prlly a game Pike Central has been looking forward to all season though.
bhs16 Wrote:are you serious?? haha. that's funny.
i'm not gonna lie, belfry didn't even come close to playing as good as they could have, & if they had played like they have been, i honestly don't think it would have been that close..don't get me wrong, Pike Central played a really good game. This is prlly a game Pike Central has been looking forward to all season though.

Agreed, I will be the first one to tell you that until the game was actually in progress, none of us from Belfry were "pumped" about the game itself, well I wont say none, but almost none.
Alright I'm gonna switch it up...

I was at the game Friday night...ain't no rain gonna stop me.

I had my little poncho ready to go...good poncho.

----

Anyways I'm not gonna ramble on about screwed up calls...or play clocks or anything like that.

I am a PC fan...its where I graduated from and I still support them.

Now I'll just go ahead and say that this is quite possibly the best that PC has presented to Belfry.

Other than a couple big runs here and there...Belfry didn't really do anything on offense...

Maybe it was the weather...maybe it wasn't...we might never know.

Anyways..even tho we lost the game...I think of it as a moral victory...this team is on the rise.

----

Congrats to Belfry...it was a nice comeback victory.
The BAD CALL did make a difference,I want to take my hat off to Coach Chapman! FINALLY someone with enough backbone to stand up for our boys,We have alot of talent,and we will see you (Pirates) in the playoffs
I think if memory serves right!! Pike Central beat you this year in a scrimmage!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6