Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Phelps Aug 28.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First game of the Pike County Bowl 2009. 6:00PM @ Belfry High School

Thoughts?
I'll take East Ridge by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
i think the hornets can win if they play hard and want it enough good luck hornets and coach peck
I seen Jesse and Brad along with several of the PC Bears coaches tonight. We all talked about the game thet will be next Friday at CAM Stadium. Both coaches are exicted in coaching aganist one another. I seen East Ridge play a very dominate game tonight and watched Phelps blow out Jenkins the other night. it will be a good game but IMHO East Ridge has more starters returning then Phelps. After watching both teams play my opinion on the score has changed a lil bit but I still ER with the win..

East Ridge Warriors 36
Phelps Hornets 16
East Ridge 31-21
ER played a dominate Game? I was ther and probably must a missed something....lol
1-9 or 0-10 very possible if they dont pick it up..
i got to take Phelps in this one.

PHS-30
ER-24
EAST RIDGE horrible???? in a 20 minute quarter last night they held the ball for 17 minutes. they also had one single play that lost yards. other than that, they gained 4 yards atleast. that offense is not designed to be flashy. those lineman powered over powell. the pike county bowl will be a great match up. but you may want to rethink east ridge going 1-9. they look like a different ball club than last year. Good luck ER. You better keep that coach around for a while. You finally have someone that can take you to the next level.
Phelps in a close one..go phs
I will take Phelps!
It'll be a good game. But i think East Ridge will edge out the victory by 1 td.
Hate to pick against either one of my buddies (brad and jesse). Since I know nothing about either team, I'm gonna say this one ends in a tie, lol.
Redneck Wrote:Hate to pick against either one of my buddies (brad and jesse). Since I know nothing about either team, I'm gonna say this one ends in a tie, lol.

Talk about someone hangin on both sides of the fence!! LOLOL....
East Ridge-28
Phelps-12
East Ridge by a couple of touchdowns.
agreed
phs1986 Wrote:Talk about someone hangin on both sides of the fence!! LOLOL....

Can't help it, lol.
It will be a dogg fight for both the Warriors and the Hornets but if the warriors can come out with the intensity they had against powell then it could possibly be a long night for the hornets.
So is East Ridge going to have a good team this year?
Phelps-32
East Ridge-28
Today Phelps was so pumped for this game it was not funny how the player's was hitin and runing,,Er be ready cause phelps is..
er will win in a blowout
hornets will do good in first half though
warriors#55 Wrote:er will win in a blowout
hornets will do good in first half though

i dont see a blowout im sorry phelps isnt that little 15 players team they used 2 be they have numbers this year and have a talented team so i think this game is up for grabs for either team the team the plays hardest and wants it most will win good luck 2 both
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:i dont see a blowout im sorry phelps isnt that little 15 players team they used 2 be they have numbers this year and have a talented team so i think this game is up for grabs for either team the team the plays hardest and wants it most will win good luck 2 both
True that true that..
phelpsboy81 Wrote:Today Phelps was so pumped for this game it was not funny how the player's was hitin and runing,,Er be ready cause phelps is..

I watched Phelps practice today. I know there wanting too make "History" over there and if you really do then you better step it up. Dont you think East Ridge is trying too practice just a small step harder then Phelps? Who ever practices harder this week will win the game Friday night..FACT!
well east ridge will win that i watched them today and they where fired up for the hornets the coaches said phelphs ant never been smacked till east ridge hits them
Not going to say who will win this one BUT I will say this... the team that leaves it ALL on the field this week, practices without bounds, prepares themselves, and puts their heart into the game come Friday night I feel will prevail! I know the Phelps boys are working hard... HARD and I know their coaches will have them ready to play.... They have a lot of players who are excellent ballplayers and the coaches I know are all very knowledgable of the game. I can't wait for the game myself as I'll be there early tailgating before the Belfry game and to watch the Phelps/ER game!!! Smile
warriors#55 Wrote:well east ridge will win that i watched them today and they where fired up for the hornets the coaches said phelphs ant never been smacked till east ridge hits them
Yeah well the game is not been played yet so yeah..Phelps ant so small as you think dude so you cant just think they will win so as much as they wont..Phelps will do ok and thats that..The hornets will be ready for er as much as er is ready for phelps..go hornets:rockon:
People actually dont relize that Phelps has turned into a really good ball team, i mean they beat Jenkins 44-14. The only thing that they really need to work on is the flag's they got about 5-8 flags in that one game. That could make or break a team. I'm going to go in favor with Phelps on this one.
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:People actually dont relize that Phelps has turned into a really good ball team, i mean they beat Jenkins 44-14. The only thing that they really need to work on is the flag's they got about 5-8 flags in that one game. That could make or break a team. I'm going to go in favor with Phelps on this one.
It was 48-16 lol..
Pages: 1 2