Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Pike County Central 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts on this one?
Belfry by 30+
can you say ROUT?
Well Hawk fans, here is your chance. There was a lot of chirping during the preseason about "this is our year" stuff. Do you still think it is? If so, make a good argument why anyone of us should believe you can keep it within 30-40 points against the BIG RED. Also, please make this a better thread than the Belfry/Pikeville thread. That thread was about as pitiful as I have seen. Should the Hawks upset the Pirates, I would be the first to congratulate PCC. Someday it may happen......not gonna be this year. Belfry rolls 49-12 and sets up the Battle Royale with the Cards on the 16th at the CAM.
bucslover68 Wrote:Well Hawk fans, here is your chance. There was a lot of chirping during the preseason about "this is our year" stuff. Do you still think it is? If so, make a good argument why anyone of us should believe you can keep it within 30-40 points against the BIG RED. Also, please make this a better thread than the Belfry/Pikeville thread. That thread was about as pitiful as I have seen. Should the Hawks upset the Pirates, I would be the first to congratulate PCC. Someday it may happen......not gonna be this year. Belfry rolls 49-12 and sets up the Battle Royale with the Cards on the 16th at the CAM.

Yess im very excited about going to the Cam and meeting up with the Pirates on the 16th.
Belfry-49
PCC- 20
A_Ray #5 :];845125 Wrote:Yess im very excited about going to the Cam and meeting up with the Pirates on the 16th.
Belfry-49
PCC- 20

Hey A Ray, you need to see if Hager will let you come over and tailgate with us. We had a pig roast last night plus pork chops on the grill, hot dogs and burgers, potato soup and meatballs and mac and cheese and scalloped potatoes and dirt cake and any other side dish you would want. We had stuffed jalapenos on the grill wrapped in bacon with cream cheese and fajita meat and we have the best wontons this side of Peking, that's China, not the restaurant.
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey A Ray, you need to see if Hager will let you come over and tailgate with us. We had a pig roast last night plus pork chops on the grill, hot dogs and burgers, potato soup and meatballs and mac and cheese and scalloped potatoes and dirt cake and any other side dish you would want. We had stuffed jalapenos on the grill wrapped in bacon with cream cheese and fajita meat and we have the best wontons this side of Peking, that's China, not the restaurant.

Wow. Thats awesome. We may play Thursday against east ridge where next week is our fall break. So if that's the case i could make my way up there to pond creek. What do i need to get in? Or do you treat your guests with open arms haha. Time & Place? :]]
A_Ray #5 :];845151 Wrote:Wow. Thats awesome. We may play Thursday against east ridge where next week is our fall break. So if that's the case i could make my way up there to pond creek. What do i need to get in? Or do you treat your guests with open arms haha. Time & Place? :]]

Actually, I was talking about the night we play you all at the CAM. I was kinda jokin' about that night because i doubt if Shawn would let you sneak over, plus those hot peppers might not be the best thing to eat before you play a big game, and this week we play Pike Central away. However, any time you can make it to the CAM when you all aren't playin, just show up at about 6pm with your own drinks, non-adult of course, and you are welcome to join in. Good Luck the rest of the season.
Back to the actual thread. Chapman found a way last year to slow Belfry down. I think this year will be more difficult with the speed Belfry has. Pike Central has not played consistent this year and Belfry is starting to get on that roll they normally get on every year.
bucslover68 Wrote:Actually, I was talking about the night we play you all at the CAM. I was kinda jokin' about that night because i doubt if Shawn would let you sneak over, plus those hot peppers might not be the best thing to eat before you play a big game, and this week we play Pike Central away. However, any time you can make it to the CAM when you all aren't playin, just show up at about 6pm with your own drinks, non-adult of course, and you are welcome to join in. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Haha. Yeah he would throw a fit for sure. But that's a given. But ill try to make it to the PCC game if we play thursday :]
Lots of Hawks fans before the year was sticking their chest out and talking about how Belfry was down, that Pike Central and Sheldon Clark were going to decide who wins the distrct, etc.

Where are you all at?
Another good week of practice (if needed,lol) and Belfry rolls through pike central on the war path back to CAM for the Cards.TongueirateSho
It may be a route, but it could be closer than people think. Coach Chapman has always had a good game plan against a wishbone team. Not saying they will even be in the ball park but it is possible. Pike Central may not be able to compete with Belfry right now, but if they keep Chapman around up there, they will have a chance in a few years.

Belfry-48
PCC-7
Belfry will win this battle of Hwy 119 easily.
Varney, Runyon, and company should have a field day on the ground against the Hawks. I'm buying Belfry by 5 TD's or so.

Best of luck to both teams!
Belfryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Mmmmm tailgating was good SmileSmile
belfry pirates wins this game big
belfry-48
pcchs-21
cavspride Wrote:belfry pirates wins this game big
belfry-48
pcchs-21

Belfry- 41
Pike Central-14

Same story different year.
Belfry should win this one going away. Just a little concerned because PCC is vastly improved and we have a huge date with some Cardinals next week.

Belfry -49
PCC -14
Pike Central has never defeated Belfry.

Since 1998:

Belfry is 11-0.

They have outscored PC 508-73, an average score of 46-7.

Belfry has scored more points in the last two meetings then Central has scored in the entire history of the series.

Belfry 48
PC 20
I will take Pike by 3 in OT. I like rooting for the big underdogs. Thats why I dont gamble much. Good luck to both teams.
I think that the closest game between these two is 20. Belfry usually comes out flat early against PCC after there win over Pikeville. I don't expect that this year because Belfry came out a little flat last week .A coach Haywood team doesn't come out flat two weeks in a row. Belfry by 35.
joethegreek Wrote:I think that the closest game between these two is 20. Belfry usually comes out flat early against PCC after there win over Pikeville. I don't expect that this year because Belfry came out a little flat last week .A coach Haywood team doesn't come out flat two weeks in a row. Belfry by 35.

i agree greek. Playing on the road usually focuses Belfry as well. Belfry does have a history of slow starts against PCC. I don't think that happens this year.
UH.... Tailgate away anyone?????

Let me know!!!
phs1986 Wrote:UH.... Tailgate away anyone?????

Let me know!!!

:Thumbs: Never heard a better idea in my LIFE!,lol
RisingPower84 Wrote::Thumbs: Never heard a better idea in my LIFE!,lol

LOLOL.... Well, if I get more feedback, I'll see what we can do!!!
Belfry be 40+.
:rockon:belfry by as much as they want.
***NEWS BULLETIN***

All Pike Central fans' internet has aparently went out due to overuse prior to the season!!! Turns out they were transmitting alot of hot air. Confusedhh:
Pirate Wrote:***NEWS BULLETIN***

All Pike Central fans' internet has aparently went out due to overuse prior to the season!!! Turns out they were transmitting alot of hot air. Confusedhh:

Haha.
Pages: 1 2