Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 12 Letcher Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congradulations to the Black Bears as they dominate LCC offense and manhandle COUGARS
I guess thats one way to post a final score. LOL
WOW!! This district could have be crazy and thats not even right.
bac2369 Wrote:WOW!! This district could have be crazy and thats not even right.

I don't understand what you are saying.
lwc Wrote:I don't understand what you are saying.

I mean this district is going to have crazy results. I figured LCC was atleast 2 or 3 TDs better than harlan but i guess ole Tom Larky had his boys ready to play.
This is the way I see the District.
1. Perry Central 4-1
2. Whitley County 4-1
3. North Laurel 3-2
4. Harlan County 2-3
5. Clay County 1-4
6. Letcher Central 1-4
Example #1 of this unpredictable district.
I could see it like this

Letcher
Perry
Whitley
North
Harlan
Clay
District is UNREAL! AS balanced of a district that the state has to offer from top to bottom.
That is very surprising and to think Harlan County is who bell closes out the season with
All I will say is WOW!!!
tcb Wrote:This is the way I see the District.
1. Perry Central 4-1
2. Whitley County 4-1
3. North Laurel 3-2
4. Harlan County 2-3
5. Clay County 1-4
6. Letcher Central 1-4

How can you even think LCC is gonna finish last? They beat a very good PCC team and lost to a good Harlan team. :HitWall:
Big Win Black Bears!!!!

The Defense stepped up big time!

Showed some of that fire I've been talking about.
Good win for the black bears. congrats to coach Tom Larkey
Congratulations Harlan Co.
Congrats HC
Good win black Bears...
Congrats HC
Nice win Black Bears!!!:ChairHit:
This was a great win for the program. Our kids were well prepared for this game. Very focused and very confident. The defense was phenominal.

It's a long ride across that mountain carrying an "L". I look forward to many more of these showdowns with LCC! LCC had a great turnout. I was disappointed with our crowd this evening. They missed a dandy!
congrats harlan, didnt see this one
I dont think anybody seen this one coming.

i am so proud of the boys tonight.
I'll start off by saying I was very wrong in what I predicted.. Harlan County was very well prepared tonight. The coaches did an outstanding job putting together a great gameplan and the players executed. The defense was dominant! The offense did what they had to do to get the win. Overall, a great effort by everyone. And to think.. I almost didn't go. Great game!
Congrats Black Bears! But its going to be a tough one down the road if you know what i mean!!:Clap:
Prolly the biggest win in school history so for the Black Bears! Very nice win and a unreal district! As I said in an earlier post this year picking the season is like picking names out of a hat! Congrats HC!
Shocked and well deserving Black Bears..This is what happens when a team overlooks there opponents. We (LCC) looked like we were out for the teams first practice last night..Could not get into any kind of rythym on offense. Defense played WELL last night coming up with big stops to give us a chance. A great win for the HC program, and like to see them succeed every Friday night, unless you are playing our Cougars! Again, Congrats Black Bears and the best of luck the rest of the way. Cougars, it is GUT-CHECK TIME THIS WEEK, BECAUSE IT SURE DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER AGAINST WHITLEY!
If LCC doesn't get some discipline they will struggle the rest of the year. They are getting penalties at the dumbest times. Everytime they make a good play they screw up and get a personal foul or do something else that is not very smart. I believe they scored a winning touchdown and it was called back for penalties. Congrats goes out to the Black Bears. You deserved this win as you outplayed the Cougars. I think the coaching staff at LCC is going to have to look at harsh discipline for players that habitually get personal fouls. I don't care how good they are.
There was a hold and a personal foul on the same play. I think LCC end up like 3rd and 33 Goal to go. Would have been a TD, but the corner for HC got tackled. Some places I am sure it may have been a no call. HC also had a TD called back earlier in the game. Good game to watch.
Congrats Harlan Co.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If LCC doesn't get some discipline they will struggle the rest of the year. They are getting penalties at the dumbest times. Everytime they make a good play they screw up and get a personal foul or do something else that is not very smart. I believe they scored a winning touchdown and it was called back for penalties. Congrats goes out to the Black Bears. You deserved this win as you outplayed the Cougars. I think the coaching staff at LCC is going to have to look at harsh discipline for players that habitually get personal fouls. I don't care how good they are.
Agree. Congrats Black Bears.
Pages: 1 2 3