Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Channing Fugate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:"IF"

Yeah, sorry to tell ya but Alcoa is leaps and bounds above Bell County.
I have saw Alcoa play. I have saw Lakeland Florida, Cincy St. X, Trinity, Colerain, and several of the best teams in America play the past few years almost right on the sidelines with them. Bell County has a **** of a football team this year. To bad Breathitt doesnt have the guts to schedule them. Coming from someone from Lee County, I seriously doubt you know much about any sports. Do they have sports over there by the way?
Does anyone else think that exagerating a players stats hurts them more than helps. If Fugate is 240lbs and and runs a 4.6 40 and is still running like he is this year than what can a college do for him. If hes 215 than they can put him on a weight program and he would have room to improve. But if hes 240 and still getting brought down so easily by 175lb sophmores like SC had than theres some mental problems there that aren't so easy to fix.
Matman Wrote:Does anyone else think that exagerating a players stats hurts them more than helps. If Fugate is 240lbs and and runs a 4.6 40 and is still running like he is this year than what can a college do for him. If hes 215 than they can put him on a weight program and he would have room to improve. But if hes 240 and still getting brought down so easily by 175lb sophmores like SC had than theres some mental problems there that aren't so easy to fix.

:thatsfunn

You guys in Inez should be counting your lucky stars that Breathitt got off to a bad start and didn't steam roll through Inez. As for being brought down easy, that is a joke. The kid put up over 400 on us last year and we practiced all year to contain him this year. Accept the fact that people around him probably know his stats. The kid is a monster and should do well at the next level. I hate to see people hate on KY kids that are getting a chance to make something of themselves. The next thing you will probably say is Hayden is 5'2" 175lbs. Come on get over yourself. If I were a SC fan I would probably lay low and not awake the monster that we saw in Jackson last season.

GO Eagles!
eagle123 Wrote::thatsfunn

You guys in Inez should be counting your lucky stars that Breathitt got off to a bad start and didn't steam roll through Inez. As for being brought down easy, that is a joke. The kid put up over 400 on us last year and we practiced all year to contain him this year. Accept the fact that people around him probably know his stats. The kid is a monster and should do well at the next level. I hate to see people hate on KY kids that are getting a chance to make something of themselves. The next thing you will probably say is Hayden is 5'2" 175lbs. Come on get over yourself. If I were a SC fan I would probably lay low and not awake the monster that we saw in Jackson last season.

GO Eagles!
Seems as though every game has been a bad start , wouldn't you say? I dont think it has been an Inez only deal.

Just so you know the kid that put Fugate out of commisssion was another monster.haha He is a 5'10" 150 lb. freshman. Hardly what he'll see in the SEC.
Matman Wrote:That post tells alot about yourself. I have been to a game. I've watched Breathitt play twice this season. Twice last season. Hes not 235lbs. And yes 4.6 40 time is fast.

Your post tells alot about yourself too. If you say you have watched him play twice this season and twice last season and if you know a thing or two about football you can see exactly what is happening. Breathitt is so one dimensional and easy to predict that it doesnt take a very good team to stop Fugate,Haddix, and all the rest of BHS runners. When Fugate gets out of the backfield its a good run, maybe not by the statsheet, but in reality because he had to break multiple tackles to get there. When he breaks a long run its because he actually got to the line cleanly, and when he gets going is when he is so hard to stop. So just because you and other people on here doubt his size, speed, and other physical and mental traits the kid has doesnt make them true. I wish Fugate the best of luck at Tennessee and hope he proves all the haters wrong.

GO Eagles!
What are you talking about. I'm a JC fan. And they did bring him down easy. How many yards did he have? 5?

GO Eagles!

Umm i watched this game and there was sc players that were bringing fugate down that dont way close to 200 pounds. so say what you want. which they were taking his legs out and not going shoulder pad to shoulder pad with him but still theres no excuse for a player going to UT not to run over top of any high school team.
I cant believe you are putting down a team that came to your house and beat you. how can you run your mouth on the cards when they beat you at your home?
you can say what you want SC is better than JC and BC and they have proven it on the field and theres no way you can say either of these teams are better than the cards.
Matman Wrote:What are you talking about. I'm a JC fan. And they did bring him down easy. How many yards did he have? 5?

Yeah they brought him down pretty easy about the time he was getting the handoff on all of about 3 or 4 carries he got. Being a JC fan you should glad he didnt play the whole game against you because you would have got to see how an up close and personal view of how good he is and there probably would have been a different outcome in the game. Just my opinion no more right or wrong than anyone elses.
warmachine Wrote:I have saw Alcoa play. I have saw Lakeland Florida, Cincy St. X, Trinity, Colerain, and several of the best teams in America play the past few years almost right on the sidelines with them. Bell County has a **** of a football team this year. To bad Breathitt doesnt have the guts to schedule them. Coming from someone from Lee County, I seriously doubt you know much about any sports. Do they have sports over there by the way?

Well my girlfriend lives and goes to school in Alcoa, TN. So, im down here in tennessee more often than im in lee co. So yeah i go to almost all the football games with my gf, i actually know two of the coaches because they're friends with my gf's mom. So yeah i know what im talking about when it comes to Alcoa football!!!
back_in _the_day Wrote:Your post tells alot about yourself too. If you say you have watched him play twice this season and twice last season and if you know a thing or two about football you can see exactly what is happening. Breathitt is so one dimensional and easy to predict that it doesnt take a very good team to stop Fugate,Haddix, and all the rest of BHS runners. When Fugate gets out of the backfield its a good run, maybe not by the statsheet, but in reality because he had to break multiple tackles to get there. When he breaks a long run its because he actually got to the line cleanly, and when he gets going is when he is so hard to stop. So just because you and other people on here doubt his size, speed, and other physical and mental traits the kid has doesnt make them true. I wish Fugate the best of luck at Tennessee and hope he proves all the haters wrong.

I can agree with that. Its tough to get yards when you getting keyed on. However they seem to want to use him as a blocking back quite a bit as well. He didn't seem to comfortable blocking. I was a huge fan of his last year. I was disapointed to see him come in out of shape last year. I thought all the hype would made him work hard but he came in out of shape again. Thats just a pet peave of mine. Its the easiest thing to improve on, fitness.
Alcoa is the #1 ranked team in the Knoxville area. At least thats what I saw when I was watching Knoxvilles Sports Overtime Friday night. Bell County is #1 in Mountains. Both teams are good. Both teams win state titles. I think Alcoa has the better team but Bell County is right there with them "IF" they play dont make turnovers. What "IF" Alcoa had fumbled 3 times the first half? IF IF IF. Bell is tough. Give them some credit. They gave the best from Tennessee all they wanted.

As for Chan The Man Fugate, good luck at UT. Channing plays Safety for Breathitt and I saw him solo tackle Jordan Amis a couple times in the open field and that is something you dont see done very ofter. Jordan is the fastest guy in Eastern Kentucky and Channing out weighs him 100 pounds and can run right with him. Matman, Channing is completely drug free unlike all you **** powerlifters. I hope I see you in Morehead this Saturday and I'll show you some weightlifting records.
warmachine Wrote:Alcoa is the #1 ranked team in the Knoxville area. At least thats what I saw when I was watching Knoxvilles Sports Overtime Friday night. Bell County is #1 in Mountains. Both teams are good. Both teams win state titles. I think Alcoa has the better team but Bell County is right there with them "IF" they play dont make turnovers. What "IF" Alcoa had fumbled 3 times the first half? IF IF IF. Bell is tough. Give them some credit. They gave the best from Tennessee all they wanted.

As for Chan The Man Fugate, good luck at UT. Channing plays Safety for Breathitt and I saw him solo tackle Jordan Amis a couple times in the open field and that is something you dont see done very ofter. Jordan is the fastest guy in Eastern Kentucky and Channing out weighs him 100 pounds and can run right with him. Matman, Channing is completely drug free unlike all you **** powerlifters. I hope I see you in Morehead this Saturday and I'll show you some weightlifting records.

Well if you call a 42-14 beat down by Alcoa all they wanted then i would hate to think what your definition is of "all they wanted". Alcoa is more disciplined than that, you don't win 5 state championships in a row by fumbling three times in the first half. Im not saying bell is a bad team im just saying that Alcoa is on a totally different level than Bell County.
warmachine Wrote:Alcoa is the #1 ranked team in the Knoxville area. At least thats what I saw when I was watching Knoxvilles Sports Overtime Friday night. Bell County is #1 in Mountains. Both teams are good. Both teams win state titles. I think Alcoa has the better team but Bell County is right there with them "IF" they play dont make turnovers. What "IF" Alcoa had fumbled 3 times the first half? IF IF IF. Bell is tough. Give them some credit. They gave the best from Tennessee all they wanted.

HAHA. You assumption that i'm on drugs is rediculous. You might see me in Morehead. I've competed in NASA for years.
Are there any moderators out here???HELLO????I thought attacking kids on here was not allowed.Hey moderators I'm calling YOU out.This thread should have been stopped and deleted long ago.DO YOUR JOBS!!!You can do what you want with me but this thread is rediculous and out of control.:HitWall:
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Are there any moderators out here???HELLO????I thought attacking kids on here was not allowed.Hey moderators I'm calling YOU out.This thread should have been stopped and deleted long ago.DO YOUR JOBS!!!You can do what you want with me but this thread is rediculous and out of control.:HitWall:

Show me where anyone is attacking the young man. Actually several are voicing their opinions in a pretty calm and respectable manner. There are a few that cannot seem to keep the thread on topic but it's not straying towards anything to do with bashing anyone.
Quote:Just so you know the kid that put Fugate out of commisssion was another monster.haha He is a 5'10" 150 lb. freshman. Hardly what he'll see in the SEC

It doenst matter how big or strong you are if someone hits you at the right spot at the right time it can cause injury, I mean if you watched the vikings earlier this season you would have saw brett farve block a Cornerback and injur him, the kid may be tough but then again he may have just got the lucky hit, i'd like to see you out there doing channings job kimball
Fugate is a force to be reckoned with. I wish him the best even if it has to be a UT.
This thread is done.
Pages: 1 2 3