Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ Ashland Blazer Aug. 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Predictions/Thoughts?
I am going to go with the Tomcats by a lead of..

Ashland Blazer 34
Raceland 21
I'll take the Tomcats by two touchdowns maybe more.

Best of luck to both!
Ashland by 14.
As much as I hate to say it, Raceland's winning streak against Ashland ends at 3.
Jarons Wrote:As much as I hate to say it, Raceland's winning streak against Ashland ends at 3.

Did Raceland graduate a lot from last year?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Raceland also only returns 1013 total yards of their offense from last season and lost their quarterback, both backs, and leading receiver. The Rams also lost 7 of their top 10 leading tacklers.

I think BCA summed it up the best as I've seen.
^ Thanks

Based on the talent that I saw of Ashland, on paper they have to be the favorite
Ashland wins big. I hope by 100.
:thatsfunn:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
After reading how Raceland struggled with Boyd Co. I'll take Ashland by 3 TD's..
Ashland steps up and wins this game.
bout to find out what the tomcats are made of next 5 r raceland belfry russell ironton waverly
I want to say Ashland but Raceland showed heart in coming back and winning against Boyd County so I say Raceland wins by a touchdown.
bac2369 Wrote:I want to say Ashland but Raceland showed heart in coming back and winning against Boyd County so I say Raceland wins by a touchdown.

yeah a raceland team will never quit while coach vanderhoof is there and i do not expect a lopsided victory lke some ashland people are predicting
Ashland wants revenge and will win by 21 pts.
FBALL Wrote:Ashland wins big. I hope by 100.

At least it won't be by 200 when they play devils.
They are a 5A school for christ sake!!! You'd think they could beat us at least once every 4 years. That's right......even a class "A" has a down year from time to time. we are still going to show up and play the game though.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:At least it won't be by 200 when they play devils.

I hope it's 300.

I didn't see you there Friday night. What happened, couldn't find a pink shirt?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:They are a 5A school for christ sake!!! You'd think they could beat us at least once every 4 years. That's right......even a class "A" has a down year from time to time. we are still going to show up and play the game though.

Alright now... A win is a win Ill give you that but this is the best teams in raceland history? And you could still just muster a winning margin of (I think it was 9 points over 3 years?). Kinda got the impression you feel raceland dominated the tomcats these last 3 hrs? Not even close to that, they played some hard nosed football an eeked out 3 In a row the last two were tomcat teams that were 7/5 & 2/8. So the way I see it not alot to brag about! Ashland is always on top of the list for you guys to beat around here so... Enjoy what's left of your victory lap the ride is almost over!:lmao:
FBALL Wrote:I hope it's 300.

Hey Fball check your pm's. I'm begining to think you don't like me anymore? :zzz:
Ashland Blazer
AHS86 Wrote:Hey Fball check your pm's. I'm begining to think you don't like me anymore? :zzz:

Evidently they aren't comming through. I'll send you one to see if it works. I may go to the Ashland/Raceland game Friday night just to keep you and Ram-A-Devil in line.
By as many as Ashland wants.

I was out voted by my wife.
AHS86 Wrote:Alright now... A win is a win Ill give you that but this is the best teams in raceland history? And you could still just muster a winning margin of (I think it was 9 points over 3 years?). Kinda got the impression you feel raceland dominated the tomcats these last 3 hrs? Not even close to that, they played some hard nosed football an eeked out 3 In a row the last two were tomcat teams that were 7/5 & 2/8. So the way I see it not alot to brag about! Ashland is always on top of the list for you guys to beat around here so... Enjoy what's left of your victory lap the ride is almost over!:lmao:

There is always some kind of excuse for losing. Like I've said before....I wouldn't put last years team in the top 5 in Racelands history. We may lose Friday night, but I wouldn't count my hatches before they chicken. We aren't as good as last year but, we ain't Greenup either.

RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:There is always some kind of excuse for losing. Like I've said before....I wouldn't put last years team in the top 5 in Racelands history. We may lose Friday night, but I wouldn't count my hatches before they chicken. We aren't as good as last year but, we ain't Greenup either.

No excuses here just the facts...
If they aren't in the top five, you mean to tell Me that the top five raceland teams couldn't make it past a first round playoff game? Because as far as I can remember they never made it past the second for sure, until recently. I had two first cousins play down there back in the eighties "Speaks brothers" those were some good teams but I don't remember getting past 1st round either. To quote you "even a 1a school has a down year every now an then". Do you honestly think ashland wasn't having a bad couple years to get beat by a raceland team that wasn't even good enough to be in there own top five best teams? You said it not me! :biggrin::Thumbs:
AHS86 Wrote:No excuses here just the facts...
If they aren't in the top five, you mean your top five werent good enough to make it past the first round playoff game? To quote you "even a 1a school has a down year every now an then". Do you honestly think ashland wasn't having a bad couple years to get beat by a raceland team that wasn't even good enough to be in there own top five best teams? You said it not me! :biggrin::Thumbs:

Thats right. The top five always had to play Beechwood in the very first round of the playoffs every year. That would be like if Ashland had to play Highlands in the first game every year. You know Highlands don't you? The 3A team that plays up to 5A Because The Red devils aren't enough competition for them in 3A . I believe they laid the smackdown on the Tomacats last year, and will do the same again this year. What will your excuse be? You can't use the mediocre Ashland excuse this year. We do miracles for a small school. We are the greatest school in the existence of mankind. Jump on the train and ride for a while.
Raceland used to have to play Beechwood or Newcath the first round of the playoffs. Two teams that even on Ashlands "good" years they couldn't have beat either morethan likely. That would be the equivelant of Ashland playing Highlands first round every year. And honestly it shouldn't matter if it was a down year or not. That's irrelevant, due to the fact that Ashland probably Graduates more kids in one class than Raceland has in the entire highschool.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Thats right. The top five always had to play Beechwood in the very first round of the playoffs every year. That would be like if Ashland had to play Highlands in the first game every year. You know Highlands don't you? The 3A team that plays up to 5A Because The Red devils aren't enough competition for them in 3A . I believe they laid the smackdown on the Tomacats last year, and will do the same again this year. What will your excuse be? You can't use the mediocre Ashland excuse this year. We do miracles for a small school. We are the greatest school in the existence of mankind. Jump on the train and ride for a while.

I like how we both were posting at the same time. And both of us used highlands as an example lol.
Pages: 1 2 3