Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Pike County Central 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry early and often.
Belfry is looking great. Ill take them in a blowout.
Dont want to add any bulletin board material do we? Belfry is fast. Thomas Varney is a Mr. Football candidate and Pike Central has been outscored 9905029 to 5 in the last 15 yrs. That being said. Pike Central does have some speed too. PC has been inconsistent and needs to cut down on mental mistakes. But ask any Belfry PLAYER, PC has came to play and made it close early the last few years. Hopefully PC can make a game out of it. I know Belfry never overlooks anyone, they're too good for that, buy maybe, just maybe there attention is focued on Sheldon Clark.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:Dont want to add any bulletin board material do we? Belfry is fast. Thomas Varney is a Mr. Football candidate and Pike Central has been outscored 9905029 to 5 in the last 15 yrs. That being said. Pike Central does have some speed too. PC has been inconsistent and needs to cut down on mental mistakes. But ask any Belfry PLAYER, PC has came to play and made it close early the last few years. Hopefully PC can make a game out of it. I know Belfry never overlooks anyone, they're too good for that, buy maybe, just maybe there attention is focued on Sheldon Clark.

I agree with this a a number of levels. IMO, this is definitely a trap game for the Pirates. As good as Haywood is...it's still difficult to convince 16-18 year olds that a team that's really never threatened you on the football field is a legitimate threat now. IMO, this game will be all about Belfry's mindset.

If they come focused, ready to play......then this game will be well in hand by midway second quarter. However, if Belfry shows up with a lackluster attitude...looking to SC.....then PCC has a very legitimate shot at being in this game come 4th quarter.

No idea how PCC came out of the Tolsia drubbing from an injury standpoint....and mentally the Eagles are pretty fragile. If the Pirates step on their neck early....this one will be over quickly....

But you just never know.....
Belfry rolls by 40!!
phs1986 Wrote:UH.... Tailgate away anyone?????

Let me know!!!

More than likely i will be at this game, Im coming in for my sis's Birthday
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I agree with this a a number of levels. IMO, this is definitely a trap game for the Pirates. As good as Haywood is...it's still difficult to convince 16-18 year olds that a team that's really never threatened you on the football field is a legitimate threat now. IMO, this game will be all about Belfry's mindset.

If they come focused, ready to play......then this game will be well in hand by midway second quarter. However, if Belfry shows up with a lackluster attitude...looking to SC.....then PCC has a very legitimate shot at being in this game come 4th quarter.

No idea how PCC came out of the Tolsia drubbing from an injury standpoint....and mentally the Eagles are pretty fragile. If the Pirates step on their neck early....this one will be over quickly....

But you just never know.....

From an injury stand point PC looked to have come out good. But it seems that there was several mental mistakes that made the score what it was. You mean Hawks... All the same I guess. And it will have to be a battle from the get go for PC to have a chance. Scheme-wise Chapman is very familiar with Belfry. Can the Hawks execute is the question.
Belfry!!!!!!!!
RUNtheBALL Wrote:From an injury stand point PC looked to have come out good. But it seems that there was several mental mistakes that made the score what it was. You mean Hawks... All the same I guess. And it will have to be a battle from the get go for PC to have a chance. Scheme-wise Chapman is very familiar with Belfry. Can the Hawks execute is the question.

Anyone who studies the film on Belfry should be well schooled...... NOT to say this is what they are gonna see as the Pirates tend to mix it up and you never know who you'll see do what on the field!! TONS of talent layin in wait at Death Valley!!! LOL.......

As for Belfry focusing on Sheldon Clark and not on Pike Central, I don't think so! Belfry is playing one game at a time and Sheldon Clark is not this week.... NEXT week will prepare them for that. They will be focused and ready to play come Friday night. :Thumbs:
phs1986 Wrote:UH.... Tailgate away anyone?????

Let me know!!!

I'm in if they want, just let me know.. I'll be there with hot potato soup and dirt cake...lol TongueirateSho
Lemme know what to bring...
I hope you all like Bratwurst,lolTongueirateSho
Belfry 24-10
I figured there would be at least 4 pages of

Belfry 50+
PC 6

Or are Pirate fans on cruise control till next week. :zzz: Saving up for next week. Dont want to get carpal tunnel do we.
Belfry 48-22
Stardust Wrote:Belfry 24-10

wow, last 2 games belfry has scored 53 and 54, i dont think pc will keep them under that if they want to score that muchTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
49-7 Belfry
There we go. There's a few more.

Now. For some fuel on the Fire:flame:
PC 22
Belfry 21

I know how good Belfry is. And I know the history of this game.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:There we go. There's a few more.

PC 22
Belfry 21

i know that history to,belfry with the (w) and pc with the (L) lolTongueirateSho
RUNtheBALL Wrote:There we go. There's a few more.

PC 22
Belfry 21

Looks like someone has hit the Kool-Aid a little hard. You acknowledge how "good" Belfry is....yet pick PC.......after the Tolsia debacle......TongueirateSho
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Looks like someone has hit the Kool-Aid a little hard. You acknowledge how "good" Belfry is....yet pick PC.......after the Tolsia debacle......TongueirateSho

Looks like a "great" weather forecast. Belfry may have to go to the mud shoes, but they still roll 41-12.
Pages: 1 2