Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
never heard of one being cancelled JUST FOR RAIN.
very nice here at valley right now. 85 and sunny
This is something I've noticed more so here in Virginia. It's about the money at the gate every bit as much as the money to fix the field. The dollars drive the programs and a big rain will cut as much as half of your crowd out.
Its postponed, not cancelled. Right??
YES im sure that is right.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Its postponed, not cancelled. Right??

Right, they play Saturday at 7:00 at Rebel Stadium.
correct.......7:00 tomorrow night
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Man, it's nice to see so many Boyle County fans join this forum here lately. When I joined in August there was me and one or two others. WELCOME REBEL FANS!!

Thanks for the welcome BB. :Thumbs:
Remember 4 years ago when this years seniors of Boyle and Lex Cath faced off and Lex Cath won 8-6 at Boyle.
maybe you should get turf so you could have a better running game
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Man, it's nice to see so many Boyle County fans join this forum here lately. When I joined in August there was me and one or two others. WELCOME REBEL FANS!!

When I joined, I noticed the Rebels were starting to get a few negative comments from non-rebel fans and I just couldn't stand it anymore.:redboxer: I figured you might like a litttle help standing up for our Rebels. Not that you needed it, you was doing a good job of it, but I just couldn't stand it anymore! I think the word must have gotten outConfusedhh: You know how us Rebels fans love our rebs:biggrin:
boyle by 21...'
prove me wrong knights
Superstar8 Wrote:Remember 4 years ago when this years seniors of Boyle and Lex Cath faced off and Lex Cath won 8-6 at Boyle.

I'm more interested in now, than the past. Later today that will still be your only good memory of Boyle.

I'm gonna keep my original name but you could also call me "banned from preps" (twice).TongueirateSho
Superstar8 Wrote:maybe you should get turf so you could have a better running game

I think they are working on that. By the way how good of a run game do you want us to have. Pretty dang good now.
lets see you get past a raw senior linebacking core with lots of depth
64black&gold Wrote:TongueirateSho

I tawt I taw a puddy tat!, I did, I did taw a puddy tat"
Any updates....Score???????
Pages: 1 2 3