Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 12 Letcher Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good job by DAAAAA BEAAAAARS.

This district is wild. Clay is pretty much out. The rest of the teams are in play. I still think Whitley will win it, with Clay and the loser of NL/Harlan Co. game being the teams missing the playoff's.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It also says a lot about your ignorance if you actually think the poster(CougarPride) is Logan Johnson. You need to do your homework before you make assumptions of who the poster is. Cougarpride is an adult. Logan is one of the classiest kids I have been around and I have never heard him say a negative or unkind word about anyone.

I can see why he'd think that, the creepy wal mart guy does have a pic of logan as his signature.
I really want to know what your problem is? If I posted a pic of one of the LCC girls, then I am worse that what you think I am. I haven't even been to there practice since you made that comment because I am a whole lot better person than that.
I for one don't really care about what people thinks of me. I can still say that a coach can make a mistake on a call. Even the guys on the radio during the game question the call. I have plenty of character, and I would never make a good coach, but I do question when you have a back like we have and you want to run a option plays when you didn't need to do nothing fancy.
And I really don't like being called creepy either. Be careful what you say on here. Calling someone creepy is being very childish and very disrespectful. Like I said before. Those comment doesn't keep me from cheering on the cougars even though they didn't play like a team.
If it makes you feel better I took him of the signature. It seems to me guru has a serious problem.
Now that I am off my soapbox again, I think the cougars can make a positive out of this season if they just quit coughing up the football. Turnovers are killing them.
gUrU Wrote:I can see why he'd think that, the creepy wal mart guy does have a pic of logan as his signature.

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users. Diversity of opinion is encouraged here at BGR, however insulting or flaming another member because he or she doesn’t agree with you will not be tolerated. (This applies to everyone on the board, including staff members) Disagreeing with an idea or opinion of one is perfectly acceptable and is not the same as attacking that individual. An example of this would be calling someone a disrespectful name because you don’t agree with them. - Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account and you could possibly be prosecuted.
9. Post padding will not be tolerated. Topics are there for your view pleasure but you are not required to post something in every one that you open. If you have no real opinion or knowledge on a subject, please move on to another one. Posting one word sentences like "cool" or things such as "I don't know" will be removed from the thread and will be deducted from your post count and points
I'm pretty sure this would include idle gossip at wal-mart, with no real knowledge of what happens on the football field every day.
This thread needs to be closed as it is getting dumber by the day.
Congrats Harlan!
I'm interested to see how they fare in the upcoming district games!
Pages: 1 2 3