Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big time game here.

Predictions and thoughts?
Boyle County 28

Lexington Catholic 14
Boyle 35 LC 7
Boyle in a very close game
boyle if they stay focused by 3tds
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Big time game here.

Predictions and thoughts?

At the beginning of the season - this would have been a toss up, but after Boyle County beat Lafayette (a team that defeated Henry Clay) 48-7 - my thought is that they might run away with it.
Boyle County
Boyle Co 42
Lex Catholic 21
Rebels "D" takes this game from Catholic...
Boyle-35
LC-21
A_Ray #5 :];845143 Wrote:Boyle-35
LC-21

I think it will be more like 35 to 7 or 42 to 7.i dont think lex cath.will score over 7 against Boyles defense.if they do score i think it will be by special teams not there offense.unless they have improved a great deal sense i last saw them play.
I really do believe that Lexington Catholic is MUCH better than we all originally thought. They responded after falling way behind to Whitley. A loss to St. X is not real surprising. They also manage a late comeback against Lone Oak (though LO pulls off the win). That is a TOUGH away game, distance wise, for many good central KY teams. LC worries me because of their preparation during their off week. Boyle needs to prepare for a battle.
I like the Rebels by a couple of TD's at home.

Good luck to both!
If Boyle County plays to their potential I take them by 2-3 TD's. If they do not I still take Boyle County by 10.
Boyle County.
Boyle County wins Big 42-14
Lex.cath.has shown a tendency to fall behind early,and often this year and by large margins.if they do this against Boyle they wont have a prayer.i have watched them play this year.from what i have saw they are way down from last year .they may play like world champs come friday night,but if they do they will have to play alot better than they have played all season.who knows i may be wrong and they may beat Boyle.football is a funny game the best team dosent always win.
Boyle County, by a few
Boyle in a route cath. is way down this year. well coached and they play hard--ive seen them play twice but the stable is empty.
Boyle by 10.
Catholic has had this game circled since before the season started. On one of the local newstations a preseason story on themand one of the players interviewed mentioned Boyle by name. That being said, Boyle is better than last year and Catholic is a little down. Boyle by 21. If they catch a couple of breaks it could be much worse.
Boyle by 4 td, soph and Freshman in for 4th quarter
it will be a good first hafe. then Boyle will pull away at the end
Boyle 42
Lex Cath 14
BC
Lexington Catholic WEEK is always exciting. These two teams have had some barn burners in the past. The 4 games in 1999, and 2000 where the best games that I have ever whitness. Last season's 2 wins brought back good memories. The one thing you can count on between these 2 teams is: When these 2 play, this is best game in in the State that weekend. I see no difference this Friday. Go Rebels!
Boyle Co 35
Lex Cath 7
Boyle County wins this one by 2-3 touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Boyle County looks better on paper. LexCath has known all year that this is the game they need to win to be district champions. I think LexCath will be prepared from the start and then win a close one at the end.
We (Henry County) were in the district with them when this rivarly started.
I say Boyle 42-14
LexCath is down and Boyle is up. BC easily.
Boyle wins this one by at least 2 td's. Catholic doesn't have the players to compete with them this year.
Pages: 1 2 3